It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you zeogold for the giveaway, and Jungle_Falcon for donation of Magic Carpet Plus. Much appreciated!!!
deleted
If any keys left, could i have Dragonsphere or Neverwinter Nights Diamond? Thank you.
Fairfox: wut. is this some kind meanspirited joke i dont get? :/
I took it to be good-natured ribbing, but I'm not the one who typed it. It's hard to tell tone-of-voice through text.
depanza: Many thaks to Zeogold for hosting the giveaway and to Pardinuz for donating the key.

Misteryo you are welcome, hope you enjoy the game!!!
My six year old daughter came and sat on my lap and we played the game together for almost an hour today. Delightful!
depanza: Many thaks to Zeogold for hosting the giveaway and to Pardinuz for donating the key.

Misteryo you are welcome, hope you enjoy the game!!!
misteryo: My six year old daughter came and sat on my lap and we played the game together for almost an hour today. Delightful!
That's a very nice feeling. Playing with your kids is simply one of the best feeling in the world
Confirmed. My six years old daughter recently helped me to solve one of the puzzles in Broken Sword 2 ;) She literally saved George's life :D
misteryo: My six year old daughter came and sat on my lap and we played the game together for almost an hour today. Delightful!
kusumahendra: That's a very nice feeling. Playing with your kids is simply one of the best feeling in the world
Hope my daughter grows to play with me too jejeje. I´ll start traning her right now :P
deleted
Fairfox: tho id rather naht be called an internet browser
Be glad he did not call you "Internet Explorer". Firefox at least was one of the better ones to be "fair" ;)
low rated
deleted
Just as a little PSA for anyone who may be interested and may miss the date in the note, Xenonauts and Ziggurat keys have expired.
Hi Zeo, I'd like to request Frozen Synapse if it's still available.

Many thanks :)
I'd like to nominate The Ghost for Dungeon Keeper Gold. Or maybe Dungeon Keeper 2, whichever he prefers. I think he could use a little pick-me-up.
Post edited June 28, 2018 by Breja
Breja: I'd like to nominate The Ghost for Dungeon Keeper Gold. Or maybe Dungeon Keeper 2, whichever he prefers. I think he could use a little pick-me-up.
+1. I support the nomination