It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: No take away food, and no deliveries....well, guess they expect people to magic food and other goods out of thin air, then.

(Also what a load of bs they are pulling, imo)
No we are allowed to go and buy groceries at least, and medicine.
BreOl72: ...
Sorry, but I don't want this thread to explode into a Corona thread, so if it's all the same I'll respond with a PM.
edit: ah ok I see your privacy settings doesn't allow it, but I think I could reply back if you sent me a PM instead? If you're interested of course :)
Post edited April 22, 2020 by Matewis
Matewis: Sorry, but I don't want this thread to explode into a Corona thread,
Yeah, there's really no need for that...we have enough of those, already. :)
Matewis: so if it's all the same I'll respond with a PM.
edit: ah ok I see your privacy settings doesn't allow it, but I think I could reply back if you sent me a PM instead? If you're interested of course :)
Yeah, sorry, Matewis - since GOG changed the PM-system, I don't do PM, anymore .
But that's ok. At least from my side there's no need for any PM.

I only replied to your initial comment, because I thought, I could share some "wisdom" in regard to the "why" hot food is banned (but frozen food is not).

And I basically said everything, I could say about that. So...have a nice day. :)
BreOl72: Yeah, sorry, Matewis - since GOG changed the PM-system, I don't do PM, anymore .
But that's ok. At least from my side there's no need for any PM.

I only replied to your initial comment, because I thought, I could share some "wisdom" in regard to the "why" hot food is banned (but frozen food is not).

And I basically said everything, I could say about that. So...have a nice day. :)
No sweat, have a nice and healthy day as well :)
This whole situation have sinking me deeper and deeper towards apathy
I can't stand social media anymore. The many platforms where assholes put up a front, and they will have millions of people who don't know any better kissing their asses. I feel like it's transformed the internet into an even worse version of high school. Never thought I'd live to see that happen.
Gotta go into Dr's surgery for a FORCED FLU SHOT in a couple of hours really do NOT want that crap in my body.

Feeling like shit at the moment will prolly feel worse after it too!

So pissed off about it.

Update: Aww... Man I feel like I've been punched in the arm and the guts. Know more tomorrow

I am sore!
Post edited April 30, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33kSh0w2012: Gotta go into Dr's surgery for a FORCED FLU SHOT in a couple of hours really do NOT want that crap in my body.

So pissed off about it.

Update: Aww... Man I feel like I've been punched in the arm and the guts. Know more tomorrow

I am sore!
Man, that sucks to hear about. Could it be because of the shot?
high rated
fr33kSh0w2012: Gotta go into Dr's surgery for a FORCED FLU SHOT in a couple of hours really do NOT want that crap in my body.

So pissed off about it.

I am sore!
JungleLizard: Man, that sucks to hear about. Could it be because of the shot?
Yes it was because of the shot, Strangely feeling my usual achy self today!
JungleLizard: Man, that sucks to hear about. Could it be because of the shot?
fr33kSh0w2012: Yes it was because of the shot, Strangely feeling my usual achy self today!
We can only hope it doesn't last for much longer.
Grrrrr. Rock Star cannot send me a Pineapple Grenade; and the damn thing looks so tasty! Amazon refuses to send items to my locale, also! And i am very certain, that nobody will ultimately treat me to, that wonderfull stuff...

Rock Star, please sell me a Pineapple Grenade!

Stupid trade laws, limitations and regulations! What the hell do we need globalism for anyway, if the markets remain/operate strictly regional, DAMNIT!?
Post edited May 03, 2020 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
Some pitiful soul(s)....which is what they are for doing so....downrated me and everyone else in a simple thread reminiscing about EcoQuest.

(Luckily, though, my one vote was able to get each of them normal rated again) The "funny"(sad) thing about it is that that same person/people(iirc) said before they want such talk(gaming only) on the forums.....then when I and others DO do such, they low rate it.....hey low raters, make up yer minds already. o.0

Also grow the hell up and show some wisdom/manners, and don't take a dump where you eat(figuratively speaking).
Post edited May 07, 2020 by GameRager
That tears it, before I get myself arrested for assaulting the neighbor and/or his demon dog, I'm going to call the bank, ask for a small loan, and buy a proper pair of noise cancelling headphones.
What do you mean, FORCED? Since when has that been implemented?
Tauto: What do you mean, FORCED? Since when has that been implemented?
lately it was because of COVID19
Would have had a Zoom meeting the other day, except that Zoom wouldn't let me join by browser and installing the standalone client is not an option. (I am not willing to run proprietary non-game software outside of the browser sandbox, and the device I was using for this, a Raspberry Pi 4, isn't even supported by said client anyway (there's no ARM Linux version).)

Tauto: What do you mean, FORCED? Since when has that been implemented?
fr33kSh0w2012: lately it was because of COVID19
If it were a forced COVID-19 shot, would you still have had this same reaction?

(For purposes of this question, pretend that a COVID-19 vaccine is available, that it's been tested to be safe and effective, and that this shot would be said vaccine.)
Post edited May 10, 2020 by dtgreene