It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tauto: Get on the same page,please and pay attention.Thankyou,now let me explain in very simple terms and that both Kleetus and I had our parentage and families attacked.We can take insults/attacks but when they start abusing our families then that's different.No,I don't use alts but there are some that do and just to pump up their rep.A subject of this conversation had an alt and one of them was titled ''lookatthis'' and stay with me on this bit,it was not Kleetus nor I.Thankyou for your concern but kindly keep out of things that 1 don't concern you 2 you know absolutely,nothing about and thanks for no more input.EOD.
1. I am trying, but you are being very vague and confusing.

2. So you were both "attacked" by the same person? That's odd. If true, I extend my sympathies(not kidding btw), but it's not right/mature to fling poo back at people as it just causes the sh*t show to carry on and nothing ti get done. Treat others as you yourself want to be treated, as the motto goes.

3. I just found it odd that you are both from australia(location) and you replied to a post someone else made that they made to kleetus. If you are not using alts I apologize but you can kinda see how i'd get confused.

4. It's a free forum, right? If you post in public people are free to reply to your posts. If you wanted this kept private why not PM those you dislike or set up a thread for it like I do?

I will try to respect you/kleetus's problems and go no further, but know this: I just want to see more harmony and civility on the forums as I like them and most here. I never meant to personally insult anyone so I would ask those that were insulted not to take it as such and treat me civilly in kind/back.
low rated
Tauto: Get on the same page,please and pay attention.Thankyou,now let me explain in very simple terms and that both Kleetus and I had our parentage and families attacked.We can take insults/attacks but when they start abusing our families then that's different.No,I don't use alts but there are some that do and just to pump up their rep.A subject of this conversation had an alt and one of them was titled ''lookatthis'' and stay with me on this bit,it was not Kleetus nor I.Thankyou for your concern but kindly keep out of things that 1 don't concern you 2 you know absolutely,nothing about and thanks for no more input.EOD.
GameRager: 1. I am trying, but you are being very vague and confusing.

2. So you were both "attacked" by the same person? That's odd. If true, I extend my sympathies(not kidding btw), but it's not right/mature to fling poo back at people as it just causes the sh*t show to carry on and nothing ti get done. Treat others as you yourself want to be treated, as the motto goes.

3. I just found it odd that you are both from australia(location) and you replied to a post someone else made that they made to kleetus. If you are not using alts I apologize but you can kinda see how i'd get confused.

4. It's a free forum, right? If you post in public people are free to reply to your posts. If you wanted this kept private why not PM those you dislike or set up a thread for it like I do?

I will try to respect you/kleetus's problems and go no further, but know this: I just want to see more harmony and civility on the forums as I like them and most here. I never meant to personally insult anyone so I would ask those that were insulted not to take it as such and treat me civilly in kind/back.
1. I don't think I am vague or confusing.I say it as I see it and most in here just can't handle it.

2. At the time it was but it went further than that and most of it's little buddies helped.How do think we got such massive down votes, was it by a tooth fairy? No,it was the gutless snakes.I could say ''Happy Birthday'' to someone and the next day it would be down voted and that's the mentality in this place.

3. What's odd about Australian's having mates that stick up for each other? Like I said before you have no idea as to what happened.

4. Yes,it's a free forum to a certain extent but even I rarely butt in to other people's blues unless I know what's going on.

5. I hold no will towards you but you seem to be confused on this matter and even after calling me a back stabber while referring me with that other P.O.S. It didn't really worry me but I did wonder where it came from and as I have said before Kleetus and I can take personal attacks and give it back much harder but the FAMILY is strictly off limits! Those
in the forum that don't have respect for their families will never see my respect and they should rot in hell.

I would like to thank the mods for keeping their heads out of this debate/argument and letting it meander away. No matter what anyone says or thinks,nothing will deter our feelings on this matter. Thankyou.And let the down votes begin:)
Post edited June 22, 2019 by Tauto
Tauto: 1. I don't think I am vague or confusing.I say it as I see it and most in here just can't handle it.

2. At the time it was but it went further than that and most of it's little buddies helped.How do think we got such massive down votes, was it by a tooth fairy? No,it was the gutless snakes.I could say ''Happy Birthday'' to someone and the next day it would be down voted and that's the mentality in this place.

3. What's odd about Australian's having mates that stick up for each other? Like I said before you have no idea as to what happened.

4. Yes,it's a free forum to a certain extent but even I rarely butt in to other people's blues unless I know what's going on.

5. I hold no will towards you but you seem to be confused on this matter and even after calling me a back stabber while referring me with that another P.O.S. It didn't really worry me but I did wonder where it came from and as I have said before Kleetus and I can take personal attacks and give it back much harder but the FAMILY is strictly off limits! Those
in the forum that don't have respect for their families will never see my respect and they should rot in hell.

I would like to thank the mods for keeping their heads out of this debate/argument and letting it meander away. No matter what anyone says or thinks,nothing will deter our feelings on this matter. Thankyou.And let the down votes begin:)
1. I meant that what you said to me after I chimed in was a bit confusing to me personally. Most of what you say is clear and concise. :)

2. This has happened to me(via other users) as well, and I just ignore it now(with the odd grumbling about the rep system from time to time) persoanlly for the most part. I just don 't think it solves anything to get upset to such a degree and insult others. Just my two cents.

As for downvoting: You're not the only one....the ones you dislike get downrated a ton as well(just saying there is a balance and they are not going "un punished").

3. Nothing I guess...it's just odd that you replied to a post meant for kleetus as if you were talking as him. That's what threw me off. And no I don't know what happened but that's because you/kleetud are holding your cards close to your chest so I have little to go on atm.

