It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dtgreene:
https://forum.manjaro.org/t/arm-testing-update-2020-05-10-kde-plasma-pamac-thunderbird-certbot-and-kernels/141592 Getting there soon.

Usually you have to use the tools you are told to or go work elsewhere.
Tauto: What do you mean, FORCED? Since when has that been implemented?
fr33kSh0w2012: lately it was because of COVID19
To my knowledge it isn't officially forced as yet as they tried that way with the NRL and sort of back flipped when some decided to not accept it.
dtgreene:
Themken: https://forum.manjaro.org/t/arm-testing-update-2020-05-10-kde-plasma-pamac-thunderbird-certbot-and-kernels/141592 Getting there soon.

Usually you have to use the tools you are told to or go work elsewhere.
I don't see that having anything to do with my post.

I have been able to join every other Zoom meeting from the Pi via Chromium (which has more support for web apps than Firefox; for example, Chromium has support for features Firefox chose not to implement like WebUSB and WebMIDI), but Zoom refused to let me join this particular one.

Also, it wasn't for work.
Last Friday after a long and exhausting XCOM: Chimera Squad (not a great game) game session I finally fell asleep at about 3 or 4 AM. Imagine how I felt when after a few hours later I was suddenly woken up by a phone call from my bank, before midday even and Saturday normally is not a working day, I though something serious has happened and you know what? It was an advertisement or an *exclusive offer* if you like for banking products, was it a cash credit or a credit card I haven't clarified. That was fantastic experience!
Post edited May 11, 2020 by Cadaver747
RIP Jerry Stiller :(
Having your school open up after a long Corona break on the same day you have an important job interview. Also having your school open up after a long break right before the exams so you are expected to perform the same as all students the previous years but with much worse teaching due to online-only education.
dtgreene: If it were a forced COVID-19 shot, would you still have had this same reaction?

(For purposes of this question, pretend that a COVID-19 vaccine is available, that it's been tested to be safe and effective, and that this shot would be said vaccine.)
Yes, Like I always say I don't want that fucking shit in my body - Vaccines can severely RETARD you... the vaccines have SMART DUST in them

News article from forbes about smart dust!

From the article:

Enable wireless monitoring of people and products for security purposes.

Possible applications for the healthcare industry are immense from diagnostic procedures without surgery to monitoring devices that help people with disabilities interact with tools that help them live independently. (bullshit Cause them to go insane and force them into being terrorists)

Researchers at UC Berkeley published a paper about the potential for neural dust, an implantable system to be sprinkled on the human brain, to provide feedback about brain functionality. (Gee I wonder why that could be)

Mind Kontrol, Komrade.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

Disadvantages of smart dust

There are still plenty of concerns with wide-scale adoption of smart dust that need to be sorted out. Here are a few disadvantages of smart dust:

Privacy concerns:

Many that have reservations about the real-world implications of smart dust are concerned about privacy issues. Since smart dust devices are miniature sensors they can record anything that they are programmed to record. Since they are so small, they are difficult to detect. Your imagination can run wild regarding the negative privacy implications when smart dust falls into the wrong hands.

Control:

Once billions of smart dust devices are deployed over an area it would be difficult to retrieve or capture them if necessary. Given how small they are, it would be challenging to detect them if you weren’t made aware of their presence. The volume of smart dust that could be engaged by a rogue individual, company or government to do harm would make it challenging for the authorities to control if necessary.

Cost:

As with any new technology, the cost to implement a smart dust system that includes the satellites and other elements required for full implementation is high. Until costs come down, it will be technology out of reach for many.

What should you do to prepare?

The entities who have led the development of smart dust technology since 1992 and large corporations such as General Electric, Cargill, IBM, Cisco Systems and more who invested in research for smart dust and viable applications believe this technology will be disruptive to economies and our world.

At the moment, many of the applications for smart dust are still in the concept stage. In fact, Gartner listed smart dust technology for the first time in its Gartner Hype Cycle in 2016. While the technology has forward momentum, there’s still quite a bit to resolve before you will see it impacting your organisation. However, it’s important to pay attention to its trajectory of growth, because it’s no longer the fodder of science fiction. We might not know when it will progress to the point of wide-scale adoption, but we certainly know it’s a question of when rather than if.

Mandatory vaccines smart dust remote KILL
Post edited May 11, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
Matewis: RIP Jerry Stiller :(
I am going to miss him as well. I liked his brand of comedy. Bet his son is taking to hard now, and also probably upset that he cannot hold a large funeral for him.
This is the exact reason I stopped visiting the CDPR

1.) PR!CK Mods (They know who they are) erasing entire posts of mine (Then screaming at and threatening me and falsely accusing me of insulting them which I never did All I said was that they were being a bit oversensitive and passive aggressive) Says I was "ridiculing others" how is asking someone if they are a young teen ridiculing them?

2.) kiddies like Vjjarvin TELLING the devs to turn Cp2077 into a cross between Minecraft and Halo.

