It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for taking part in our grand Vacation Quest, adventurers!

UPDATE: Wow. These have been two wild, adventurous, exciting weeks! More than 1000 deals going for up to -90% were made available throughout the Summer Sale, and you definitely showed them lots of love. Most hugs were given out to The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine and Wild Hunt, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, System Shock: Enhanced Edition, Shadowrun Hong Kong & Dragonfall, Pillars of Eternity + Expansion Pass, and Day of the Tentacle Remastered.

The most prominent huggers were featured in our XP Leaderboards and, after a suspenseful race, Hardman77, rwoodsmall, and leonmerts managed to secure the top three spots. Congrats, you guys, hope you enjoy the spoils!
If you want to know where you stand, you can still go to your experience page, and check the list of glory. The page will remain open for one more month, until July 22, so make sure to also redeem your free games until then.

Last but not least, our two GOG Plays events got our Twitch community all hot and bothered, as more than 50.000 unique viewers joined the madness, which peaked at over 1300 concurrent watchers. Objectives were completed, XP boosts got handed out, and fun times were had by all.

Thanks again for being part of the 2016 Summer Sale. Enjoy your hard-earned loot!

If you are looking for some sweet summer-y wallpapers, make sure to drop by our <span class="bold">imgur</span> page.
gumballguy: More games needed for higher XP. I'd like to buy more games on GOG, but because I've got max XP, it seems I'd be better off waiting until the christmas sale.
You should be playing your new games now. *nod nod*
bought these games yesterday:
Lula, Her Story and Braid
gamesfreak64: bought these games yesterday:
I might see a pattern there ;P
When will be the last day of sale? When will the sale end?
ktchong: When will be the last day of sale? When will the sale end?
June 22 is the last day.
Random_Coffee: Yes, military-grade bullets is the currency in the Metro-games. I don't think you can actually fire them
You actually can. They supposedly make more damage as well but are very scarce and best used for trading, like you said.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by The_Vityaz
Guys, if anybody can buy me the Settlers collection which is now on sale, i would be ready to trade my Duke collection key(GOG version). PM me if interested :). Cheers

EDIT: Sorry guys for double posting this here and in the general trade thread, but i just want to be sure that everybody catches it :D.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by deja65
Too bad the Star Trek titles are not part of the Interplay bundle. Dare we hope they'll show up later...?
gamesfreak64: bought these games yesterday:
roflbobby: I might see a pattern there ;P
you do ? can you please tell me what the pattern is? , i notice the 'smiley' at the end, the ;P ..... :D

Braid is a Action - Puzzle - Platformer, Lulu is Strategy - Economic - Managerial and her story is Simulation - Puzzle - Detective-mystery so none of these are classic point and click adventure's which is my favorite type of game.

I bought Braid cause i have the retail cd but i dont want to install it from it, cause i keep all my my retail games in a big closet , but since tehre are so many it would take me too long to find it thats why i got the digital now its on sale cause the retail was around 4 or 5 euros when i bought it a long time ago.
A question to which I think the answer is no, but in case I'm missing something: Is the Pillars of Eternity White March Part 2 available on gog yet? I'm asking because I'm interested in buying the expansion pass and am not sure if that will net me that part immediately.
musteriuz: A question to which I think the answer is no, but in case I'm missing something: Is the Pillars of Eternity White March Part 2 available on gog yet? I'm asking because I'm interested in buying the expansion pass and am not sure if that will net me that part immediately.
It's already on gog.
musteriuz: A question to which I think the answer is no, but in case I'm missing something: Is the Pillars of Eternity White March Part 2 available on gog yet? I'm asking because I'm interested in buying the expansion pass and am not sure if that will net me that part immediately.
NuffCatnip: It's already on gog.
Thanks, it was not showing up as a related game on any of its associates' store pages. And I didn't notice it when I specifically searched for it, tsk, tsk (in the words of Fish Mooney).
Post edited June 11, 2016 by musteriuz
NuffCatnip: It's already on gog.
musteriuz: Thanks, it was not showing up as a related game on any of its associates' store pages. And I didn't think to specifically search for it, tsk, tsk.
You're welcome!

Happens to me on a regular basis. :)
gumballguy: More games needed for higher XP. I'd like to buy more games on GOG, but because I've got max XP, it seems I'd be better off waiting until the christmas sale.
Why. If you want the games and they're on sale now, why not buy them now?
And with that, my vacation quest is completed. Thanks for the freebies, gog.