It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
morolf: that's what you were basically saying) are way over the line by any standards.
Your hypocrisy is breathtaking, you're defending someone who has made far worse comments to far more people.

Well done.

morolf: When and where? Months or years ago? I didn't see anything in the last pages of this thread at least
So unless it's an issue within the last few days of when you suddenly decide to play hero, then it can't be a legitimate grievance according to you.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by Kleetus
Kleetus: Your hypocrisy is breathtaking, you're defending someone who has made far worse comments to far more people.

Well done.
Has tinyE done something like that recently, that is not weeks, months or years ago?
In this thread at least I got the distinct impression that your attacks on him were unprovoked and that you're trying to wage some silly vendetta against him over issues in the past...which will only make this forum more toxic.
low rated
morolf: which will only make this forum more toxic.
What really makes it toxic are the people with misguided allegiances who involve themselves in things they shouldn't.

And you wrongly stated I was banned when I wasn't, how's that for toxicity.
Tauto:
GameRager: he shouldn't be insulting people's families. ;|

Kleetus:
GameRager:
Excuse me but would you like to point out this insult as stated above by said person? You come in here and add your idiotic comment and get all screwed up with false assumptions.Please be kind enough not to butt into something that you have no idea about.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by Tauto
Kleetus: What really makes it toxic are the people with misguided allegiances who involve themselves in things they shouldn't.

You didn't answer my question, which I take as an implicit admission that no, tinyE didn't insult or provoke you in the recent past. Which means that you're trying to stir up trouble for no good reason.
Typical troll behaviour. If you're bored, get a more constructive hobby.
If you don't want input on private matters, keep it private.
low rated
Kleetus: What really makes it toxic are the people with misguided allegiances who involve themselves in things they shouldn't.

morolf: You didn't answer my question, which I take as an implicit admission that no, tinyE didn't insult or provoke you in the recent past. Which means that you're trying to stir up trouble for no good reason.
You are correct,it was in the past but you are stirring the pot also with your continual attacks and I hope that when the ''mods'' come in here and start banning people that Kleetus and I aren't the only ones.
DadJoke007: If you don't want input on private matters, keep it private.
I agree it's probably ill-advised to write about one's personal life on the net.
However I don't think that should mean personal attacks of the kind as in Kleetu's post are justified.
Anyway, I'm done with this discussion.
low rated
morolf: that's what you were basically saying) are way over the line by any standards.
Kleetus: Your hypocrisy is breathtaking, you're defending someone who has made far worse comments to far more people.

Well done.
Without knowing what Tiny may have done(if anything) to you and how sever it was/is, it's hard to gauge how best to handle such when discussing it with you.

Still, my parents raised me to treat everyone with respect I would want given to me...even to my worst enemies. Of course, I realize this may be harder for some than for others so I can see why(dpending on what Tiny did that made you mad) you cannot forgive so easily.
GameRager: he shouldn't be insulting people's families. ;|
Tauto: Excuse me but would you like to point out this insult as stated above by said person? You come in here and add your idiotic comment and get all screwed up with false assumptions.Please be kind enough not to butt into something that you have no idea about.
I was talking about kleetus's comments towards Tiny & his parents, of course. I am not on good terms with Tiny either but I don't see it as polite to insult people just because you dislike them for some reason.

BTW why so hostile at me personally? I didn't intend to upset you so why get in my face all of a sudden?

This 100%

morolf: I agree it's probably ill-advised to write about one's personal life on the net.
However I don't think that should mean personal attacks of the kind as in Kleetu's post are justified.
I am as well...I try and defend Tiny and people say I shouldn't butt in when I was trying to be kind. :\

Tauto:
morolf: You didn't answer my question, which I take as an implicit admission that no, tinyE didn't insult or provoke you in the recent past. Which means that you're trying to stir up trouble for no good reason.
Tauto: You are correct,it was in the past but you are stirring the pot also with your continual attacks and I hope that when the ''mods'' come in here and start banning people that Kleetus and I aren't the only ones.
Wait a minute he replied to kleetus and you replied back as if what happened to kleetus was happening to you/as if you were kleetus......are you using alts by any chance?

If you are and are using alts to insult(or just joke with) people that is not something gog staff would take lightly. I am not saying I will tell anyone, bur merely informing you of this(as I have had problems with such long ago when I had temper issues) to "keep you from tripping over your own feet"....but do as you will. I just think one should ignore people one dislikes or at least be civil with them if only to promote a good side to the forums and not cast shade on one's self.

