It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for taking part in our grand Vacation Quest, adventurers!

UPDATE: Wow. These have been two wild, adventurous, exciting weeks! More than 1000 deals going for up to -90% were made available throughout the Summer Sale, and you definitely showed them lots of love. Most hugs were given out to The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine and Wild Hunt, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, System Shock: Enhanced Edition, Shadowrun Hong Kong & Dragonfall, Pillars of Eternity + Expansion Pass, and Day of the Tentacle Remastered.

The most prominent huggers were featured in our XP Leaderboards and, after a suspenseful race, Hardman77, rwoodsmall, and leonmerts managed to secure the top three spots. Congrats, you guys, hope you enjoy the spoils!
If you want to know where you stand, you can still go to your experience page, and check the list of glory. The page will remain open for one more month, until July 22, so make sure to also redeem your free games until then.

Last but not least, our two GOG Plays events got our Twitch community all hot and bothered, as more than 50.000 unique viewers joined the madness, which peaked at over 1300 concurrent watchers. Objectives were completed, XP boosts got handed out, and fun times were had by all.

Thanks again for being part of the 2016 Summer Sale. Enjoy your hard-earned loot!

If you are looking for some sweet summer-y wallpapers, make sure to drop by our <span class="bold">imgur</span> page.
HypersomniacLive: If you think about it, it's just the time till the Winter Sale when they can start all over again. ;-)
GR00T: Well, yes, but then you're taking the chance of being able to finish those games before the next sale and thus not addng to your backlog. And that's just... unGOGly.
I have a backlog of over 1 000 games ;p
high rated
implord66: Hmm... can't remove a game from my cart that my thumb ticked off while on mobile.
I'm not sure if anyone helped you yet, but... Go to check out. When you see your list of games in the cart, tilt your phone horizontal or display the screen horizontal. Select the game you want to remove by tapping once. You should see the "remove" button, tap it to remove the game.
Has anyone tried Star Wolves 2 or 3? Does either one have windowed mode?
YOUR XP
i have all the 3 games:

so, i have all 3 games, spelunky seemed to be on my shelves already (must have been part of a bundle i bought or so cause i cant remember i bought it cause it has too many flashes and effects)
I gave away the 20th anniv. game and since there were only 2 members who responded in a PM, i gave the free one to the first one and bought a copy of the game to gift it to the second one, cause it would be so sad for the poor guy to miss out a game just because he responded a few minutes later, so things are given away and went okay.

Now for a total waste of game; yup the 3rd big game, (3d with lots of turning and rotating)(motionsickness) is on the shelves gathering dust which is a total waste imho, so i can try and ask support if they can make an exception and make it a redeem code which i can give away, i already told them about my (game)motionsickness, so i hope to be able to get a redeemcode and make some a happy gamer.

Gonna contact support now.

Done, now let's hope they can make a redeemcode of it so the game will get a user who will actually be able to play it and have fun.
As soon as i have a reply i will tell it.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by gamesfreak64
"As you progress, so will your Summer Sale hero, plus you'll unlock free games: Spelunky, Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers – 20th Anniversary Edition, and Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass. "

So once you have redeemed those games earning more XP is kinda pointless?
gamesfreak64: YOUR XP
i have all the 3 games:

so, i have all 3 games, spelunky seemed to be on my shelves already (must have been part of a bundle i bought or so cause i cant remember i bought it cause it has too many flashes and effects)
I gave away the 20th anniv. game and since there were only 2 members who responded in a PM, i gave the free one to the first one and bought a copy of the game to gift it to the second one, cause it would be so sad for the poor guy to miss out a game just because he responded a few minutes later, so things are given away and went okay.

Now for a total waste of game; yup the 3rd big game, (3d with lots of turning and rotating)(motionsickness) is on the shelves gathering dust which is a total waste imho, so i can try and ask support if they can make an exception and make it a redeem code which i can give away, i already told them about my (game)motionsickness, so i hope to be able to get a redeemcode and make some a happy gamer.

Gonna contact support now.

Done, now let's hope they can make a redeemcode of it so the game will get a user who will actually be able to play it and have fun.
As soon as i have a reply i will tell it.
Good day to you Gamesfreak64! I just wanted to tell you that I think you giving away some games that in either of the two cases. you already own them or you don't like that type is a very nice and commendable thing to do! That being said I know we don't know each other but I can't see me getting enough for the last free game Dreamfall, unfortunately I don't have much money to spend on games at the moment, I'm saving up for a little break at my Aunt's caravan in a few months. I have nearly enough for Spelunky which would be nice should I even get that. Should I be lucky enough that you get a code to gift out would you please consider me as it looks like a game I would be interested in, not too sure of the motion sickness part you mentioned as I am quite affected by such in some cases but if that's the case I would just play bits at a time. Thanks for being such a nice person. Great to know there are still people in the world who are kind and not everything is negative! Take care now :)
I'm waiting for the Codename Panzers / Warrior Kings bundles sale .
HypersomniacLive: Not if one's backlog is already large enough to last them a couple of lifetimes!
keeveek: I have a backlog of over 1 000 games ;p
Well, as I've noted before, my backlog's so large it's almost sentient. But I still have plans on gorging myself on this sale. Which reminds me, I need to buy today's allotment of games...
keeveek: I have a backlog of over 1 000 games ;p
GR00T: Well, as I've noted before, my backlog's so large it's almost sentient. But I still have plans on gorging myself on this sale. Which reminds me, I need to buy today's allotment of games...
I'm scared to total up my games. I know it's over 2000 between GOG and Steam, and probably another 2000 minimum if I counted every console. Most unplayed of course, as I sit here playing HOMM for the ~20th year in a row.
TrevorWilliams: I'm scared to total up my games. I know it's over 2000 between GOG and Steam, and probably another 2000 minimum if I counted every console. Most unplayed of course, as I sit here playing HOMM for the ~20th year in a row.
That's the weird thing, isn't it? I finish a game I've not played before and am pumped to start a new one... but I can't decide what to play. So instead, I often end up playing a game I've played multiple times before.
deleted
Post edited June 11, 2016 by Fairfox
Does anyone remember when was the last time Warhammer games were discounted on GOG? Would love to see them bundled during this summer sale.
Really happy that Slain! is part of the sale. Will pick it up, as the update logs on Steam by the new programmer they got make it sound it could shape up still to the grand metal horror goodness the trailer promised.
so any news about oblivion release during summer sale?
TrevorWilliams: I'm scared to total up my games. I know it's over 2000 between GOG and Steam, and probably another 2000 minimum if I counted every console. Most unplayed of course, as I sit here playing HOMM for the ~20th year in a row.
GR00T: That's the weird thing, isn't it? I finish a game I've not played before and am pumped to start a new one... but I can't decide what to play. So instead, I often end up playing a game I've played multiple times before.
Happens to me all the time.... That beginning threshold, although when I think of it, I do that to everything in my life :/