It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
This place is full of bias and gutless snakes.
tinyE: The USPS
imma expectin' a UPS package tomorrow. its, like... uuuuh... 'sensitive'

UPS literally throw packages up teh balcony :/
except when it's tony
tony is awesome <3
Tauto: This place is full of bias and gutless snakes.
If it were why would staff even be listening to your reports and warning/banning those people? If the board was full of bias as you claim the ones you report would be left alone while those you like would be the only ones being punished.
tinyE: The USPS
Fairfox: imma expectin' a UPS package tomorrow. its, like... uuuuh... 'sensitive'

UPS literally throw packages up teh balcony :/
except when it's tony
tony is awesome <3
i was expecting my anti depressants seven days ago.

jesus christ, thank god they aren't heart pills.
Finally found a new podcast I thought I might enjoy, (Breaking Math) only to realize they don't have it in MP3-format so I can't listen to it during my walks/runs.

Now to find a substitute.
DadJoke007: Finally found a new podcast I thought I might enjoy, (Breaking Math) only to realize they don't have it in MP3-format so I can't listen to it during my walks/runs.

Convert the files to MP3 if possible? :|
DadJoke007: Finally found a new podcast I thought I might enjoy, (Breaking Math) only to realize they don't have it in MP3-format so I can't listen to it during my walks/runs.

GameRager: Convert the files to MP3 if possible? :|
You underestimate how much of a lazy f*ck I am...

Screw it, I'll consider that option. It might be worth it.
tinyE: i was expecting my anti depressants seven days ago.

jesus christ, thank god they aren't heart pills.
For various reasons I stopped my (prescription!) medication a couple of weeks ago, cold turkey. I basically laid in the corner of the room feeling like I was going to die and crying for a week straight. People are messed up, dude.
Observed somebody experiencing something like a seizure.
GameRager: If I were less of a shutin i'd probably try for a relationship but then I hear such tales and I wonder if it'd even be worth it. :\
well, it depends. Life is a sandbox, not competetive game - almost everything (aside from basic needs) there is completely optional. Speaking relationships - it really depends on the type of your own personality, your expectations and person you've got close with. Almost like a gamble. I have a friend who is really happy in his relationships for many years straight, even if his wife is almost 10 years younger than him. And know many people, who got stuck with assholes and lost faith.

Mjauv: Maybe you're just a considerate person? Anyway, this stranger thinks you should ignore her.
yeah, probably. I feel like my doubts slowly fade away, so I ll stick with what I've done and consider it a necessary evil.

Thanks everybody
Post edited July 09, 2019 by Gekko_Dekko
GameRager: Convert the files to MP3 if possible? :|
DadJoke007: You underestimate how much of a lazy f*ck I am...

Screw it, I'll consider that option. It might be worth it.
If I had the files and time and had the app i'd do it just to help ya out.

dtgreene: Observed somebody experiencing something like a seizure.
I hope it wasn't too bad and that person was taken care of. I had what doctors think was a seizure a year or two back and blanked out/started twitching and when I came to I was in the hospital. Not fun at all and I WOULDN'T wish it on anyone. :\

GameRager: If I were less of a shutin i'd probably try for a relationship but then I hear such tales and I wonder if it'd even be worth it. :\
Gekko_Dekko: well, it depends. Life is a sandbox, not competetive game - almost everything (aside from basic needs) there is completely optional. Speaking relationships - it really depends on the type of your own personality, your expectations and person you've got close with. Almost like a gamble. I have a friend who is really happy in his relationships for many years straight, even if his wife is almost 10 years younger than him. And know many people, who got stuck with assholes and lost faith.
I know....I am just a major shutin usually and my personality quirks might turn some off so I don't try out of fear sadly.
Post edited July 09, 2019 by GameRager
i caught my mother putting metal in the microwave.....AGAIN!!!!!
I've got to give a 25min talk/mini-lecture to my betters (my far, far, faaaar betters) tomorrow afternoon, and I'm stressed out of my god damned mind. Wish me luck :P Hopefully they won't ask the dozen or so questions off the top of my head that I know I won't be able to answer....
Thankfully I've got sleeping pills, otherwise I would've had to drink myself to sleep tonight.
tinyE: i caught my mother putting metal in the microwave.....AGAIN!!!!!
Twice is starting to get a little embarrassing.

Reminds me of the time I stopped a person from jamming a fork in a toaster to get a piece of bread out before the other piece of bread. Some people try hard to win the Darwin Award.
tinyE: i caught my mother putting metal in the microwave.....AGAIN!!!!!
DadJoke007: Twice is starting to get a little embarrassing.
She's averaging once every two or three months, and last week she melted a microwave safe lid when she put it in the oven.

no, I'm not making that up :P

Of course every time she says the same thing, "You never told me I couldn't do that."