It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I don't drink and I have a hangover!!!

WTF!?
DubConqueror: Too much salt in the food you ate yesterday? I stopped drinking (alcohol, not stopped drinking liquids at all or I wouldn't be here writing this) but when I've ate something that's got too much salt in it, the effect is the same as alcohol causing a hangover: the water that's being extracted by either alcohol or salt from you bodily system, gives you a headache. Me it does any way. I can feel remorseful about having eaten too much salt in the same way I could feel remorseful about having too much to drink the night before.
good point
I think it's a sugar crash
I ate a shit load of cookies at about 2 am.
college
deleted
Why can't I have peace? Why can't they leave me alone & let me get lost in my own adventures & interests? Are video games, writing, & music such difficult concepts?

Oh well, at least none of them are up at this hour & I have my flask.
39 degrees celcius...
Matewis: 39 degrees celcius...
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

You're right on the equator. Does it ever get cooler than that?
tinyE: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

You're right on the equator. Does it ever get cooler than that?
Quite some distance from the equator luckily! Equator is several countries above us, around Congo (DRC) and Uganda.
Still, normal summer temperatures where I'm staying are in the low 30s. This is some kind of weird heat wave in September. Worries me a little bit since we're not in full blown summer yet!
I woke up this morning.
plagren: I woke up this morning.
Yep, I know that feeling. Waking up, feeling sad another day is starting.
Having to choose between spiders and mosquitoes...
About to throw another big chunk of cash at this money pit property we bought a couple years back. The driveway is toast and it will be pretty tough to plow snow this coming winter if we don't take care of it now. Wouldn't be a big problem to let it go a bit longer - just sloppy - except the slope is fairly steep.

Looks like the previous owners sold at just the right time! But now I don't feel bad low-balling them. Good thing is that the buildings are in nice shape so there's no rush to do anything to them.
DubConqueror: Yep, I know that feeling. Waking up, feeling sad another day is starting.
Masturbation is the cure for your sadness, my dude!
DubConqueror: Yep, I know that feeling. Waking up, feeling sad another day is starting.
jepsen1977: Masturbation is the cure for your sadness, my dude!
sometimes it's not enough, not to mention how much going blind sucks.
tinyE: going blind sucks.
Does it? Cool, removes the need for masturbation then.

Anyway:

Volcanic winter just as spring was coming. And just as I was sending two caravans away, an insect infestation breaks out right in my reserves. It's just that kind of day, I guess.
jepsen1977: Masturbation is the cure for your sadness, my dude!
Sadly enough, this man is right.