It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ever meet someone, been around someone, that even though they don't actually do or say anything, they give off such an aura of "asshole" that you can literally feel the temperature in the room drop when they enter? :P

There is someone like that staying here for the next few days and it is seriously freaking me out.

Even if I don't see him come in the room, I can FEEL HIM come in the room. XD

This is the last person I needed here at the end of the season. My sense of humor and patience is already fried as is.

SERENITY NOW!!!
Post edited October 02, 2018 by tinyE
tinyE: Ever meet someone, been around someone, that even though they don't actually do or say anything, they give off such an aura of "asshole" that you can literally feel the temperature in the room drop when they enter? :P
No.

Which means that I'm probably 'that guy'. ; )
Getting hammered on Tuesday.

Yes.
Hikage1983: Getting hammered on Tuesday.

Yes.
Drinking? You don't say yes. You say...

Ohhhhhh Yeahhhhhh!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE1XE6Thp9E
tinyE: Ever meet someone, been around someone, that even though they don't actually do or say anything, they give off such an aura of "asshole" that you can literally feel the temperature in the room drop when they enter? :P
You mean people like me?

Edit:
Hikage1983: Getting hammered on Tuesday.

Yes.
Emob78: Drinking? You don't say yes. You say...

Ohhhhhh Yeahhhhhh!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE1XE6Thp9E
Meh. I rather expected something like
this
or
this...
Post edited October 03, 2018 by viperfdl
viperfdl: You mean people like me?
no
it doesn't really work in here
There are no auras, no vibes in cyberspace.

And even if there was, and you were like that, I would never post to you, ever, which isn't the case.

No, I'm talking about a feeling you can only get from a real person in a real room.

There is someone like that staying here for the next few days and it is seriously freaking me out.

Even if I don't see him come in the room, I can FEEL HIM come in the room. XD

This is the last person I needed here at the end of the season. My sense of humor and patience is already fried as is.

SERENITY NOW!!!
I can't say I've sensed the aura of "asshole" about someone, but I can confirm one of my neighbours definitely has the essence of "utter wanker" surrounding their every action or spoken word.
The GOG design philosophy:
- If it ain't broken, "fix" it.
- If it is broken, scrap it.
Next gen mobile phones will grow a dick.
I think I'm going to drop out.
d3adb01t: I think I'm going to drop out.
i dropped out

now I spend all day in here annoying people

Do you really want to be like that?
I always keep slient, I hardly argue with people, I believe that arguing is pointless for the most part.
/In pathetic and whiny voice:

I'm siiiick.

Stupid sinus something-or-'nother
I'm feeling sad because of the probability the whole of humanity will die some time in the coming centuries due to the climate change we trigger and we could have prevented, but are too slow to do so. While the warning signals have been there for decades now in report after report, we kept on driving, flying, eating meat, putting more consumers onto this world in the form of children whom, if they are born now, might experience the die-off first hand. I won't put a bet on humanity making it into the 22nd century (that's just 82 years from now) in one piece.
HereForTheBeer: /In pathetic and whiny voice:

I'm siiiick.

Stupid sinus something-or-'nother
I'd call that an accidental vacation. Playing some games I suppose? Get better soon.