It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: The Bard's Tale Trilogy
if this is still available could i be allowed to return to the glory days of Skara Brae?
Hello all,

I fear I might not be reputable enough but could I request Tangledeep as it seems to still be available ?

I'd understand a refusal though :)

Thanks.
Deadmarye: Hello all,

I fear I might not be reputable enough but could I request Tangledeep as it seems to still be available ?

I'd understand a refusal though :)

Thanks.
The list hasn't been updated since zeo hasn't been back, but it was requested by ihyr here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/post4910
bler144: The list hasn't been updated since zeo hasn't been back, but it was requested by ihyr here:
Ah ! I see. Well that's too bad then, thanks anyway =)
i_hope_you_rot: I choose Tangledeep. Thank you .
finkleroy: I'd like to request Project Warlock.
Lexor: May I ask for ADOM?
jimrh69: If Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga is still available may I request that please :)
All granted.

tropit9: i'd like to request prject warlock as well if possible :)
Vyraexii: Beaten to it, sorry.
zeogold: The Bard's Tale Trilogy
Vyraexii: if this is still available could i be allowed to return to the glory days of Skara Brae?
It's not actually there, seems I just hadn't removed it, my apologies.
Many thanks to DampSquib for Project Warlock and zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
Many thanks to DampSquib for Tangledeep and zeogold for hosting the giveaway .
Vyraexii: Beaten to it, sorry.

if this is still available could i be allowed to return to the glory days of Skara Brae?
zeogold: It's not actually there, seems I just hadn't removed it, my apologies.
figured it was a long shot, no worries
Hi! I'd like to have "A new beginning: Final cut" if it's available!
I love that kind of games!
Hello.

I would like to go for Homeworld® Remastered Collection if all of you approved. Thank you.
Vingry: Hello.

I would like to go for Homeworld® Remastered Collection if all of you approved. Thank you.
Banned for changing your avatar! Wait, this isn't the "Why the person above you should be banned" thread. Fancy seeing you here. :)
Thank you, DampSquib, for the donation of ADOM, and thank you, zeogold, for hosting this giveaway. :)
Post edited October 23, 2018 by Lexor
Vingry: Hello.

finkleroy: Banned for changing your avatar! Wait, this isn't the "Why the person above you should be banned" thread. Fancy seeing you here. :)
It appears that the thread which you just mentioned is currently filled with civilized people unworthy of my ban. I'm planning on letting them to firstly feel too comfortable with the current situation of the thread up to a point where they would eventually slip and finally commit a virtual crime that clearly violates the GOG Forum's rules. Thus, when that time comes, I will gladly continue my role as the most respected and feared banning officer GOG users have ever known throughout history.

P.S.: Fyi, my new avatar was taken from a game called HALO 3: ODST. Somehow I was reminded back of the game while I was searching for a good animation series to watch and quite surprisingly encountered a seven episodes anime series called HALO Legends.
Post edited October 23, 2018 by Vingry
Thank you vidje for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga and as always thank you zeogold for everything you do :)
May I have Disciples 2 Gold?