It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I said to myself to please remember the good things and forget all the terrible things that had happened this past week

OK let's take a deep breath shall we
Post edited December 14, 2020 by zlaywal
Fall asleep with the phone's battery being at something reasonable.

Wake up to find an alert on the phone (I've set it to "do not disturb" to avoid having to be woken up by them), and when I dismiss it, the battery is down to 4%, which is not normally something I let happen.
Rejected for another night work because I don't have a car. I was hoping I could reach the place on foot but they will give preference to people who own cars.
I woke up to a dream in which I was with old friends I've lost for different reasons in the years. Is it ok to bitch about dreams?
Post edited December 23, 2020 by Dogmaus
Have a fucking FLU VIRUS that my sister caught off her damn course then it went from my mother to me GAH FML

Damn flu is giving me horrendous sinusitis

this will take me another 10 weeks to get over

Thing is every two weeks she gets yet another flu when I'm still battling the last ones

Maximum different flu's I've ever had was 5 on top of one another and after she gets them

She goes around deliberately touching everything Oh she knows what she's bloody doing!

Sliding her grubby little mits all over benchtops and wringing on doorknobs and coughing deliberately
in peoples faces E.C.T.

her eyes go like MASSIVE saucers and she has a straight smile with a little flick up at the end!

Like this but make the smile flatter not so curvy
She runs mother and I around until neither of us have any energy left!
Post edited December 23, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
Playing games is one thing, but collecting games are such an insatiable black-hole.

I jut got a few on Steam and still annoyed that I couldn't get more.
I'm always with friends but I miss having someone to love
Jefferson Airplane song starts
PC parts ordered delayed a third time until Feb thanks to both the pandemic and polticial situation (nevermind ebay scalpers and shitminers). No computer for me.

...And this on a day I already hate as its the anniversary of a friends tragic death.

Was actually in a decent mood earlier as well.

Still, my breathing rights are intact and I haven't seen any zombies here on "28 days later" island ...yet!
Me sitting around feeling half DEAD with agonising intestinal pain that feels like a cross between apendicitis and being disembowelled with a broken glass bottle while digesting rusty tin cans, Fun anyone.

Fuck IBS!
Post edited January 01, 2021 by fr33kSh0w2012
I have been jobless for over 4 months now. I have body dysmorphic disorder and attending video interviews during the pandemic is difficult. I tend to make faces and thereby inadvertently these sabotage video interviews.

The opposite is true if these interviews were in person. Hoping that things get better in 2021.
Post edited January 01, 2021 by Lionel212008
Sachys: PC parts ordered delayed a third time until Feb thanks to both the pandemic and polticial situation (nevermind ebay scalpers and shitminers). No computer for me.
I ended up just ordering a laptop. (Playing Hollow Knight on it.)
Sachys: PC parts ordered delayed a third time until Feb thanks to both the pandemic and polticial situation (nevermind ebay scalpers and shitminers). No computer for me.
dtgreene: I ended up just ordering a laptop. (Playing Hollow Knight on it.)
not an option for me. already ordered (and recieved) most of the other parts. its now a waiting game.

plus this is to replace the laptops ive been using for fifteen years (never had a desktop).

Edit: and in particular, my current and slowly failing laptop
Post edited January 01, 2021 by Sachys
Went to post something on the local Slack, and it appears that Slack is down at the moment.

(Well, the Slack status page is up at least, and it shows that Slack knows about the issue, at least.)
https://status.slack.com/
Got banned from GiantBomb last week.

I thought it was amusing at first. A number of people had made a political post relating to a certain game. I made a well-worded response in disagreement, being careful of not being rude to the other posters. However I got banned because too many people had cosnidered my opinion offensive and reported me en masse, simply because I disagreed.

I know GiantBomb has always been oriented towards the left politically, but did not think simply disagreeing with people without being rude could cause me to get banned. It just feels rather absurd. Banning on their site is not necessarily dependent on what you say, but on how many people feel offended. If anything the other posters were being rude to me in their response.

Anyway, I'm not upset about it, I rarely even post on their forum. it just really surprised me; how extreme their following has become, GB used to be known for being a laid-back place. Now it's the opposite it seems. They've become radicalized like so many other mainstream sites.This is perhaps not so surprising considering the political environment they've been living in for the last few years, where one extrema has been pitted against another extreme. It's a place of zero tolerance.

I'm not a subscriber with them anymore though, I quit that when Dan left, as he was the only normal one there, whose content I really enjoyed. I also quit in protest over how the other crew members had treated him over the years. When I made that reply above it was actually my first visit back to the site since Dan left.

Anyway, just wanted to vent my surprise at what happened. It's a chapter I'm done with. I'm not that active on forums anymore whereever they are, since I'm too bad at following up on my posts.
Post edited January 09, 2021 by blueGretsch
low rated
blueGretsch: Got banned from GiantBomb last week.

I thought it was amusing at first. A number of people had made a political post relating to a certain game. I made a well-worded response in disagreement, being careful of not being rude to the other posters. However I got banned because too many people had considered my opinion offensive and reported me en masse, simply because I disagreed.

I know GiantBomb has always been oriented towards the left politically, but did not think simply disagreeing with people without being rude could cause me to get banned. It just feels rather absurd. Banning on their site is not necessarily dependent on what you say, but on how many people feel offended. If anything the other posters were being rude to me in their response.
Sucks to hear...sadly, though that's how the net is becoming.....if you offend people(even if you don't mean to and are just offering your opinion and/or criticism in a civil manner) you will often get banned on such sites.

And it's happening more and more, what with the 2021 social media big tech account purges kicking into gear on sites like twitter/facebook/Youtube/etc.

Thankfully alt tech is coming in to give people a new place to speak their mind, though.
(though the big sites and their buddies are trying to squash the new sites as well)
Post edited January 09, 2021 by GamezRanker
Had a couple bad nightmares, one involving a friend, and couldn't do what I had planned this morning.