It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

neosapian: best for people to just get the fuck over thier troubles and not vent so much.
And yet your avatar is of a man who used to turn into a giant green monster every time he got upset. :P
Post edited June 25, 2019 by tinyE
neosapian: best for people to just get the fuck over thier troubles and not vent so much.
tinyE: And yet your avatar is of a man who used to turn into a giant green monster every time he got upset. :P
and your avatar is a parasite :p
Post edited June 25, 2019 by neosapian
tinyE: And yet your avatar is of a man who used to turn into a giant green monster every time he got upset. :P
neosapian: and your avatar is a parasite :p
Oh come on, I'm just joking. :D I didn't mean anything; sorry if it came off that way.
When I was a kid I NEVER missed an episode of that show.

And actually, my avatar is Cthulhu.
neosapian: and your avatar is a parasite :p
tinyE: Oh come on, I'm just joking. :D I didn't mean anything; sorry if it came off that way.

if you were joking watch those emotoicons I had a guy try and killl me at my house because I texted him wrong. I don't see your face I am not mad just sayin and FYI this is a profile pic not a literal avatar, its for fun just like my name the "white eyes' are ultra modern man, just fun not to be taken literally, just as yours is. ;)
Post edited June 25, 2019 by neosapian
tinyE: Oh come on, I'm just joking. :D I didn't mean anything; sorry if it came off that way.

neosapian: if you were joking watch those emotoicons I had a guy try and killl me at my house because I texted him wrong. I don't see your face I am not mad just sayin and FYI this is a profile pic not a literal avatar, its for fun just like my name the "white eyes' are ultra modern man, just fun not to be taken literally, just as yours is. ;)
So you've never seen the show that pic came from?

Man, it's a classic series. Bill Bixby, Lou Lou Ferrigno. Timeless.
Post edited June 25, 2019 by tinyE
Good luck tonight England as Australia doesn't deserve any support while fielding cheats and liars as Smith and Warner.
LAZY EMPLOYEES!!!

Nobody wants to work anymore!
tinyE: LAZY EMPLOYEES!!!

Nobody wants to work anymore!
You should fire those asses.
low rated
Careful mentioning asses, or anything to do with ass, with TinyWee around.
low rated
Tauto: He and I had our families insulted and one thing,you don't do to an Aussie is insult parentage and family.
So now you're trying to goad him into repeating the quip after, what, three or four years. I think he meant only nice and compassionate incest that brought forth loved and cherished children.

Wait, what was I here for... oh, right. Trying to get that "it's deluded to talk of a nazi problem in Germany" quote again from that one guy after some well connected nazi executed a right wing politician with a shot in the head, for having a less than nazi stance on refugees.
Post edited June 26, 2019 by Vainamoinen
Tauto: He and I had our families insulted and one thing,you don't do to an Aussie is insult parentage and family.
Vainamoinen: So now you're trying to goad him into repeating the quip after, what, three or four years. I think he meant only nice and compassionate incest that brought forth loved and cherished children.

Wait, what was I here for... oh, right. Trying to get that "it's deluded to talk of a nazi problem in Germany" quote again from that one guy after some well connected nazi executed a right wing politician with a shot in the head, for having a less than nazi stance on refugees.
F.O. IDIOT!
Great so we all have 1 WEEK to move house 7 fucking days into some old fucking fibro house that doesn't even look like it has the internet, It doesn't even have a proper bathroom!
Post edited June 27, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33kSh0w2012: Great so we all have 1 WEEK to move house 7 fucking days into some old fucking fibro house that doesn't even look like it has the internet, It doesn't even have a proper bathroom!
Sorry,but I couldn't resist....(It doesn't even have a proper bathroom!)....Is it a long drop?
fr33kSh0w2012: Great so we all have 1 WEEK to move house 7 fucking days into some old fucking fibro house that doesn't even look like it has the internet, It doesn't even have a proper bathroom!
Tauto: Sorry,but I couldn't resist....(It doesn't even have a proper bathroom!)....Is it a long drop?
It has 1 toilet and 1 shower 1 shitty old washhand basin and NO BATH!
Tauto: Sorry,but I couldn't resist....(It doesn't even have a proper bathroom!)....Is it a long drop?
fr33kSh0w2012: It has 1 toilet and 1 shower 1 shitty old washhand basin and NO BATH!
Showers clean you better than baths.At least it isn't a long drop:)