Addition: Also how was morolf attacking you? I am curious as to how you'd see it as such.....as he seemed to just want people to respect each other on the forums, from what I read(I could be somewhat wrong, though).

I say all this as a person who is trying(even if unwanted) to be a helpful fellow gogger and offer you some good advice, not to be mean or to intentionally offend. I have also respected you in the past and come to your defense when you were being picked on as well, and I would appreciate you giving others who react to bad comments you make with good intentions the same courtesy if nothing else.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by GameRager
those two are mental
youre honest lee peein' in teh void
GameRager: .as he seemed to just want people to respect each other on the forums
That was my intention as well.
I've got no interest in demonizing Kleetus (and iirc I didn't even write anything about Tauto) or claiming he's the only one at fault, I just don't see how cultivating permanent enmity over old grievances is conducive to a good atmosphere in the forum.
tinyE: OT
Steam doesn't seem to want to publish my wrestler.
Yes, it's a 1st world bitch, but a bitch none the less.

There is nothing NSFW about him so I'm guessing it's something I'm doing wrong.
This whole tech computer internet thing is so confusing!
Have you tried itch.io?
GOG *really* needs to make it so that you can't receive friend invites from people you've blocked.
low rated

Well done.
GameRager: Without knowing what Tiny may have done(if anything) to you and how sever it was/is, it's hard to gauge how best to handle such when discussing it with you.

Still, my parents raised me to treat everyone with respect I would want given to me...even to my worst enemies. Of course, I realize this may be harder for some than for others so I can see why(dpending on what Tiny did that made you mad) you cannot forgive so easily.
Tauto: Excuse me but would you like to point out this insult as stated above by said person? You come in here and add your idiotic comment and get all screwed up with false assumptions.Please be kind enough not to butt into something that you have no idea about.
GameRager: I was talking about kleetus's comments towards Tiny & his parents, of course. I am not on good terms with Tiny either but I don't see it as polite to insult people just because you dislike them for some reason.

BTW why so hostile at me personally? I didn't intend to upset you so why get in my face all of a sudden?

GameRager: This 100%

morolf: I agree it's probably ill-advised to write about one's personal life on the net.
GameRager: I am as well...I try and defend Tiny and people say I shouldn't butt in when I was trying to be kind. :\

Tauto: You are correct,it was in the past but you are stirring the pot also with your continual attacks and I hope that when the ''mods'' come in here and start banning people that Kleetus and I aren't the only ones.
GameRager: Wait a minute he replied to kleetus and you replied back as if what happened to kleetus was happening to you/as if you were kleetus......are you using alts by any chance?

If you are and are using alts to insult(or just joke with) people that is not something gog staff would take lightly. I am not saying I will tell anyone, bur merely informing you of this(as I have had problems with such long ago when I had temper issues) to "keep you from tripping over your own feet"....but do as you will. I just think one should ignore people one dislikes or at least be civil with them if only to promote a good side to the forums and not cast shade on one's self.

Addition: Also how was morolf attacking you? I am curious as to how you'd see it as such.....as he seemed to just want people to respect each other on the forums, from what I read(I could be somewhat wrong, though).

I say all this as a person who is trying(even if unwanted) to be a helpful fellow gogger and offer you some good advice, not to be mean or to intentionally offend. I have also respected you in the past and come to your defense when you were being picked on as well, and I would appreciate you giving others who react to bad comments you make with good intentions the same courtesy if nothing else.
Get on the same page,please and pay attention.Thankyou,now let me explain in very simple terms and that both Kleetus and I had our parentage and families attacked.We can take insults/attacks but when they start abusing our families then that's different.No,I don't use alts but there are some that do and just to pump up their rep.A subject of this conversation had an alt and one of them was titled ''lookatthis'' and stay with me on this bit,it was not Kleetus nor I.Thankyou for your concern but kindly keep out of things that 1 don't concern you 2 you know absolutely,nothing about and thanks for no more input.EOD.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by Tauto
tinyE: OT
Steam doesn't seem to want to publish my wrestler.
Yes, it's a 1st world bitch, but a bitch none the less.

There is nothing NSFW about him so I'm guessing it's something I'm doing wrong.
This whole tech computer internet thing is so confusing!
dtgreene: Have you tried itch.io?
I was doing it correctly.
I was autohorizng the wrestler but not actually adding it.

He's on the Workshop now, ready to be downloaded, though he needs a lot of work.
I still haven't figured out how to set the AI.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by tinyE