It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Lionel212008: I can meet people just fine. Just that I tend to get very self-conscious when I am required to be on camera.

I have no problems being social face to face. Just on camera. It's super strange, I know.
Reminds me how I like ketchup, but not much else with tomatoes.

Btw I also have that as well....wanted to be a YTer to just do video blog style posts, but am too self conscious to do so.
high rated
Lionel212008: I can meet people just fine. Just that I tend to get very self-conscious when I am required to be on camera.

I have no problems being social face to face. Just on camera. It's super strange, I know.
GameRacer: Reminds me how I like ketchup, but not much else with tomatoes.

Btw I also have that as well....wanted to be a YTer to just do video blog style posts, but am too self conscious to do so.
I suspect that I have ADHD. The irony is that the girl that I am dating has very similar personality traits. She is drop dead gorgeous but has self-image issues, just like I do.

In these times, where everything is uncertain, I just hope that I can keep my job. Anxiety levels are running high.

I have been asked to be on youtube as well, but I can't. It's a pity because I suspect that people like us could end up making shit loads of money, with the right content.
Post edited August 28, 2020 by Lionel212008
low rated
Lionel212008: In these times, where everything is uncertain, I just hope that I can keep my job. Anxiety levels are running high.
I hear ya on that...so many people in my area are afraid of this as well.

Lionel212008: I have been asked to be on youtube as well, but I can't. It's a pity because I suspect that people like us could end up making shit loads of money, with the right content.
Yup....I even know the topics to pick....i'm just very shy and introverted.

Lionel212008: I suspect that I have ADHD. The irony is that the girl that I am dating has very similar personality traits. She is drop dead gorgeous but has self-image issues, just like I do.
Good to hear you've found someone, at least. :)
600 pages... damn, bros.
low rated
Cyberway: 600 pages... damn, bros.
Sometimes people just need a place to vent and share their troubles for a bit.

(Also that's nothing...the one forum game[banned game] has near 1500 pages)

--

(Edit: My posts in reply to you always go low rated quickly...wonder why that is. o.0)
Post edited August 28, 2020 by GameRacer
Lionel212008: In these times, where everything is uncertain, I just hope that I can keep my job. Anxiety levels are running high.
GameRacer: I hear ya on that...so many people in my area are afraid of this as well.

Lionel212008: I have been asked to be on youtube as well, but I can't. It's a pity because I suspect that people like us could end up making shit loads of money, with the right content.
GameRacer: Yup....I even know the topics to pick....i'm just very shy and introverted.

Lionel212008: I suspect that I have ADHD. The irony is that the girl that I am dating has very similar personality traits. She is drop dead gorgeous but has self-image issues, just like I do.
GameRacer: Good to hear you've found someone, at least. :)
Lost my job today. Got fired. Think that my career is over.
low rated
Lionel212008: Lost my job today. Got fired. Think that my career is over.
That really sucks to hear. Here's to hoping you can find a new one(I will say a prayer for you, fwiw), friend.
Ah wonderful, back to 5 hours of daily electricity loadshedding, probably for the next couple of days. Think the purchase of a proper APC UPS is long overdue.
low rated
Matewis: Ah wonderful, back to 5 hours of daily electricity loadshedding, probably for the next couple of days. Think the purchase of a proper APC UPS is long overdue.
You mean the ones that are the size of a PC tower? Afaik those sadly only last 15 minutes to 1 hour(depending on capacity).

In such a case i'd spring for a small generator(if one has the money and can get one, that is) in such situations.
GamesRater: You mean the ones that are the size of a PC tower? Afaik those sadly only last 15 minutes to 1 hour(depending on capacity).

In such a case i'd spring for a small generator(if one has the money and can get one, that is) in such situations.
I have a small Acer Swift at the moment so I'm hoping I can get halfway decent amount of ttime out of it, even if it's only a solid half hour. Regardless I in dire need of proper line filtration in any case
low rated
Matewis: I have a small Acer Swift at the moment so I'm hoping I can get halfway decent amount of ttime out of it, even if it's only a solid half hour. Regardless I in dire need of proper line filtration in any case
Well it would help with both of those things, so here's hoping you can obtain one and at a good price.
I fucking hate it when my monitors start to act up and threatens to not function anymore. Now I have either to get a new monitor which isn't my first choice very quick or order a better one and probably being without a monitor for at least a week.

Yeah, i know: first world problems...
viperfdl: I fucking hate it when my monitors start to act up and threatens to not function anymore. Now I have either to get a new monitor which isn't my first choice very quick or order a better one and probably being without a monitor for at least a week.

Yeah, i know: first world problems...
My current monitor is actually a TV that I panic bought the day my old monitor suddenly died.

I'm now looking at getting a new monitor and using the TV for my Raspberry Pi.
Been playing Witcher 2 and my god, the Vergen level design and map has to be the worst I've ever had the misfortune to play.

3 convoluted levels to the city and a worthless map with objective markers that lead you nowhere, doors that all look the same and numerous dead ends.

Whomever at CD Projekt designed this map should get out of gaming.
Kleetus: Been playing Witcher 2 and my god, the Vergen level design and map has to be the worst I've ever had the misfortune to play.

3 convoluted levels to the city and a worthless map with objective markers that lead you nowhere, doors that all look the same and numerous dead ends.

Whomever at CD Projekt designed this map should get out of gaming.
Yeah, whenever I think of playing through Witcher 2 again, I think of having to find my way around Vergen and... maybe later.