It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri?
Breja: I'd like to nominate The Ghost for Dungeon Keeper Gold. Or maybe Dungeon Keeper 2, whichever he prefers. I think he could use a little pick-me-up.
obi4ammama: +1. I support the nomination
Please let me jump on the bandwagon even though I know that zeo won't care about seconded nominations at all.
high rated
theslitherydeee: Can I have one of the Sunless Sea keys?
eiii: May I ask for Satellite Reign, please? Thanks!
hanshan: May I please have We Are The Dwarves, if still available?
ikrananka: Hi Zeo, I'd like to request Frozen Synapse if it's still available.
BenKii: May I request Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri?
All granted.

inukumaru: If any keys left, could i have Dragonsphere or Neverwinter Nights Diamond? Thank you.
I'd normally deny this one due to lack of participation, but I'll make an exception since they're freebies.
Granted.

Breja: I'd like to nominate The Ghost for Dungeon Keeper Gold. Or maybe Dungeon Keeper 2, whichever he prefers. I think he could use a little pick-me-up.
His chat's closed to me, so I sent him a friend request, but it wouldn't hurt for somebody (if already on his friendslist or something) to alert him to the fact he's been nominated and I'm trying to get in contact with him.
zeogold: .

zeogold: His chat's closed to me, so I sent him a friend request, but it wouldn't hurt for somebody (if already on his friendslist or something) to alert him to the fact he's been nominated and I'm trying to get in contact with him.
I posted in his thread. Hope that helps :p
Thank you zeogold for the giveaway, and thank you to helpo1 for the donation of Dragonsphere and thank you to anonymous for Neverwinter Nights Diamond. I really wanted these. Thank you.
Thanks zeogold for the key delivery and thanks Jungle_Falcon for donating Terra Nova. :D
zeogold: All granted.
Thank you very much, Doc0075 for donating Satellite Reign, and zeogold for running this giveaway!
Could I have Screamer 2 please? I did used to have the hard copies of both Screamer games and hours of fun but I didn't play the second one as much so owe it a bit more time.
Hello, i'd like to ask for Paper Sorcerer!
Thank you Ueber for Sunless Sea and zeogold for continuing to run this.
pkk234: Hello, i'd like to ask for Paper Sorcerer!
Good choice!

If you got the game then later do not forget to drop in PS GOG subforum to find my solutions for some "build-in" bugs. :)
Post edited June 29, 2018 by Lexor
pkk234: Hello, i'd like to ask for Paper Sorcerer!
Lexor: Good choice!

If you got the game then later do not forget to drop in PS GOG subforum to find my solutions for some "build-in" bugs. :)
Btw, currently $1 on itch.
deleted
Do expiring keys count for the monthly limit?
May i ask Neverwinter Nights Diamond ?