It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HereForTheBeer: /In pathetic and whiny voice:

I'm siiiick.

Stupid sinus something-or-'nother
chevkoch: I'd call that an accidental vacation. Playing some games I suppose? Get better soon.
Still working here in the shop. Not sick enough to be laid up in bed, and can still manage simple stuff while my head is in a fog. Catching up on cleaning and refurbishing parts. The show must go on...

And thanks. Usually takes 5-7 days to clear up so it's about halfway through.
chevkoch: I'd call that an accidental vacation. Playing some games I suppose? Get better soon.
HereForTheBeer: Still working here in the shop. Not sick enough to be laid up in bed, and can still manage simple stuff while my head is in a fog. Catching up on cleaning and refurbishing parts. The show must go on...

Find room on the workbench for a diffuser/aroma lamp maybe. Essential oils like Peppermint, Tea Tree, or Eucalyptus could support the recovering process. The shop would smell fantastic on top :)
HereForTheBeer: Still working here in the shop. Not sick enough to be laid up in bed, and can still manage simple stuff while my head is in a fog. Catching up on cleaning and refurbishing parts. The show must go on...

chevkoch: Find room on the workbench for a diffuser/aroma lamp maybe. Essential oils like Peppermint, Tea Tree, or Eucalyptus could support the recovering process. The shop would smell fantastic on top :)
Currently smells like Simple Green. Is that close? haha
chevkoch: Find room on the workbench for a diffuser/aroma lamp maybe. Essential oils like Peppermint, Tea Tree, or Eucalyptus could support the recovering process. The shop would smell fantastic on top :)
HereForTheBeer: Currently smells like Simple Green. Is that close? haha
Just don't spray that up your nose ;)
After going through four interviews, making it to the final two and losing many hours of sleep, I didn't get the job. :( Job hunting can be cruel.
Checking the outside temperature and... I don't know, it feels a bit counter-intuitive. The LOWER the number, the MORE clothes you have to wear ?
Telika: Checking the outside temperature and... I don't know, it feels a bit counter-intuitive. The LOWER the number, the MORE clothes you have to wear ?
It's too early for mind games Telika. :P Is it hot or cold. XD

It's about 1C here.
Telika: Checking the outside temperature and... I don't know, it feels a bit counter-intuitive. The LOWER the number, the MORE clothes you have to wear ?
Yes, sometimes things are counter-intuitive like that. The LESS people you sleep with in the same time period, the MORE faithful you are. You'd think more equals better, but no, people seem to be most happy when the number has reached just one *mindblown*.
I think I'll have to invest in a whiteboard.

And many many colour markers.
What a shit Gog week this is .
DubConqueror: Yes, sometimes things are counter-intuitive like that. The LESS people you sleep with in the same time period, the MORE faithful you are. You'd think more equals better, but no, people seem to be most happy when the number has reached just one *mindblown*.
Of course, this assumes that you aren't openly polyamorus. It's not cheating if everyone involved is aware of and OK with the situation.

Also, what if the number of people you sleep with is 0 (zero)? Does that indicate faithfulness, or is that too many people to sleep with?

i_hope_you_rot: What a shit Gog week this is .
I actually did buy a game that just got here this week, and am enjoying it.
Post edited October 12, 2018 by dtgreene
dtgreene: I actually did buy a game that just got here this week, and am enjoying it.
Inked ?
dtgreene: I actually did buy a game that just got here this week, and am enjoying it.
i_hope_you_rot: Inked ?
No, Timespinner.
So many of my gog wishlisted games discounted in other shops. Frustrating.

I hope it's just a difference of timing.
Also, I don't mean to whine all the time, but I'm forced to stay inside because of the toxic fallout, but i have no electricity due to a solar flare. And in addition to that, a fire is raging outside due to the toxic fallout killing a herd of boomalopes.

A psychic surge now and I'm done for.

(Oh there is comes. Just after the plague epidemy. This will be a long winter.)
Post edited October 13, 2018 by Telika