It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for taking part in our grand Vacation Quest, adventurers!

UPDATE: Wow. These have been two wild, adventurous, exciting weeks! More than 1000 deals going for up to -90% were made available throughout the Summer Sale, and you definitely showed them lots of love. Most hugs were given out to The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine and Wild Hunt, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, System Shock: Enhanced Edition, Shadowrun Hong Kong & Dragonfall, Pillars of Eternity + Expansion Pass, and Day of the Tentacle Remastered.

The most prominent huggers were featured in our XP Leaderboards and, after a suspenseful race, Hardman77, rwoodsmall, and leonmerts managed to secure the top three spots. Congrats, you guys, hope you enjoy the spoils!
If you want to know where you stand, you can still go to your experience page, and check the list of glory. The page will remain open for one more month, until July 22, so make sure to also redeem your free games until then.

Last but not least, our two GOG Plays events got our Twitch community all hot and bothered, as more than 50.000 unique viewers joined the madness, which peaked at over 1300 concurrent watchers. Objectives were completed, XP boosts got handed out, and fun times were had by all.

Thanks again for being part of the 2016 Summer Sale. Enjoy your hard-earned loot!

If you are looking for some sweet summer-y wallpapers, make sure to drop by our <span class="bold">imgur</span> page.
I'm surprised that the Ultima series is not on sale. I'm hoping that it will in the coming days!
This has to be the BEST sale GOG has ever done.

Great discounts, bundles that won't go away after 1,2,3 days and single games on discount that are there for the whole 2 weeks.

Hats off to GOG. If you could have more incentives and motivations for us to go overboard on the XP bar, it would be 10/10.
Has anybody tested the Konung games under Wine?
Does anyone have a good counterargument to getting Dying Light?
ZaineH: Does anyone have a good counterargument to getting Dying Light?
Besides the price, which ain't bad but could be better, the game is what it says it is.
As someone said to me when i asked about the game, if your not into parkour ie like Mirrors Edge.. dont get it....
Niggles: As someone said to me when i asked about the game, if your not into parkour ie like Mirrors Edge.. dont get it....
Parkour like Mirrors Edge or like Assassin's Creed?
Niggles: As someone said to me when i asked about the game, if your not into parkour ie like Mirrors Edge.. dont get it....
Sounds alright to me.
noir_7: Besides the price, which ain't bad but could be better, the game is what it says it is.
Honestly, the price is the biggest thing holding me back right now.
ZaineH: Honestly, the price is the biggest thing holding me back right now.
Play some of those backlogged games. The price will improve by the winter sale.
Painted_Doll: I'm waiting for the Codename Panzers / Warrior Kings bundles sale .
Me too! Cant wait until Codename Panzers is discounted, i love this kind of RTS... you have to work with ur units, and with Prestige you choose from units before a mission instead of base building. Still got the discs, which do not run on Win7 :(
Will there be any discounted racing games in the following days?
veresmaj: Will there be any discounted racing games in the following days?
Esetleg a Race Driver: GRID . Legutóbb ( május 26 ) 80%-os kedvezmény volt rá . Talán a két FlatOut is akcíós lesz .
Post edited June 12, 2016 by Painted_Doll
veresmaj: Will there be any discounted racing games in the following days?
Painted_Doll: Esetleg a Race Driver: GRID . Legutóbb ( május 26 ) 80%-os kedvezmény volt rá . Talán a két FlatOut is akcíós lesz .
Köszönöm! / Thank you! :)
Is there any way to see which games get added to the sale on a new day?

noir_7: Parkour like Mirrors Edge or like Assassin's Creed?
Like Mirror's Edge.
Post edited June 12, 2016 by cich
apehater: so any news about oblivion release during summer sale?
Nothing at all. Only thing that would point at something new is that the blues have said that day 14 is going to be really amazing, though that could mean just about anything. Since it looks like we're not going to see any new titles being released during the sale, maybe that means we'll see new titles at the END of the sale.