It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fr33kSh0w2012: It has 1 toilet and 1 shower 1 shitty old washhand basin and NO BATH!
Tauto: Showers clean you better than baths.At least it isn't a long drop:)
Here it is I got whacked in the face by that plant out the front, what it isn't showing you is those weird cactus plant things that are now growing in the front yard, looks like some fat lazy bastard used to live there.
Post edited June 27, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33k, I gotta ask, and this isn't slam, I'm genuinely curious.
What is the point of the driveway? :P

I'm not criticizing you; people up here park in their yards all the time, but it's because they don't have driveways.
Tauto: Showers clean you better than baths.At least it isn't a long drop:)
fr33kSh0w2012: Here it is I got whacked in the face by that plant out the front!
It looks okay and certainly better than living in a flat.Well,the tree isn't hard to miss but it's neat and tidy.
tinyE: fr33k, I gotta ask, and this isn't slam, I'm genuinely curious.

I'm not criticizing you; people up here park in their yards all the time, but it's because they don't have driveways.
I don't fucking know that ain't my car I don't even have a car the last tenant must of been some fat lazy bastard!

They have totally ruined the front lawn there was all this black shit in the backyard when I went to see this house today I think it was black dirt because of the excessive raining here.
tinyE: fr33k, I gotta ask, and this isn't slam, I'm genuinely curious.

fr33kSh0w2012: I don't fucking know that ain't my car I don't even have a car the last tenant must of been some fat lazy bastard!
Yep,looks like he wanted to drive through the front door or certainly not want to walk too far.
I knew that wasn't going to go well. XD

I'll just be over here in the corner if anyone needs me.
tinyE: I knew that wasn't going to go well. XD

I'll just be over here in the corner if anyone needs me.
What do you mean I'm being perfectly straight with you.
why the fuck wud you post teh exact location of where you live
Fairfox: why the fuck wud you post teh exact location of where you live
I don't live there yet!

It's just common knowledge on the net!

and TADA GONE-SKI'S
I think tinyE's passed out from too much partying
Fairfox: why the fuck wud you post teh exact location of where you live
fr33kSh0w2012: I don't live there yet!

and TADA GONE-SKI'S
I'm actually working.

Full house.
But this is not a post for this thread because I LOVE my job.
fr33kSh0w2012: I don't fucking know that ain't my car I don't even have a car the last tenant must of been some fat lazy bastard!
Tauto: Yep,looks like he wanted to drive through the front door or certainly not want to walk too far.
any closer and he would have mounted the ROOF this place IS FULL of baby boomer's too, Apparently hope some of them have mid twenties something daughters they want to get rid... I mean marry off to any guy!

fr33kSh0w2012: I don't live there yet!

and TADA GONE-SKI'S
tinyE: I'm actually working.

Full house.
Yes I have to pack my whole house up and Move to the lazy car guys house, Because that is going to be my new house, It smelt like paint today, I have a good shnoz on me, I could smell paint.

tinyE: Full house.
Proves he's partying. in his BNB.

Now for my Alcoholic cakes, I've only eaten I dunno a tray, it's funny because my piss smells like nail polish remover.
fr33k, I'm trying have a friendly discussion with you, but if you're going to keep answering me with such disdain, than I'm going to go elsewhere.
Post edited June 27, 2019 by tinyE
tinyE: Bradley, I'm trying have a friendly discussion with you, but if you're going to keep answering me with such disdain, than I'm going to go elsewhere.
Now for my Alcoholic cakes, I've only eaten I dunno a tray, it's funny because my piss smells like nail polish remover.

Who's bradley, You think I'm King Bradley??
tinyE: fr33l, I'm trying have a friendly discussion with you, but if you're going to keep answering me with such disdain, than I'm going to go elsewhere.
fr33kSh0w2012: Now for my Alcoholic cakes, I've only eaten I dunno a tray, it's funny because my piss smells like nail polish remover.

Who's bradley?
OOOOPS sorry about the name thing. :P

MY BAD
Post edited June 27, 2019 by tinyE
fr33kSh0w2012: Now for my Alcoholic cakes, I've only eaten I dunno a tray, it's funny because my piss smells like nail polish remover.

Who's bradley?
tinyE: OOOOPS sorry about the name thing. :P

MY BAD
What ??? I never answered you in disdain, I was just pissed off that you were accusing me of shit I never did and derepped me for nothing ???