It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to _mz_ for Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy and to zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
Thank you, Zeo and depanza for RIME! Installing as I type.

This has never happened to me before that a game on my wishlist is one of GOG's freebies. But I didn't spend nearly enough in this last sale to get RIME.

So again thank you very much!
Many thaks to Zeogold for hosting the giveaway and to Pardinuz for donating the key.

Misteryo you are welcome, hope you enjoy the game!!!
Post edited June 24, 2018 by depanza
depanza: Many thaks to Zeogold for hosting the giveaway and to Pardinuz for donating the key.

Misteryo you are welcome, hope you enjoy the game!!!
I just fired it up for about 15 minutes, and it is everything I hoped for! Woohoo!
Thank you and Doc0075 for the game!
Thanks zeogold and _mz_ for darkstar one. Much appreciate the gifts guys.
LootHunter: If there are copies of Real Myst left, I would like to request one.
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you, zeo. And thank you, Firefox, let you'll lean to type eventually.
Big thank to Fairfox and Zeo for the awesome game donated. My biggest gratitude !!!!!!
Wolfehunter: Thanks zeogold and _mz_ for darkstar one. Much appreciate the gifts guys.
finkleroy: Many thanks to _mz_ for Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy and to zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
glad you like the games, hope you'll have some fun :D
zeo thx for hosting and doc0075 for th game (bombshell)
Post edited June 24, 2018 by Schizo2015
Can I have one of the Sunless Sea keys?
May I ask for Satellite Reign, please? Thanks!
May I please have We Are The Dwarves, if still available?

And I put the fiction book in my amazon book wishlist. Supposed to be good story.
Thank you Jungle_Falcon & zeo.
Many thanks to ciemnogrodzianin for the donation and to zeogold for his tireless commitment!