It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: fr33k, I'm trying have a friendly discussion with you
STAHP
tinyE: fr33k, I'm trying have a friendly discussion with you
Fairfox: STAHP
You STAHP EEET, Firefaux.
Post edited June 27, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33kSh0w2012: Now for my Alcoholic cakes, I've only eaten I dunno a tray, it's funny because my piss smells like nail polish remover.
If my piss smelled like acetone without excluding carbohydrates from my diet I would look it up ASAP.
Post edited June 27, 2019 by user deleted
fr33kSh0w2012: Now for my Alcoholic cakes, I've only eaten I dunno a tray, it's funny because my piss smells like nail polish remover.
DadJoke007: If my piss smelled like acetone without excluding carbohydrates from my diet I would look it up ASAP.
It regularly doesn't but I ate too many cakes that were soaked in alcohol, well it tasted like alcohol.

They're called Balconi - Snack cacao whatever that means.
Post edited June 27, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
DadJoke007: If my piss smelled like acetone without excluding carbohydrates from my diet I would look it up ASAP.
Attachments:
pf.jpg (16 Kb)
tinyE:
The piss after a long night at the gloryhole.
and back on topic:

Flame Threads
R.I.P. Tyler Skaggs
tinyE: and back on topic:

Flame Threads
It sure has gone out of hand. I think people are bitching in every thread there is now, most current active threads are useless.
Andy Ngo, a GAY ASIAN MAN, got beat up for being "fascist" by Antifa in Portland(A group who claims to stand up for minorities/etc). He has bleeding in the brain and possibly other medical issues as well.

Some are making excuses for it and somewhat defending antifa's actions/Andy being beaten up in MSM and elsewhere, which is disheartening. :\

I also find it sad that extreme leftists call extreme right people a threat when they're the ones physically ASSAULTING people.
edit:

THANK YOU GOG.
That was all I asked, and now I will change my avatar as requested along with my thread title regarding the moderation.
Post edited July 02, 2019 by tinyE
I wish i could hide all those annoying threads from the general discussion forum . Is there any userscripts for that ?
i_hope_you_rot: I wish i could hide all those annoying threads from the general discussion forum . Is there any userscripts for that ?
Probably. And which threads? Better not be any of the forum games. :p

;) :)
Damn it! Something was not right... She performed with me exactly how i performed, when i was with my sweety, down to the very last move, even expression (she copied my technique, my everything, even though i just met her this evening for the first time)... I feel like i should had skipped that "session". I have that premonition that either they know already, or they even designed that whole event... One does not simply hit on me and asks me out for s_x...

But then again, "others" told me to go to the devil and my sweety even, verbally assualted me, with a fake profile, on that other site... I tried my best to sway her, already... I played out every trick by the book, or of my own creation and still, no result. Why? My best efforts were wasted. And i continue "sliding" into rigged fields. But maybe, i didn't try enough? I shouldn't have dropped the ball so early? Prove my determination before giving up? I didn't want to be a bother and an eyesore to her; damn! And i got tired of shoving my own pride in my a$$, ridiculing my very own self, composure and integrity, for merely hoping to reach to the other side, all this time... And without the tiniest hint of a result, at that.

Yet, I don't like that. I feel like i made a mistake. First time i spent quality time and i feel bad about it and more importantly, UPSET! Smells like one of their regular traps. I don't like it. And her job was typical of the proffession ranges that those hypocritical hatemongers are into.
Post edited July 03, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
GameRager: Andy Ngo, a GAY ASIAN MAN, got beat up for being "fascist" by Antifa in Portland(A group who claims to stand up for minorities/etc). He has bleeding in the brain and possibly other medical issues as well.

Some are making excuses for it and somewhat defending antifa's actions/Andy being beaten up in MSM and elsewhere, which is disheartening. :\

I also find it sad that extreme leftists call extreme right people a threat when they're the ones physically ASSAULTING people.
Marxists love orthodoxy more than they love minorities.