It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Do American radio stations know that Alice in Chains has recorded songs other that "Would"? :P
"Rooster" (and the video for it) is their best song, IMHO.
tinyE: Do American radio stations know that Alice in Chains has recorded songs other that "Would"? :P
People still listen to radio?
Man, I knew you guys were old, but this is ridiculous.
low rated
tinyE: American radio stations
Why aren't you listening to Madagascan radio stations?

Radio Fahazavana and Radio Korail Madagascar are two of my favourites.
zeogold: People still listen to radio?
I have CD player but I like the radio. Call me a freak. :P
zeogold: People still listen to radio?
tinyE: I have CD player but I like the radio. Call me a freak. :P
You still have a CD player?
Next you're going to tell me you used to listen to 8-track Cassette players as well.
But not vinyl LPs, of course. Because those are hip and trendy.
low rated
tinyE: I have CD player but I like the radio.
You're a trendsetter, Mr e, you set trends.

You're a doer, not a follower; you do and not follow.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Grrr. I am deprived even from the joy of revenge.
You make it sound like 40 is old lmao.

Anyway, be the better person and walk away. Enjoy life, be happy. Life is not thinking you are better than the person next to you, it is about finding contentment within yourself.

I am not rich, but I am content - as you get older, you will realise the things that have real value. One last word from this (nearly) 50 year old relic - if u can make 1 person smile a day, just think how good that will make u feel.

Tc
low rated
Ian: Life is not thinking you are better than the person next to you, it is about finding contentment within yourself.
That was so profound, Deepak Chopra.

Mind if I call you Deep for short?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Grrr. I am deprived even from the joy of revenge.
Ian: You make it sound like 40 is old lmao.
In defense, since I turned 40 in January my knees have started making all sorts of weird noises and I keep forgetting where the hell I am. :P
Ian: You make it sound like 40 is old lmao.
tinyE: In defense, since I turned 40 in January my knees have started making all sorts of weird noises and I keep forgetting where the hell I am. :P
life begins at 50, or so i am told lmao
low rated
tinyE: my knees have started making all sorts of weird noises and I keep forgetting where the hell I am.
I could have made a childish and smartarse comment, but I didn't.

I didn't because I'm better than that, I'm special.

I'm special because I didn't, even though I could have.
tinyE: my knees have started making all sorts of weird noises
It didn't get REALLY weird until the yodeling.
tinyE: In defense, since I turned 40 in January my knees have started making all sorts of weird noises and I keep forgetting where the hell I am. :P
Ian: life begins at 50, or so i am told lmao
Gotta agree. I was working temporarily "somewhere" before (2012) in health department (public). Most of my coworkers were 50 years old, married, kids at home, yet they regularly banged fresh university student girls, even those who were there just for getting their first experience on the job! They were so sickening and disgusting, even touching asses shamelessly in plain view and they would regularly disappear into the showers, even during working hours, to get some "stress relief"... While i was sitting inside, burning from heat (summer) and picking the phone to answer to their calls, only to hear director yelling at me receiving all anger and hostility that was theirs alone, just because others were doing their thing down there and disappeared from the "radar", instead of working and answering the damn phone (which included even potential emergencies)!

From there i got to know one of my exs, the one who picked kickboxing later. Much frustration i loaded from all this gig. And i was fucked up by both her and the job conditions.
Post edited September 07, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: .
I want to hear more about these sexual romps and escapades, BradMan.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: .
Kleetus: I want to hear more about these sexual romps and escapades, BradMan.
There is a time and place for everything, joking, trolling, being serious... Kindly, only for this time, for once, zip it, please. I am not in the mood. Plus, this is another case i didn't get any satisfaction or revenge out of it. Please see title beforehand? "Bitch about life"? Allow me to at least bitch and vent freely. This is the only place i can...
Post edited September 07, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7