It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crap cups that fall over easily if they get a small bump.

This is the 666 page on Friday the 13th.

We're doomed.
I woke up this morning and the day was ruined.
Post edited March 15, 2020 by user deleted
low rated
Where is the spring sales?
low rated
GRRRRR

Get AWAY from me, freaaaaaks! EDIOTS!!! Not only they gather mindlessly in beaches and open places of all kinds, during all hours, but NOW!!!

They dare invade my TURF! I live in a goddamn semi-isolated place, 50% wilderness 50% suburbs, in an exquisite mansion faraway from damnable humans! Exactly to stay SAFE!!! Away from pests of all kinds! Today endless cars, pedestrians and open space faqers (literally, alas), casually paraded outside my safe haven, ALL DAY LONG! Worst of all, i needed to do some spring cleaning in my gardens during the afternoon and i was forced to briefly be in less than 2 meters safe distance, from various protozoa minded apes, the latter casually strolling through the one and only narrow road in front of my residence, leading down to the secluded part of the beach.

Damn you, will you ever let me live in peace? Like, say, SURVIVE???
Post edited March 20, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Damn you, will you ever let me live in peace? Like, say, SURVIVE???
Eh, serves you right for being cheap and not springing for the alligator and piranha filled moat around yon castle. ;)
low rated
GameRager: Eh, serves you right for being cheap and not springing for the alligator and piranha filled moat around yon castle. ;)
We have (in the neighborhood) wild dogs roaming the fields. Everybody being friendly to them (especially outsiders) though, turned them into sloths and slowpokes. They used to chase + bite people, especially those on wheels or those walking their own dog, before. You cannot always depend on mother nature, alas.

As i said. I bet all my money on natural selection, at the end.
Post edited March 21, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I can't afford a car.
All the restaurants closed their lobbies. I can't get an iced cappucino from Tim Horton's now.
My bank closed it's lobby. I can't make a withdrawal or cash a check now.
Next week everything in NY except essential services is shut down. I work tech support so I'm essential services. Nearly everyone gets to stay home but I still have to get up at 4:30am and walk my butt to work.

But hey at least I have a job that can afford me a trailer in a trailer park that's older than I am. And I got a gas station pizza today because that's about the only think that's open which I can still walk inside.
low rated
iofhua: All the restaurants closed their lobbies. I can't get an iced cappucino from Tim Horton's now.
I wonder if they would allow walk ups to drive thrus now....seeing as that's the only option for some.

iofhua: My bank closed it's lobby. I can't make a withdrawal or cash a check now.
What about branches in grocery stores or ATMs? Any good or no?

iofhua: Next week everything in NY except essential services is shut down.
I am curious(being in NY myself)....is that a law going into effect or just recommendation? And what date? Also if you have a source that'd be appreciated.

iofhua: I work tech support so I'm essential services. Nearly everyone gets to stay home but I still have to get up at 4:30am and walk my butt to work.
That sucks. :\

(I used to work long ago before I became a near shut in due to health issues, and often had to go to work after 5AM or so)
low rated
GameRager: (I used to work long ago before I became a near shut in due to health issues, and often had to go to work after 5AM or so)
Health issues, Try a busted hip with buggered leg and a shattered shoulder socket ON THE SAME SIDE not to mention how I went from 88KGs to 99KGs overnight yes 11KGs heavier because of the swelling then it swelled again to a corking 108.5KGs another 9.5KGs the NEXT DAY after swelling the 11KGs

the right side of my abdomen now sticks out MUCH farther then the other and the doctors swore black and blue that "it isn't appendicitis" the pain in the right lower abdomen was radiating both SIDEWAYS and upwards it had a radius of a quarter circle which happened hours after my right hip became injured the pain was so bad I WAS HALLUCINATING my eyes would also roll up in my head and my eyelids would half shut

but because I am MALE I get told "YOU ARE TOO FAT" by the doctors IT ISN'T FAT it is SWELLING from getting my HIP INJURED oh but If I was female (my sister said "my belly hurts") 600 different tests blood tests, Urinary tests, MRI's after that they found she had Diarrhoea. :FLAME, FLAME, FLAME, (*GLOWS YELLOW*) (*steam venting sound*):

That's what SH!TS me with the "free medicare" over here if you're a male (born with d!ck and b@lls) they DO NOT GIVE A DAMN, They make excuses like "you're too fat"

to this day I have now swelled up to 116.6KGs or 257lbs or 18.5 stone only because I have one (1) meal a day because that is all I feel I can fit in, That's why I act like a f#cking demon most of the time (I'm in agony)

Do I have to KILL MYSELF to get medical treatment!

My abdomen sticks out so far now I look like I'm pregnant with f#cking OCTUPLETS!

I basically went from starting a six pack to fat guy in about 4 DAYS!
Post edited March 21, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: Health issues...]
I know you have problems, and I feel for you(not just saying it, btw, as I do consider you a friend), but at least you(and I) are still alive and kicking.

(Of course with how the world is atm, that's not saying as much)

fr33kSh0w2012: Do I have to KILL MYSELF to get medical treatment!
Nope, atm one just needs to have been infected and they get nice men/women to guard them with g....I mean make sure they are ok and stay safe and well. o.0

fr33kSh0w2012: I basically went from starting a six pack to fat guy in about 4 DAYS!
That sucks.....well, at least you're still alive and well(or as well as you can be, given your problems).

(I was worried as you haven't been replying to my PMs...btw make sure to check yer PMs ;))
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: Health issues...]
GameRager: I know you have problems, and I feel for you(not just saying it, btw, as I do consider you a friend), but at least you(and I) are still alive and kicking.

(Of course with how the world is atm, that's not saying as much)

fr33kSh0w2012: Do I have to KILL MYSELF to get medical treatment!
GameRager: Nope, atm one just needs to have been infected and they get nice men/women to guard them with g....I mean make sure they are ok and stay safe and well. o.0

fr33kSh0w2012: I basically went from starting a six pack to fat guy in about 4 DAYS!
GameRager: That sucks.....well, at least you're still alive and well(or as well as you can be, given your problems).

(I was worried as you haven't been replying to my PMs...btw make sure to check yer PMs ;))
That's strange, I haven't been getting notifications of PM's GOG PM CHAT BORKED again!
Broke up with my girlfriend. I hate that when that happens.
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: That's strange, I haven't been getting notifications of PM's GOG PM CHAT BORKED again!
Wow earthquake woke me up my bed was shaking me, is there anything more?
I mean corona cases grow by 40 per day and are 383 cases by now. Today it will probably reach over 400.

Seems the first earthquake was close to Zagreb richter scale 5.1 9 km away from Zagreb.
Now i just felt the second earthquake.
Damn one 15y old dead in Croatia since the house colapsed if that is true since news just said no deaths there.
Edit: New news it's a girl and she is in critical condition, so it's true no deaths.
Post edited March 22, 2020 by Fonzer
Best advice I can give,never ever smoke.Me, after a week of coughing up my lungs and getting Bronchitis for the umpteenth time and staying in bed for the last week suffering should be enough to make anyone quit but NO not me and yeah I beat the Bronchitis down but not the friggin smokes and I'll head out in the morning to sit and listen to some quake tell me how easy it is to give them up and say the normal ''I'll try to give them up'' which seems to brighten their day and when I get cremated they can use the smoke in my mouth to start the fire. Yeah, I've had them all smoke related diseases including the big one Pneumonia and yet I bounce back to the cigs and go another round, well there's a new sheriff in town and maybe it will do what the smokes haven't done yet. So if this stops one person from smoking then they have made my day:).....And all sermons will be ignored as you talking thru your arse.