It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

_mz_: thank you very much zeogold for this GA and DampSquib for donating this awesome classic rpg game - the bards tale trilogy :D
finkleroy: Many thanks to DampSquib for Project Warlock and zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
i_hope_you_rot: Many thanks to DampSquib for Tangledeep and zeogold for hosting the giveaway .
Lexor: Thank you, DampSquib, for the donation of ADOM, and thank you, zeogold, for hosting this giveaway. :)
You're all very welcome, enjoy :)
jimrh69: Thank you vidje for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga and as always thank you zeogold for everything you do :)
enjoy it man!
Thanks, Zeo! And thank you, Cavalary, for Theme Hospital!
Lexor: Thank you, DampSquib, for the donation of ADOM, and thank you, zeogold, for hosting this giveaway. :)
DampSquib: You're all very welcome, enjoy :)
I do not know "how good is ToME" (as i_hope_you_rot suggested to me) but, oh boy, ADOM eats my time so fast! :o

I had a session yesterday - it ended with "I will open just one more door" and it was like that for 5h+ straight - I'm still missing some more bones for this stupid puppy dog which is attacking me whole time but I can't kill it because there is a quest to lead it home. :(

Thank you, DampSquib and zeogold, again. :)
Homeworld Remastered Collection and Silent Storm are exceptional games. Just saying. (Play them!)
i'll request Homeworld® Remastered Collection, any chance possible
Lexor: I do not know "how good is ToME" (as i_hope_you_rot suggested to me) but, oh boy, ADOM eats my time so fast! :o

I had a session yesterday - it ended with "I will open just one more door" and it was like that for 5h+ straight - I'm still missing some more bones for this stupid puppy dog which is attacking me whole time but I can't kill it because there is a quest to lead it home. :(

Thank you, DampSquib and zeogold, again. :)
ToME is superb, but i wouldn't want to say it's better than ADOM.
I don't have enough in game time to tell yet, that and frankly you may prefer ToME for any number of reasons.
I'm still playing ToME, so that says something, will ADOM be the same, i think so....
Enough variation in both chr and level design to not get boring, should be playing it years from now.

Ahh the puppy quest, yeah that's a kicker, took me a few goes to get that correct.
Got lucky having both the stairs up and down close by, last two rooms being very much open.
Never had the dog attack me, so no idea how many bones you need to calm him.

Once again you're welcome, GL with your further adventures.
DampSquib: ToME is superb, but i wouldn't want to say it's better than ADOM.
I don't have enough in game time to tell yet, that and frankly you may prefer ToME for any number of reasons.
I've never played ToME so atm it'd be hard for me to compare, maybe at some time in the future. ;)

DampSquib: Ahh the puppy quest, yeah that's a kicker, took me a few goes to get that correct.
Got lucky having both the stairs up and down close by, last two rooms being very much open.
Never had the dog attack me, so no idea how many bones you need to calm him.
I always explore fully every dungeon level so, in the end, when I've found this puppy it had low health, was confused and started to attack me. The main problem was puppy was a lot faster than me so I couldn't lose him - it was always just by my side. The only idea I had it was to outmaneuver puppy by using other monsters to lock it behind the door. It took many many my moves but it was a success in the end - the thing is my tutorial warrior died soon afterwards in the encounter with some statue. :D

For my next games I need to find some fast way to identify items and to remove cursed ones as I had equipped four such items - the only way to drop some cursed weapon was to battle some monster and this monster dropped the weapon off my hand. xD The thing that surprised me a lot was that I could not change my gauntlets when wielding this cursed weapon - it seems normal, but ADOM is the first game I played with such small detail. :)
ShadowRager: Hi! I'd like to have "A new beginning: Final cut" if it's available!
I love that kind of games!
Vingry: Hello.

I would like to go for Homeworld® Remastered Collection if all of you approved. Thank you.
Gerin: May I have Disciples 2 Gold?
All granted.
Tistonic: i'll request Homeworld® Remastered Collection, any chance possible
Beaten to it, sorry.
Hi. I would like to request Alan Wake. Like many GOG users, I've got Alan Wake American Nightmare, but was waiting for a chance to play the original.
I would like to Sacrifice some things if I may.Thanks.
Lone_Scout: Oh, ADOM...
How I'll envy whoever gets that... :)
Nominate LoneScout for ADOM.
Tropit9, I thank you so much for the donation of Homeworld® Remastered Collection. Also, another big thank you to zeogold for hosting this massive community giveaway. :)
Lone_Scout: Oh, ADOM...
How I'll envy whoever gets that... :)
BeatriceElysia: Nominate LoneScout for ADOM.
Thank you so much, but I already got a game this month. I'm afraid I can´t take it.
I'll have to envy someone else :')
BeatriceElysia: Nominate LoneScout for ADOM.
Lone_Scout: Thank you so much, but I already got a game this month. I'm afraid I can´t take it.
I'll have to envy someone else :')
I just saw that on the list of giftee. Yeah. :(