It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd like to ask for Dungeon Keeper™ 2 if its still available.
Can I have Crusader Kings Complete?
"hanshan: May I please have We Are The Dwarves, if still available? "

Thanks very much Zeo and to Jungle_Falcon for this gift!
low rated
Can i get ECHO?
Dannyjackson: Can i get ECHO?
It's not even on the list. Maybe you should read the OP first before posting here.
Fairfox: tho id rather naht be called an internet browser
OMG! I terribly sorry. I really was reading your name as Firefox instead of Fairfox all along. I sincerely apologise for my mistake.
Dannyjackson: Can i get ECHO?
...i get ECHO?

There. Wish granted. =)
Always feeling darn awkward to ask, but... May I please have Nexus: The Jupiter Incident?

I know I don't have it wishlisted now, but been wondering about it for about a decade at this point, eventually was among the first I wishlisted on GOG when I could, but with that top review saying no mid-mission saving and mentions of bugs too I kept skipping it during sales and eventually removed it from wishlist altogether. But now I looked up again and see you can save, just as long as you don't alt+tab, so... Maybe I actually will give it a go. And it is the last day of the month too, so...
Can I have Sunless Sea please?
Post edited June 30, 2018 by HoangMarcel
muntdefems: ...i get ECHO?
...get ECHO!
Themken: ...get ECHO!
...ECHO !
Post edited June 30, 2018 by Pouyou-pouyou
Themken: ...get ECHO!
Pouyou-pouyou: ...ECHO !
...HO!
Pouyou-pouyou: ...ECHO !
Enebias: ...HO!
!

:o
deleted
LootHunter: OMG! I terribly sorry. I really was reading your name as Firefox instead of Fairfox all along. I sincerely apologise for my mistake.
Fairfox: :) okay thank you

does russia get hot summers or is it liek australia etc where its reverse?
It's in the northern hemisphere, so akin to the US/Canada. Moscow is a bit like...Winnipeg, roughly speaking.