It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matewis: Do shock collars to get dogs to stop barking come in the 9-12 year old boy range? Damn neighbour kids can't seem to swim without screaming at each other >:(
At least here, the school year has started again so I don't have to bear the screaming kids for at least 10 months.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Today, I had a snake who crawled up in my living room (yeah, that's the countryside life). The fucker gave me a big jump scare but he had a good taste of my machete which was nearby....
low rated
Matewis: Do shock collars to get dogs to stop barking come in the 9-12 year old boy range? Damn neighbour kids can't seem to swim without screaming at each other >:(
catpower1980: At least here, the school year has started again so I don't have to bear the screaming kids for at least 10 months.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Today, I had a snake who crawled up in my living room (yeah, that's the countryside life). The fucker gave me a big jump scare but he had a good taste of my machete which was nearby....
Bit of luck the next one will bite you.
low rated
catpower1980: The fucker gave me a big jump scare but he had a good taste of my machete which was nearby....
You shouldn't do that, snakes help keep down rodents.

Should have just caught and released it.
low rated
catpower1980: The fucker gave me a big jump scare but he had a good taste of my machete which was nearby....
Kleetus: You shouldn't do that, snakes help keep down rodents.

Should have just caught and released it.
Yeah,some twits freak out and grab a gun.One thing good was he got a BIG scare and pooped his panties.
Looks like I apparently live on a freaking tree! -a Cypress tree at that *badum tisch*
Seriously though, when I see all those posts that are like "bouah,bouhouhou,*crying sound*, Cypress sucks, it doesn't let me pay on GOG!!!!" I get so really irritated. Can't you call the island with its correct name "Cyprus"? What's the problem with that? I end up feeling like a goddamn ape every time this happens, as I apparently live on a tree or something, according to those people!

tl;dr: This is a cypress tree
This is freaking Cyprus!

Don't confuse those two, people....

@Gog, you should really move your payments to Cayman islands or something -those seem to be more accepted by 'murican banks....
Post edited September 03, 2016 by Treasure
low rated
Grrr. I am deprived even from the joy of revenge. Plus, i am teased and provoked on a somewhat regular basis... Damn, shit, plow it all! Even though that horrible ex of mine from before lives half a town away, now she wanders in my neighborhood casually! No no no, i am not even allowed the luxury to forget and get a break! Once i run into her with her merry classmates in my local luna park days ago and today, she walks carefree right before my eyes, as i were going shopping! What's worse, she still has that awful hairstyle (rasta) that she had in her stolen online video with that 40+ years old bastard who fucked her raw and her belly hasn't yet grown even an inch!

Not even rightful revenge, not even the soothing feeling of vengeance i am allowed to taste, so as to soothe my crushed soul, my betrayed heart and my murdered dreams... Well, guess what? Revenge is done right only when somebody sees to it, nothing is on auto pilot, news flash, god damn!

Not only she hasn't been punished for her evil, shitsouled deeds against me before, the injustice and my suffering, not only she does horrible, abominable deeds and enjoys herself even (the very same things she accused me of having done to her while i never did... instead i loved her) in the process somehow, but she sneaks away completely unpunished and unharmed!

Now i know for certain 2 things:
1) There is no god
2) There is no justice
3) Justice is not blind, people simply popped her eyeballs out

The only thing i am looking forward to, now, is for that fucking chance to finally appear in the near future; so i can get down to business and repay the stinking favors i owe to 5 certain people with my own two hands.
Post edited September 03, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: The only thing i am looking forward to, now, is for that fucking chance to appear in the near future; so i can get down to business and repay the stinking favors i owe to 5 certain people with my own two hands.
You know now I can tell which post is yours just by reading few lines.
Anyway, why are you still living in past?
The way you described your ex sounds like she don't give a damn. So you should also stop giving fucks to her.
Also Titan Quest is now on gog.
Let's slay some monsters.
Life is too short to give fucks to bitches.
Well, ok, but it still has nothing to do with Cyprus the island -not to mention that I'm not very fond of the music genre of said video.
At any rate, Cyprus has nothing to do with cypress, not even etymologically -cypress is kyparissi in Greek and Cyprus is Kypros -they now sound rather different, don't they?
P.S There used to be a theory that Cyprus took its name from a latin word for copper (cuprus), but that is not true -the inverse is true -copper was called aes in latin, and it changed its name to cuprus since the island (already called Kypros in the antiquity) had a whole lot of copper in the ancient times which it mass exported to such a point that now there is no copper left...
Post edited September 03, 2016 by Treasure
catpower1980: And this is Cypress Hill ;o)
Treasure: Well, ok, but it still has nothing to do with Cyprus the island -not to mention that I'm not very fond of the music genre of said video.
At any rate, Cyprus has nothing to do with cypress, not even etymologically -cypress is kyparissi in Greek and Cyprus is Kypros -they now sound rather different, don't they?
P.S There used to be a theory that Cyprus took its name from a latin word for copper (cuprus), but that is not true -the inverse is true -copper was called aes in latin, and it changed its name to cuprus since the island (already called Kypros in the antiquity) had a whole lot of copper in the ancient times which it mass exported to such a point that no there no copper left...
Relax, I was just joking with the first thing which popped up in my mind reading the word "Cypress".

Anyway, thanks for the bit of history on "cuprus" ;)
amrit9037: You know now I can tell which post is yours just by reading few lines.
Anyway, why are you still living in past?
The way you described your ex sounds like she don't give a damn. So you should also stop giving fucks to her.
Also Titan Quest is now on gog.
Let's slay some monsters.
Life is too short to give fucks to bitches.
Much appreciated. But as i said... Many times now... I don't have a life anymore. Since the last many years. Also this specific little shit i keep mentioning again and again, accused me wrongly before and is partly responsible for ruining over half of my life, all in one go. And now i see her face almost once per month in my hood. Half a town away!

Seriously, i game only to kill time. Until something like a coup in Turkey happens here. So i can bring justice myself without fearing arrest or consequences. I don't have a life anymore. I rarely troll, i never lie. And i am pressed on "time", even, too. Hence i steal my way to easy gain and do things that my once golden-heart and set of morals would never allow me to. To savor shards of life as substitutes for the things others destroyed and stole from me and to live some things, before i run out of time and i have never even tried them...

Still, thanks.
Post edited September 03, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Still, thanks.
Well we should meet sometimes.
Would you like to travel to my "other" from your "other"?
Or wait for some years and I will come to your "other".
You are alive as long as you can take decision.
Just take the right one.
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: the things others destroyed and stole from me
I want to hurt those who wronged you, BradMan.
Brake fluid spilled from the rear brake of the bike. Must be a blown seal or something. I ordered a set of mechanical brakes to replace the hydraulics; I'm expecting them to require more attention, but I'll take that.

Also, the car's got a leaking head gasket. I'm hoping that the seller will pay for that, but we'll have to see.
Do American radio stations know that Alice in Chains has recorded songs other that "Would"? :P