4. Wishing well to others or trying to break up fights should always be a good thing.encouraged, though.

5. Where did I call you a backstabber? I forget...wa sit in here/recently?

Bear in mind that most times I call out ANYONE's bad actions/words....even those I agree with. This doesn't mean I dislike them or do it to be mean....I just believe in calling out bad actions/words and praising good ones. This just how I am and nit meant to be viewed as mean/personal towards anyone(just a head's up).

Also yes they may have insulted your families(us in the states have things we hold as such as well) but to me it;s not worth hating someone forever over. We have enough in this world separating us as people anyways...why add more?

6. I do not downvote such things as you are just venting and should be allowed to do so.

=========================
In the end I just want to say I hope you guys can learn to live and let live or ignore those you dislike for your sakes and that of everyone else, but I admire you guys for sticking to your beliefs. I will finish it here, but would talk about this more via PM/offtopic threads if you ever want to.
==========================
Inconsistent controls between games can be annoying.

Example:
In the SaGa 3 DS remake, pressing the B button will allow you to skip through text really fast. (It's the closest you get to a cutscene skip here.) However, in Final Fantasy Legend 3 (which is actually the English version of the original SaGa 3), pressing B will instead pause the text.

There's also some adjustment when going between games where A (or equivalent) is confirm and where it is cancel. (That's even before considering that some controllers, like the XBox controllers, label their buttons differently from the standard established by the SNES; PlayStation controller button names, at least, can't be confused with either since only "X" is shared as a label.)
missouri
tinyE: missouri
You miss someone named Yuri...
or You regret that Missouri is one of the states of the US of A?
low rated
tinyE: missouri
le_chevalier: You miss someone named Yuri...
or You regret that Missouri is one of the states of the US of A?
More that I'm embarrassed for being born there. :P

I don't want to get into details, but let's just say I'm happy as hell I moved away. :D
low rated
tinyE: I'm happy as hell I moved away.
Imagine how Missouri feels, did they declare a public holiday or street parade to celebrate?
dtgreene: Inconsistent controls between games can be annoying.

Example:
In the SaGa 3 DS remake, pressing the B button will allow you to skip through text really fast. (It's the closest you get to a cutscene skip here.) However, in Final Fantasy Legend 3 (which is actually the English version of the original SaGa 3), pressing B will instead pause the text.

There's also some adjustment when going between games where A (or equivalent) is confirm and where it is cancel. (That's even before considering that some controllers, like the XBox controllers, label their buttons differently from the standard established by the SNES; PlayStation controller button names, at least, can't be confused with either since only "X" is shared as a label.)
I forget the game but I played a PS2 games where circle was ok/yes and x was cancel, which is usually the opposite on most/many ps2 games....so confusing.

Also at least it's not as bad as the Crusader games(PC) where the main controls are weird letter keys/etc and cannot be remapped.
GameRager: Also at least it's not as bad as the Crusader games(PC) where the main controls are weird letter keys/etc and cannot be remapped.
Controls that can't be remapped piss me off to no end. If I can't 'communicate' with the game on my own terms, I might as well stop playing it at all.
Post edited June 23, 2019 by user deleted
GameRager: Also at least it's not as bad as the Crusader games(PC) where the main controls are weird letter keys/etc and cannot be remapped.
DadJoke007: Controls that can't be remapped piss me off to no end. If I can't 'communicate' with the game on my own terms, I might as well stop playing it at all.
Crusader is a rare exception, though(imo)....games has great cutscenes/between mission stuff and is fun in general once you get the knack of it. If it had had better controls I imagine it'd be like fallout in popularity.

(It's like Ahnold's Total Recall in cheesiness/action packed goodness and the scifi futuristic setting)
dtgreene: Inconsistent controls between games can be annoying.

Example:

GameRager: I forget the game but I played a PS2 games where circle was ok/yes and x was cancel, which is usually the opposite on most/many ps2 games....so confusing.

Also at least it's not as bad as the Crusader games(PC) where the main controls are weird letter keys/etc and cannot be remapped.
If you don't restrict yourself to just non-Japanese releases, things get even worse, as circle is OK in Japanese games, while it's the other way around in the US releases of those games (except for certain early releases, like Final Fantasy Tactics IIRC (and probably FF7)).

DadJoke007: Controls that can't be remapped piss me off to no end. If I can't 'communicate' with the game on my own terms, I might as well stop playing it at all.
Another reason why accessibility features are important in games. (Remapping controls is an accessibility feature.)
Post edited June 23, 2019 by dtgreene
Monster bill on my car's service...
Canada lost

However, Sweden earned it. Hell of a performance by them, so congrats to that team and their fans. Best of luck in the next round.
do not use "flip it" cameras! I worked hard on a bunch of films and they are all gone becasue "flip it' is a camera that has no way to upload your work to a computer and craps out in 6 mouths. all that work ruined well, it was 2008 but I am still pissed.
GOG Galaxy redirects me to facebook.
I am too lazy or too uncaring to list all the other things so I won't!
right now I don't care about any of it. I have had so much shit happen I am tired of caring at all(about anything.
best for people to just get the fuck over thier troubles and not vent so much.

Matewis: Monster bill on my car's service...
with me it was that I was so pissed with them trying to sell me services and parts I did not need I actually got mad enough they had to call the polioce to have me thrown out of the joint!("Jiffy Lube) later I found they had tampered with my car and scratched my fender(well) thinking I was too dumb to lift the hood and take notice
Post edited June 25, 2019 by neosapian