It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for taking part in our grand Vacation Quest, adventurers!

UPDATE: Wow. These have been two wild, adventurous, exciting weeks! More than 1000 deals going for up to -90% were made available throughout the Summer Sale, and you definitely showed them lots of love. Most hugs were given out to The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine and Wild Hunt, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, System Shock: Enhanced Edition, Shadowrun Hong Kong & Dragonfall, Pillars of Eternity + Expansion Pass, and Day of the Tentacle Remastered.

The most prominent huggers were featured in our XP Leaderboards and, after a suspenseful race, Hardman77, rwoodsmall, and leonmerts managed to secure the top three spots. Congrats, you guys, hope you enjoy the spoils!
If you want to know where you stand, you can still go to your experience page, and check the list of glory. The page will remain open for one more month, until July 22, so make sure to also redeem your free games until then.

Last but not least, our two GOG Plays events got our Twitch community all hot and bothered, as more than 50.000 unique viewers joined the madness, which peaked at over 1300 concurrent watchers. Objectives were completed, XP boosts got handed out, and fun times were had by all.

Thanks again for being part of the 2016 Summer Sale. Enjoy your hard-earned loot!

If you are looking for some sweet summer-y wallpapers, make sure to drop by our <span class="bold">imgur</span> page.
The other thing people may have missed is the free system shock 2 game the first couple days of the summer sale if you downloaded the gog galaxy client.
phaolo: Nice calculations, but did you consider that various users didn't post their scores in the leaderboard?
Also, are you sure that it's correct to approximate\predict such random values with a simple exponential function?
I can never know if it is correct. But also random values can follow underlying distributions and the exponential distribution could in this case predict the score of the first place quite well and is often occuring in similar phenomena (I remember a GamersGate article once where they reported something similar).

For the other case, I always thought that my rank in the leaderboard is the total rank including the guys who are not agreeing to make their scores public (whose scores are just not shown). But if this is not the case, you max have to correct everything I said with a factor being the number of customers who took part in the sale divided by the number of customers who took part and posted their leaderboard scores. This factor is not known to us.

But if everything stays as it is and if the exponential distribution is right, I could even predict how many people got Dreamfall Chapters as a gift (20k-30k).
Terpor: Sadly i only bought Afterlife and i collected enough of points to get Spelunky for free, i was planning to buy few more games, but my wallet was empty :( but hey it was cool sale and i hope you guys do another one around Christmas.
Their big winter sale usually starts in early December (so as to avoid getting stepped on by Steam's winter sale) -- sometimes just a week or two after the end of the big fall sale! Be ready. :D
HunchBluntley: What filters did you (and apparently Painted_Doll) use that showed 21? Your MaGog link currently doesn't return any results.
InkPanther: Price... --> is on sale and % discount is at least from the second drop down menu --> your input
It probably doesn't show anything at the moment simply because there are no games with 90% discount.
Ah. I used "Past Sale..." --> "% of discount of last sale is at least..." --> "90".
However, I just now realized I didn't filter out games whose last sale date was before the start of the sale (I did do a cursory visual scan of the results, but I apparently missed several games which last had that discount in May). So, though your link was rendered useless by the sale ending, your count was correct.

[url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=733&scp=gdspri&dsp=ipgfsorlcmbaxXP0512348&ord=L0&flt=pla~90~ple~08062016~pll~22062016~&opt=n&myf=FriJun240315542016_VtfnBDZjimGwg]Updated search results[/url]
chromeneon: Hmm, all those people that joined GOG this month and with their first post here claiming they just missed getting Spelunky by 1000 points...yeah, seems legit...
Those came over for GOG Connect. Pay them no heed. :|
deleted
Fairfox: My Spelunky still has not come.
How about now? ;)
fronzelneekburm: I'm more than happy with this little loophole, considering that both facebook and Twitter are blocked around these parts.

As for helping you guys out, I'll just let a friend of mine know that SOMA is currently on sale. That ought to net you a purchase.
mecharma: And thank you!
Necroing this thread to tell you that not only did my friend buy SOMA, he also recently told me that he had finished the game and thought it's the best thing he ever played.
Post edited August 30, 2016 by fronzelneekburm