It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

To stop arguing and get on with their lives is something trolls don't seem to be very good at. Perhaps we need some sunlight, so they turn to stone.

Lacking sunlight, some bright lights can also help: https://youtu.be/elPRzpNIGlg?t=244
Post edited June 20, 2019 by DubConqueror
OT
Steam doesn't seem to want to publish my wrestler.
Yes, it's a 1st world bitch, but a bitch none the less.

There is nothing NSFW about him so I'm guessing it's something I'm doing wrong.
This whole tech computer internet thing is so confusing!
And it just keeps getting piled on:)
Kleetus:
Is there a point to attacking tinyE for his personal life which shouldn't really be of interest to anybody here?
Weren't you banned for quite some time? Do you intend to get banned again?
Kleetus:
morolf: Is there a point to attacking tinyE for his personal life which shouldn't really be of interest to anybody here?
Weren't you banned for quite some time? Do you intend to get banned again?
I also concur....me and Tiny might not be on the best of terms but insulting someone over and over for no real reason seems childish to me.
GameRager: I also concur....me and Tiny might not be on the best of terms but insulting someone over and over for no real reason seems childish to me.
imo Kleetus should man up and let bygones be bygones instead of continuing some silly feud with tinyE.
And attacking other users on this forum with reference to their off-line lives is just a low blow in general.
GameRager: I also concur....me and Tiny might not be on the best of terms but insulting someone over and over for no real reason seems childish to me.
morolf: imo Kleetus should man up and let bygones be bygones instead of continuing some silly feud with tinyE.
And attacking other users on this forum with reference to their off-line lives is just a low blow in general.
I wish more people could get along with even those they disliked....it would make the forums a better place.
GameRager: I wish more people could get along with even those they disliked....it would make the forums a better place.
I agree, and if one really can't get along with someone, one should just try to avoid interaction with that person.
Personal attacks of the kind as in Kleetus' post above certainly won't do anything good for the atmosphere of the forum.
GameRager: I wish more people could get along with even those they disliked....it would make the forums a better place.
morolf: I agree, and if one really can't get along with someone, one should just try to avoid interaction with that person.
Personal attacks of the kind as in Kleetus' post above certainly won't do anything good for the atmosphere of the forum.
That's what I usually do and it works out for me most of the time. People should treat others ad they want to be treated, as the saying goes(sort of).
morolf: I agree, and if one really can't get along with someone, one should just try to avoid interaction with that person.
He and I had our families insulted and one thing,you don't do to an Aussie is insult parentage and family.We respect our families and would of thought that some other places in the world would do the same,instead of joining in on the party and backing the insulter.You can insult us all day and we don't really care but taking it to the family is a no go zone and yet you all keep defending the perpetrator and attacking us for defending ourselves.The logic in this place is unbelievable and disrespectful to people's families and yes,we don't forgive those attacks on families and if you think that is petty then there is no further discussion needed.
low rated
morolf: Is there a point to attacking tinyE for his personal life which shouldn't really be of interest to anybody here?
Is there a point to you involving yourself in something that's not your business?

morolf: Weren't you banned for quite some time?
No genius I wasn't, that was another tiny wee lie.

See, that's the problem, wee lies and idiots believe him.

Just had a break from the shit here, this conversation is an example why.

This place was so great until wee and his brigade entered the scene.

Anyway, next time mind your own fucking business, hero.
GameRager: but insulting someone over and over for no real reason.
How do you know there's no real reason?
Tauto: He and I had our families insulted
When and where? Months or years ago? I didn't see anything in the last pages of this thread at least.
So this looks like fake outrage for troll purposes to me.
Kleetus: This place was so great until wee and his brigade entered the scene.
That would have been in 2010 and 2011, given you joined in 2010 and tinyE in 2012? Even if true, if you're still sore about "your" forum being ruined after so many years, all I can say is: grow up and get a life.
And while I often don't care for tinyE's humour, personal attacks of the sort "You would be an alcoholic dying in the gutter, if you weren't undeservedly lucky" (that's what you were basically saying) are way over the line by any standards.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by morolf
Edit: F this drama.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by user deleted
Tauto: He and I had our families insulted and one thing,you don't do to an Aussie is insult parentage and family.We respect our families and would of thought that some other places in the world would do the same,instead of joining in on the party and backing the insulter.You can insult us all day and we don't really care but taking it to the family is a no go zone and yet you all keep defending the perpetrator and attacking us for defending ourselves.The logic in this place is unbelievable and disrespectful to people's families and yes,we don't forgive those attacks on families and if you think that is petty then there is no further discussion needed.
Morolf was actually saying what kleetus did was bad and saying he shouldn't be insulting people's families. ;|

He wasn't defending kleetus or attacking you for defending yourselves....merely saying the fighting needs to stop if we want to maintian a civil gog forum community.

GameRager: but insulting someone over and over for no real reason.
Kleetus: How do you know there's no real reason?
Irregardless of whatever Tiny may or may not have done to you that is no reason(imo) to keep insulting them. There are those here I dislike and I keep such thought to myself most of the time(there have been rare exceptions...I am only human, after all), and I figure others should be able to do the same as rational & mature adults.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by GameRager