It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh wow even better. Discovered I missed a slightly older email. He sent contracts to 8 of us simultaneously! So 7 people at least has all of that information. That's 2 emails, so it can't be excused as a brain fart, the guy is clearly dangerously incompetent.
Matewis: Oh wow even better. Discovered I missed a slightly older email. He sent contracts to 8 of us simultaneously! So 7 people at least has all of that information. That's 2 emails, so it can't be excused as a brain fart, the guy is clearly dangerously incompetent.
Well that sucks....I hope it wasn't much that is worth worrying over(i.e. national id number or similar).
====================================================
====================================================

As for me/my addition to the thread: A fire truck(make that two of them) just pulled up 1 door down(the building to the right of my house). Seems someone's stove malfunctioned or set alight/caught on fire(they pulled out a burned stove).

Going to go out and see what I can find out......I hope it doesn't affect my home.
My bread burnt up in the oven :-( Now there is a lot of soot I have to clean up.
Themken: My bread burnt up in the oven :-( Now there is a lot of soot I have to clean up.
That is WHY you buy a breadmaker, That is IF you have the room for them.

Not my house you can barely fit a kettle on my bench, let alone a air fryer with rotisserie (which the door broke)

Picture of item
Post edited April 11, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
GameRager: A fire truck(make that two of them) just pulled up 1 door down(the building to the right of my house). Seems someone's stove malfunctioned or set alight/caught on fire(they pulled out a burned stove).
Themken: My bread burnt up in the oven :-( Now there is a lot of soot I have to clean up.
So, you're GameRager's neighbour, Themken?
DubConqueror: So, you're GameRager's neighbour, Themken?
He must be!
low rated
DubConqueror: So, you're GameRager's neighbour, Themken?
Nope, at least I don't think he is. o.0
============================================

Also to the thread....my contribution for the day:

Lol, whomever low rated that post of mine must have no heart, to low rate such a post.....but then i'd expect to better from such types here.
GameRager:
Four minutes walk from the sea shore here.
low rated
Themken: Four minutes walk from the sea shore here.
I'm about that as well....well if I was the flash. o.0
GameRager:
Ahaha, so rather far from the sea. So far actually that Earth is not big enough.
Computer broken down (thirteen years of good service tho.)

Work Furlough & typing/emailing/Internetting on a games console using a controller is a grind.

At least I'm finally getting to play Silent Hill and San Andreas :-)

Greetings everyone!
Post edited April 12, 2020 by gloombandit
So pissed off I fell asleep - Was boiling sausages for sausage stew and they boiled dry - Now I have to order Pizza, Again.
Could of done them in my Air fryer if the door didn't break on it
fr33kSh0w2012: So pissed off I fell asleep - Was boiling sausages for sausage stew and they boiled dry - Now I have to order Pizza, Again.
Could of done them in my Air fryer if the door didn't break on it
Oops,and as long as no fires all good but a guest spot on Master Chef wont come your way.
Themken: Ahaha, so rather far from the sea. So far actually that Earth is not big enough.
Yup, you got me.....i'm on the moon. o.0 :D

Actually though: I am in NY state, so close to the sea but not right next to it(myself). :)
Post edited April 13, 2020 by GameRager
annoying fly + tennis racket + poorly placed logitech g933 headset + poor coordination = regret