It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shall I take one Sunless Sea off your hands?
Corvo: Since you been harrassing people on discord to choose something, anything for the love of god.
I do not quite understand that part - Zeo was harassing other people on discord?
But he is such a nice person.... o.o
Corvo: Since you been harrassing people on discord to choose something, anything for the love of god.
Lexor: I do not quite understand that part - Zeo was harassing other people on discord?
In the "Please come ask for games, pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top, my google doc for codes has grown into an unruly beast that will soon devour me whole" sense.
high rated
CrystalRa: May I have a key for FTL please?
Granted.
Lexor: I do not quite understand that part - Zeo was harassing other people on discord?
Nono, just trying to spread the word of the giveaway.
high rated
Corvo: Since you been harrassing people on discord to choose something, anything for the love of god. I looked at the list and I am interested in Magic Carpet 2. If it woudlnt be too much touble.
Also granted.
ashwald: Shall I take one Sunless Sea off your hands?
Granted as well.
Post edited June 24, 2018 by zeogold
Hm, could the answer to this "harrassing people on discord to choose something, anything for the love of god" indicate the Puzzlemaster knows something? Has the Puzzlebot malfunctioned again, or is it even, possibly, bigger?

From reading the Puzzlemaster's notes, it looks like the world as we know it is doomed.

There is evidently:
A Book which comes with a key to a Bio Menace.
A Sphere with enough power to power an actual dragon ...
Huge enough "well, enough to cause a permanent eclipse on the Mediterranean."
This Bio Menace is evidently threatening enough that "Key comes with a free autographed copy of Zeogold's last will and testament."

The Puzzlemaster has even puzzled out the dates:
Xenonauts "expire on the 24th of June."
The Ziggurat will "expire on the 25th of June."
And the Sunless Seas expire "on the 2nd of July."

Time to get those last days requests in! :p
(Not a request - I already have them.)
Thank you, Zeo!
Thank you, Pardinuz!

*hugs*
Heh. There's a whole second GOG community on Discord (the forum isn't the only place we have a bunch of GOGlings roaming around) and very few of them have visited the Community Giveaway, so I've been trying to spread the word. If you guys see me giving keys to seemingly inactive-looking accounts and are scratching your heads, chances are I know them from there and can OK them from that.
bjgamer: Zeogold's last will and testament.
I'm just curious what's inside.
BeatriceElysia: Hmmm, may I got keys for Xenonauts and Ziggurat one for each and I will try to brin out new gog users to this website?
That's what I'm doing, on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GiftofGames/comments/8swooz/offer_xenonauts/

People who didn't previously have a GOG account will make one to get the awesome free game. After they have a GOG account with some games in it, they are much more likely to be interested in more GOG games in the future, especially if they continue to see freebies from GOG in the future.
zeogold: whole second GOG community
It sounds strange. :o Do they have any Darkest Dungeon fans? Tell them to visit DD subforum here. :P
Thanks zeogold and SirPrimalform!
bjgamer: Zeogold's last will and testament.
Lexor: I'm just curious what's inside.
Knowing zeo, it's some puzzleQube. ;)
You dont know him very well then. He is a monster, an animal who preys on the weak. Run away from him. RUN AWAY!

And I appreciate the gift Jungle_Falcon!