It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We don't really have a choice in this country with only two main parties.

It's musical chairs and they know they will eventually win power, regardless of how good or bad the other side is.

That's why our country is screwed, two parties each motivated by their donors and lobbyists.
Kleetus: We don't really have a choice in this country with only two main parties.

It's musical chairs and they know they will eventually win power, regardless of how good or bad the other side is.

That's why our country is screwed, two parties each motivated by their donors and lobbyists.
Yes you are correct but that's our system and it stinks of nothing but liars and conmen and what's worse is we are now following the U.S. (political) ways,way too much.
drewpants: I would't let these people perform surgery, so why let them make critical import decision. We elect people with the necessary skill-sets to do that sort of thing.
tinyE: You want the monarchy back? This should be good. :P
A - We still have a Monarchy
B- I never said I was pro monarchy
C - Having elected representatives who undertake public services is by definition not a monarchy.
Kleetus: We don't really have a choice in this country with only two main parties.

You talkin' about hard times, baby. Hard times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4MmynUrze8
tinyE: You want the monarchy back? This should be good. :P
drewpants: A - We still have a Monarchy
C - Having elected representatives who undertake public services is by definition not a monarchy.
I was making a joke! XD I put an :P on there just to emphasize it. :P
This place is seriously starting to worry me.
Post edited June 08, 2016 by tinyE
drewpants: A - We still have a Monarchy
tinyE: I was making a joke! XD I put an :P on there just to emphasize it. :P
Sorry - had a brain fart. :-)
tinyE: I was making a joke! XD I put an :P on there just to emphasize it. :P
drewpants: Sorry - had a brain fart. :-)
I live in a constant brain fart so don't worry about it.
Banned again from Facebook. I simply replied to someone who claimed that one could not be "pro-life" and support the death penalty by clarifying the difference between an abortion especially a late-term or post-birth and the killing of a convicted murderer. This is not suppose to be a political post or a statement on my personal views on abortion but rather how Facebook continues to censor based upon political biases.

Some douchetard on Facebook reported my comment and had it removed by Facebook wannabe-NKVD moderators just because it was deemed "offensive." Meanwhile, inflammatory remarks and calls for killing for Trump supporters and hunters remain unpunished while anything some SJW deems hateful gets removed and user gets suspended from clicking "like," writing birthday messages for friends and family, or simply commenting.

I hope the next Islamic terrorist attack happens at Facebook headquarters and Mark "globalist douchebag" Zuckerberg gets hit along with much of the administrative staff. Yes, I know it is private property and a property owner has the right to evict visitors who break the rules but this is two-faced hypocrisy and it does not help that Facebook is working with non-American governments in censoring anything some politician in Europe (especially Germany) does not like under the guise of fighting "hate speech."

I also welcome a second American civil war to cull the population of douchebags like Zuckerberg, SJWs, and cultural Marxists.
inginte9 is lying. There is no way he has ever been on Facebook,

If he is pro-life and pro-death penalty then he is too stupid to spell "Facebook" which obviously means he's never been there. :D
low rated
tinyE: :D
Hey everyone, Mr e made a funny.

It was funny because he put :D after it.
infinite9: I also welcome a second American civil war to cull the population of douchebags like Zuckerberg, SJWs, and cultural Marxists.
You don't want a second civil war. You want... "The Purge" =P
#FirstWorldProblem

Damn, I'm looking for a book but can't find it as my collection is scattered in 3 different rooms and half of it is unsorted. I guess I've reached the point where I have to sort this mess :(
catpower1980: #FirstWorldProblem

Damn, I'm looking for a book but can't find it as my collection is scattered in 3 different rooms and half of it is unsorted. I guess I've reached the point where I have to sort this mess :(
While you go to sleep keep thinking about it's last location.
You may know it's place.
OR
Start asking as many people as you know to choose a room in which a book may be present.
Believe me Wisdom of Crowd works almost all the time.
A General found a lost submarine location by using this technique.

amrit9037: While you go to sleep keep thinking about it's last location.
You may know it's place.
OR
Start asking as many people as you know to choose a room in which a book may be present.
Believe me Wisdom of Crowd works almost all the time.
A General found a lost submarine location by using this technique.
At least I know it's in my house :o)

I'm currently classifying my different piles of unsorted books between read/unread and by thematics. That's where I'm rediscovering some odd books like "Solitary Fitness" by Charles Bronson about getting and staying fit while in prison :o)

Not quite the same problem, but we're getting ready to move at the end of the month. Problem is, I'm trying to pack up parts that I sell while also keeping them readily available for customer orders. Had a couple head-scratchers already. "Yes, I have the part you need. Not sure where it's hiding, though..."

Good news is that I'm going from about 800 square feet of shop and storage space to about 3,500. Maybe I'll finally get this stuff really organized.