It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off the best Star Wars™ experiences this galaxy has to offer.

Lightsabers, massive dogfights, cheery homicidal droids - it's a galaxy full of surprises!
Same as our <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; Sale</span>, which brings along all the thrills and epic adventures native to this beloved universe.

It doesn't take a hardcore RPG fan or even a Star Wars fan to get hopelessly hooked on Knights Of the Old Republic. The intuitive real-time-with-queue combat will always keep you on your toes, but it's really the meaningful character interactions and addictive world exploration that made it into a timeless classic. And that's even before that masterful story twist hits. The fact that the sequel almost managed to surpass its storytelling prowess, is nothing sort of Jedi sorcery.

We've all fantasized about fighting as either a sharpshooting stormtrooper, a backflipping Jedi, or a proud TIE-Fighter pilot, but getting to be all of them at once? That's just on a whole other level of epicness. Or on the levels of Battlefront II, which put you right in the middle of the most iconic battlefields you remember from both the original trilogy and the prequels.

Grab tight onto something and jump into hyperspace with Star Wars™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, Republic Commando, and many more!

The <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; Sale</span> will last until May 12, 10:00 AM UTC.
phaolo: How is "X-Wing vs TIE Fighter"'s single player campaign?
Also, does the multiplayer still work?
I already played all the other games, but I was wondering if this was worth too..
Well, i liked original X-Wing and TIE, but this game was less interesting for me. Also, it is very hard, sometimes almost impossible, to win mission. If I remember correctly, campaign was made for coop, not pure single (but can be played this way).
devjock: at the risk of sounding like a broken record: No Episode 1 Racer, no deal.. I know why it's not here, but still, I'm making my voice heard..

Let me just add a tiny bit; I'll buy any game with the name Star Wars in it in one go, as soon as you guys can deliver Star Wars Racer.. I need my podracing fix before I can get into my tie-fighter dogfights..

Is that canon?
tinyE: How is it GOG's fault that it doesn't work on modern systems? You'll notice Steam doesn't sell it either.

You're giving shit to GOG for something that is totally the fault of Lucas Arts.
Good thing Lucas Arts doesn't exit then. :P
OdanUrr: I've been biding my time hoping Disney would allow us to reclaim titles if we already owned them, but it seems that's never going to happen, is it?
DId you really think that would happen?

No company is going to give you a free copy of a game that you bought 20 years ago ....
Well, looks like I will get both KotOR games on GOG. :)
low rated
deleted
Does anyone know if any of the X-Wing/TIE Fighter games work with an Xbox 360 controller?
Andrey82: Well, looks like I will get both KotOR games on GOG. :)
SMART

Don't forget to save one grenade to put in the rancor's food.
Post edited May 02, 2017 by tinyE
skeletonbow: The GOG versions of the X-Wing series are the superior ones from everything I've read. Apparently the Steam releases of them are inferior and do not include all of the goodies and versions.

Both X-Wing and TIE Fighter include all 3 versions released, and both X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter and Alliance support some form of multiplayer (LAN/DIrect) despite the store page not indicating that properly.
cheers skelly
Post edited May 02, 2017 by damien
ShaunRoberts: But Seriously now. Was the price hike an oops? did someone trip over the server?

I don't want to pay a buttload only for it to suddenly be fixed and lowered. This happened when I bought DOOM1 at full price, went on sale LITERALLY the next day. I didn't find out until four days later...
I think someone at GOG screwed up when the sale first went live -- it originally said "-77%", but now it says "up to -77%", which is more in line with some of the recent Star Wars sales. In other words, don't look for the 77% discount to come back to the games that got the discount lowered.

Just consider it to have been an unintentional flash sale! :P
HunchBluntley: I think someone at GOG screwed up when the sale first went live -- it originally said "-77%", but now it says "up to -77%", which is more in line with some of the recent Star Wars sales. In other words, don't look for the 77% discount to come back to the games that got the discount lowered.

Disney realised that Gog offered their games at too low price , so alerted the Gog staff to fix the issue . :p
HunchBluntley: I think someone at GOG screwed up when the sale first went live -- it originally said "-77%", but now it says "up to -77%", which is more in line with some of the recent Star Wars sales. In other words, don't look for the 77% discount to come back to the games that got the discount lowered.

One which I missed cause I was too busy ogling dem deals. >_<
Fairfox: [...] [Seems like GOG has Star Wars sales really often.] (translated to human-readable form)
Not really. I'm sure someone else could provide actual data, but I think there's usually been no more than two, MAYBE three dedicated Star Wars sales per year, plus select titles sprinkled into other (mostly bigger) sales. It probably just seems like more because you're not interested in these games.

Painted_Doll: Disney realised that Gog offered their games at too low price , so alerted the Gog staff to fix the issue . :p
GOG probably realized that GOG offered their games at too low a price, and fixed it so they wouldn't get yelled at by Disney. :P
Post edited May 02, 2017 by HunchBluntley
HunchBluntley: GOG offered their games at too low a price, and fixed it so they wouldn't get yelled at by Disney. :P
WTF.. well, luckly I only had 1 game in the cart and I'm still not sure about it.

Andrey82: Well, i liked original X-Wing and TIE, but this game was less interesting for me. Also, it is very hard, sometimes almost impossible, to win mission. If I remember correctly, campaign was made for coop, not pure single (but can be played this way).
Thanks
Post edited May 02, 2017 by phaolo
high rated
yyahoo: Ugh, I spoke too soon. Looks like all games being 77% off was a mistake. The more expensive Star Wars games are now, once again, more expensive (even more so than previously) at only 58% off.
I have altered the deals. Pray I don't alter them any further.
IronArcturus: Does anyone know if any of the X-Wing/TIE Fighter games work with an Xbox 360 controller?
The game does recognize controllersbut , it would be really, really, clumsy to use. You would be dead meat. It is a fairly heavy duty flight simulator, you really need a joystick to enjoy the game. It is not a casual "flight" game,like "Shadows Of The Empire" where you can use a controller.
There was a reason why the games were never released for consols.
Post edited May 02, 2017 by dudalb