It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for taking part in our grand Vacation Quest, adventurers!

UPDATE: Wow. These have been two wild, adventurous, exciting weeks! More than 1000 deals going for up to -90% were made available throughout the Summer Sale, and you definitely showed them lots of love. Most hugs were given out to The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine and Wild Hunt, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, System Shock: Enhanced Edition, Shadowrun Hong Kong & Dragonfall, Pillars of Eternity + Expansion Pass, and Day of the Tentacle Remastered.

The most prominent huggers were featured in our XP Leaderboards and, after a suspenseful race, Hardman77, rwoodsmall, and leonmerts managed to secure the top three spots. Congrats, you guys, hope you enjoy the spoils!
If you want to know where you stand, you can still go to your experience page, and check the list of glory. The page will remain open for one more month, until July 22, so make sure to also redeem your free games until then.

Last but not least, our two GOG Plays events got our Twitch community all hot and bothered, as more than 50.000 unique viewers joined the madness, which peaked at over 1300 concurrent watchers. Objectives were completed, XP boosts got handed out, and fun times were had by all.

Thanks again for being part of the 2016 Summer Sale. Enjoy your hard-earned loot!

If you are looking for some sweet summer-y wallpapers, make sure to drop by our <span class="bold">imgur</span> page.
gamesfreak64: you do ? can you please tell me what the pattern is? , i notice the 'smiley' at the end, the ;P ..... :D
I think it's like this:

Lula - girl's name
Her Story - about a girl (maybe Lula? :P )
Braid - what girls do to their long hair
I don't want the junk that comes with Morrowind. I can buy a CD copy of Morrowind GOTY for $10 at my Office Max.

Why can't I get just Morrowind for 67% off? Why is this an issue? Is it something that irons itself out in the checkout?
sambotwan: I don't want the junk that comes with Morrowind. I can buy a CD copy of Morrowind GOTY for $10 at my Office Max.

Why can't I get just Morrowind for 67% off? Why is this an issue? Is it something that irons itself out in the checkout?
The 'junk' comes with any Bethesda purchase here as afree bonus. You're really just buying Morrowind anyway.
Nevermind.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by NuffCatnip
gamesfreak64: you do ? can you please tell me what the pattern is? , i notice the 'smiley' at the end, the ;P ..... :D
GR00T: I think it's like this:

Lula - girl's name
Her Story - about a girl (maybe Lula? :P )
Braid - what girls do to their long hair
aha i get it :D thanks for the reply.
i dont have that much hair left , so i can't 'Braid' it :D besides i am a dude.
sambotwan: I don't want the junk that comes with Morrowind. I can buy a CD copy of Morrowind GOTY for $10 at my Office Max.

GR00T: The 'junk' comes with any Bethesda purchase here as afree bonus. You're really just buying Morrowind anyway.
I think he meant that he needs to buy the whole Elder Scrolls-bundle to get the full discount.
Great promo. Bought mysel a huge roster of games I could play for six months.

Thanks, GOG!
Random_Coffee: I think he meant that he needs to buy the whole Elder Scrolls-bundle to get the full discount.
Yep, my bad. Move along folks, nothing to see here...
keeveek: Great promo. Bought mysel a huge roster of games I could play for six months.

Thanks, GOG!
Only 6 months? You're doing it wrong, then! :P
Post edited June 11, 2016 by GR00T
GR00T: The 'junk' comes with any Bethesda purchase here as afree bonus. You're really just buying Morrowind anyway.
Random_Coffee: I think he meant that he needs to buy the whole Elder Scrolls-bundle to get the full discount.
Yep. I don't want the other things. With those, it's higher than the physical copy + sales tax. And, I'll have two more games in my library that I never touch. lol

I've had this happen too much on GOG (and Steam, thru Humble) where I buy a bundle for one or two games and have a bunch more sittin there doing nothing hehehe
GR00T: Only 6 months? You're doing it wrong, then! :P
True, but sadly, the budget is quite limited ;P
GR00T: [...] Only 6 months? You're doing it wrong, then! :P
If you think about it, it's just the time till the Winter Sale when they can start all over again. ;-)
Damn! I almost bought the Shooter Masterpieces pack but I promised I won't buy them until they have Linux versions on GOG, which most of them have anyway.

That was close... Anyway, PASS!
May for Force be with me next time! :))
How hard does Slain! suck these days? I heard bugs were being fixed -- has the GOG version noticeably improved?
HypersomniacLive: If you think about it, it's just the time till the Winter Sale when they can start all over again. ;-)
Well, yes, but then you're taking the chance of being able to finish those games before the next sale and thus not addng to your backlog. And that's just... unGOGly.
GR00T: Well, yes, but then you're taking the chance of being able to finish those games before the next sale and thus not addng to your backlog. And that's just... unGOGly.
Not if one's backlog is already large enough to last them a couple of lifetimes!