It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think it was Monday, when I first noticed that Slain: Back from Hell was available here. Having a busy week, I didn't ask for it, because somebody else might have enjoyed it sooner. But now the weekend is coming, and I have some free time, and because it's criminal that nobody asked for it...

Please, may I be considered for Slain: Back from Hell?
Wilsondrake: The game has mix reviews some of them are of a view that, it feels like I'm playing a game that was inspired by Wolfenstein 3D rather than what came after.

While some are of a view that it looks really good. The weapon/hit feedback seems a bit lacking just from the video and I don't like the health bars for enemies, but everything else seems great.

Since this game is timed GOG exclusive. Can't wait for the Steam release so I can actually play it!
The game does look like it's inspired by Doom and Wolfenstein games. Looks really good though.
Post edited October 19, 2018 by arsalan12
arsalan12: So has anyone played Project Warlock? If yes then what do you think of the game? is it worth buying?
GGGman has reviewed it and he really seemed to enjoy it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcknq-wQn3E&t=0s

If you don't know him, he's a reviewer with a focus on FPS games, and a rather good one in my opinion.
arsalan12: So has anyone played Project Warlock? If yes then what do you think of the game? is it worth buying?
Falci: GGGman has reviewed it and he really seemed to enjoy it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcknq-wQn3E&t=0s

If you don't know him, he's a reviewer with a focus on FPS games, and a rather good one in my opinion.
I know him, I have seen his reviews of other games and thanks for the help. I think I am going to buy this. It's like older Doom games which I really loved playing it.
Braggadar: The quickness of the new codes being snapped up is unfortunately a natural effect of being in different timezones, or just happening to be offline in the hours that zeo gets on.
True. It happened quite often that I come home, access this page and see "wow, this was here? Nice". Of course that was a workday ago so no dice. Those stupid americans should start to use a real timezone - like the German one ... and while we are at it, how about a proper date format? ;)

No, just joking with the last sentence (zeo knows and understands so please don't downvote me too fast). It's true I am missing quite a lot but I also don't request much since I know that this giveaway is more important to other people and I don't want to take a game from those away just to get a game I probably won't play for a while (I know zeo don't make a difference but I do for myself :)).

That being said: keep up the good work zeogold and I all the best with your studies. I studied myself and I know about the chaotic schedule. I am sure you will manage it in the end.

Falci: GGGman ...
GGG-Man .... 3Gs ... Half Life 3 confirmed ;)
Post edited October 19, 2018 by MarkoH01
Braggadar: The quickness of the new codes being snapped up is unfortunately a natural effect of being in different timezones, or just happening to be offline in the hours that zeo gets on.
MarkoH01: True. It happened quite often that I come home, access this page and see "wow, this was here? Nice". Of course that was a workday ago so no dice. Those stupid americans should start to use a real timezone - like the German one ... and while we are at it, how about a proper date format? ;)

No, just joking with the last sentence (zeo knows and understands so please don't downvote me too fast). It's true I am missing quite a lot but I also don't request much since I know that this giveaway is more important to other people and I don't want to take a game from those away just to get a game I probably won't play for a while (I know zeo don't make a difference but I do for myself :)).

That being said: keep up the good work zeogold and I all the best with your studies. I studied myself and I know about the chaotic schedule. I am sure you will manage it in the end.

Falci: GGGman ...
MarkoH01: GGG-Man .... 3Gs ... Half Life 3 confirmed ;)
More like "Half Life more than 2 and less than 4" confirmed :P
Could I please get Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga? I've really been wanting to play it since playing planescape torment recently.
MadalinStroe: But now the weekend is coming, and I have some free time, and because it's criminal that nobody asked for it...
Please be aware that Zeo is on a very busy schedule recently so I am not so sure if he will be able to fulfill your wish "before weekend". :( But, we will see, fingers crossed!
MadalinStroe: But now the weekend is coming, and I have some free time, and because it's criminal that nobody asked for it...
Lexor: Please be aware that Zeo is on a very busy schedule recently so I am not so sure if he will be able to fulfill your wish "before weekend". :( But, we will see, fingers crossed!
I noticed that, but I'd imagine that he also manages to get some free time during the weekend. We'll see.
MadalinStroe: Please, may I be considered for Slain: Back from Hell?
Granted.
comradegarry: Could I please get Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga? I've really been wanting to play it since playing planescape torment recently.
Sorry, I'm afraid you've already received your game for the month.
Post edited October 20, 2018 by zeogold
May I ask for Call of Cthulhu?
May i ask for Reigns: Game of Thrones ?
park_84: May I ask for Call of Cthulhu?
Granted.
TT_TT_TT_TT: May i ask for Reigns: Game of Thrones ?
Also granted.
Post edited October 20, 2018 by zeogold
Just received Reign: Game of Thrones .

Thank you very much @Vythonaut for gifting this key and as always @Zeogold for running this giveaway!
I am interested in Hotline Miami.
Post edited October 20, 2018 by kmcoolice