It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
zeogold: .
There you are, li'l one, I've missed you.
amrit9037: She is a teacher and her school is near a open pit coal mine and coal dust makes her infection worse.
zeogold: ....what kind of city planning commission put a school near an open pit coal mine?! O_o
It's not a planned city.
And coal mine is few miles away.
But dust particles get carried to nearby places .
Started working in a book distribution centre two months ago (for the biggest online seller here) -- i like the job, its repetitive but pays the bills and nice people n place warehouse considered. Only downside?. Since im new no pass card to get in out of the building yet... which is why im annoyed lunch room is so small and everyone on each shift has to take same breaks ---- and certain people talk too freaking much. Part reason i enjoy job is the physical work.. didnt expect too much talk but certain people just have gift of the gab.. and cant get away from them during breaks. Really starting to piss me off..
Post edited June 07, 2016 by Niggles
amrit9037: She is a teacher and her school is near a open pit coal mine and coal dust makes her infection worse.
zeogold: ....what kind of city planning commission put a school near an open pit coal mine?! O_o
The unplanned kind. That's the best kind. Let the kids put down the Minecraft pick axes and pick up some real ones. A little black lung disease ain't ever hurt no one.
Emob78: The unplanned kind. That's the best kind. Let the kids put down the Minecraft pick axes and pick up some real ones. A little black lung disease ain't ever hurt no one.
This is nothing.

The town I grew up in, they built a school right next to a Catholic Church! :O
The fact that the future of the country I live in and hence my job and income is soon to be decided by the mainly uninformed mass of the population.

I would't let these people perform surgery, so why let them make critical economic decisions? We elect people with the necessary skill-sets to do that sort of thing.
Post edited June 08, 2016 by drewpants
Emob78: The unplanned kind. That's the best kind. Let the kids put down the Minecraft pick axes and pick up some real ones. A little black lung disease ain't ever hurt no one.
tinyE: This is nothing.

The town I grew up in, they built a school right next to a Catholic Church! :O
On Madagascar? Must have been a very small town. XD
drewpants: I would't let these people perform surgery, so why let them make critical import decision. We elect people with the necessary skill-sets to do that sort of thing.
You want the monarchy back? This should be good. :P
Niggles:
You should be glad you got one because I lost mine :P
tinyE: The town I grew up in, they built a school right next to a Catholic Church!
That explains your depravity and why you're a homoerectus.
Niggles:
amrit9037: You should be glad you got one because I lost mine :P
Sorry to hear that :(

We have been losing jobs left right and centre over here. Soon enough we wont be anything but back to the stone ages :/ (my job is only casual but with full time hours --- yet to receive a full pay since ive worked here due to low season though :/. )
low rated
Niggles: my job is only casual but with full time hours
Part time and casual seems to be the new norm in Oz, years ago it was the exception.

I really hate seeing what is happening to my beloved Oz..
Niggles: my job is only casual but with full time hours
Kleetus: Part time and casual seems to be the new norm in Oz, years ago it was the exception.

I really hate seeing what is happening to my beloved Oz..
Just hope the removing of penalties bullshit doesnt go through.
Niggles: Just hope the removing of penalties bullshit doesnt go through.
The worker will get thoroughly screwed over regardless.

If companies get a tax cut as proposed, that will create a structural deficit, then the worker will have pay more tax to make up the shortfall.

It's been slowly happening over decades, companies paying less tax and workers paying more and working more.

There is no evidence that giving the wealthiest a tax break flows through the economy.

Trickle-down economics never works, it simply moves the tax burden to income earners.
So,umm.......Liberal or Labor? Great choice nearly as bad as *The Clinton's or Daffy Trump*Don't forget to vote or you'll get fined.
Post edited June 08, 2016 by Tauto