Some kid quoted:

Hello i know this might be little bit late but the idea i am going to share is very essential in my idea and i think a lot of people will agree first i will say the game looks very good but one thing that seemed missing is the missions replay ability. If we finish the game then what else is there to do? Then i got a idea, if technology has progressed that much there should be an ability to replay it you can add this feature by making a place you can do it or a special cybernetic upgrade or any other way you have in mind it's boring just to make a new game and do it all again. secondly add some sort of outpost takeover mission that could be replayed and doing so will give the player reward. that was mostly what i was thinking i hope you use it or get inspired by it i also wanted to thank you for your great work i hope this comes to use
Then I quoted

What do you mean "Do It" Do what, Dude I can't understand you, Do what exactly? Are you 13 because young teens aren't supposed to be here (was going to write) "This is a game for people in their 20's and 30's
But before I could a certain f#ckstain "edited" my post saying Reason: Ridiculing others is against the rules, so please do not do it.

I was like WTF???

So then I was like I wasn't ridiculing him and he was like:

"The context of the rest of the post said otherwise; it is, in its entirety, dismissive and even condescending.
And besides, it's none of your business what age others are. Personal information is personal, though one can choose to share one's age and birthday in the privacy settings."

Total Ivory tower syndrome

then he says this lovely tripe

You need to stop trying to use your medical conditions as excuses. You do it every single time. They are not an excuse.
You are 100% responsible for what you post on the forums, and you are not above the rules in any way.

I am not going to click any of those links, or look up anything. You are the only one who is at fault here, and insulting me will only make the situation worse for you. So do stop before action IS taken because of it.

"So do stop before action IS taken because of it." (doncha just love nasty threats!)

IMHO mod is cuckoo

Thing is I am telling him that it is BECAUSE of my multiple disabilities that my posts aren't the best
Life for me ain't what I'd call peachy Looking after 2 people with multiple problems for 21 years isn't what I'd call fun.
also Physical traumatic brain injury including a SHATTERED SKULL isn't funny dude I had to re-learn how to read and write I had damage equivalent to a STROKE VICTIM

Basically that mod was saying "It's a quadriplegics excuse that he can't walk"
Post edited May 17, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
Can't trust much of the government to do the right thing, or even to do something remotely sensible.

(The issue at hand is a court making a dangerous ruling take effect immediately.)
high rated
Prohibition sucks

I really, really, really miss being able to relax with a double whiskey after work. Going to have to figure how to build my own still...
Just got back from the grocery store, which was more stressful than usual.
Matewis: Prohibition sucks

I really, really, really miss being able to relax with a double whiskey after work. Going to have to figure how to build my own still...
Look on the bright side.

Drinking alcohol in moderation is more harmful than previously thought, according to a new study that concludes there's no "safe" level of alcohol consumption.

The comprehensive study, which analyzed information from millions of people in nearly 200 countries, found that alcohol is tied to nearly 3 million deaths globally each year, with about 1 in 10 deaths linked to alcohol use among people ages 15 to 49.
https://www.livescience.com/63420-alcohol-no-safe-level.html
The study also found that alcohol consumption was linked with an increased risk of stroke or heart failure, as well as an increased risk of death from hypertensive disease (high blood pressure) or an aortic aneurysm. There was no clear threshold below which alcohol consumption stopped being associated with these conditions, the researchers said.

In contrast to those findings, alcohol consumption was also linked with a slightly lower risk of nonfatal heart attack. This slightly lower risk of heart attack tied to alcohol consumption must be balanced against the other "serious, and potentially fatal, cardiovascular diseases" linked with alcohol consumption, lead study author Dr. Angela Wood, a lecturer in biostatistics at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom, said in the statement.
Post edited May 23, 2020 by Spectre
low rated
dtgreene: Just got back from the grocery store, which was more stressful than usual.
Sucks to hear.....over at one I go to sometimes they have an armed cop telling people how to enter and exit, and people watching everyone for mask usage...very tense atmosphere.

(Plus it's made even more tense by other customers giving people "the eye" if they so much as cough or sneeze[due to dust/etc] or stand an inch or two too close to someone)
Post edited May 23, 2020 by GameRager
dtgreene: Just got back from the grocery store, which was more stressful than usual.
GameRager: Sucks to hear.....over at one I go to sometimes they have an armed cop telling people how to enter and exit, and people watching everyone for mask usage...very tense atmosphere.

(Plus it's made even more tense by other customers giving people "the eye" if they so much as cough or sneeze[due to dust/etc] or stand an inch or two too close to someone)
It wasn't that the atmosphere was tense, but the store did make some changes:
* Apparently, there's sometimes a line to enter. (There wasn't when I went.)
* The sign says *not* to use reusable bags during this time.
* No samples to try.
* Instead of having separate lines per checkout lane, there's just one line and somebody directs you to the corresponding lane.
* You need to keep distance while the cashier is emptying your cart. (One nice thing about this particular store is that the cashier does this for you, so you don't have to.)
* The cashier doesn't hand you the receipt; instead, the receipt printer is placed at the end of the checkout lane and you pick it up yourself.
* I'm pretty sure the employees were wearing masks, and it seemed like most (but not all) of the customers were as well.

It also helps that this store isn't too big, and the lanes are wide enough so that there's room to social distance. (Unlike another store in the area whose lanes are so narrow that, even in pre-pandemic times, it's rather stressful because there are constantly people in the way.)