It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off the best Star Wars™ experiences this galaxy has to offer.

Lightsabers, massive dogfights, cheery homicidal droids - it's a galaxy full of surprises!
Same as our <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; Sale</span>, which brings along all the thrills and epic adventures native to this beloved universe.

It doesn't take a hardcore RPG fan or even a Star Wars fan to get hopelessly hooked on Knights Of the Old Republic. The intuitive real-time-with-queue combat will always keep you on your toes, but it's really the meaningful character interactions and addictive world exploration that made it into a timeless classic. And that's even before that masterful story twist hits. The fact that the sequel almost managed to surpass its storytelling prowess, is nothing sort of Jedi sorcery.

We've all fantasized about fighting as either a sharpshooting stormtrooper, a backflipping Jedi, or a proud TIE-Fighter pilot, but getting to be all of them at once? That's just on a whole other level of epicness. Or on the levels of Battlefront II, which put you right in the middle of the most iconic battlefields you remember from both the original trilogy and the prequels.

Grab tight onto something and jump into hyperspace with Star Wars™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, Republic Commando, and many more!

The <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; Sale</span> will last until May 12, 10:00 AM UTC.
Skysect: http://store.steampowered.com/app/208580

2 years passed at least . And still no patch for GOG and no Linux version either . This is really big shame and worthless promo . Sorry . That's the truth .
Unfortunately those things you ask for were done by Aspyr.
GOG has no working agreement with them so we dont get that stuff,
Plus any Linux or Mac conversions of any of the other games they have done.
Skysect: [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/208580 ]http://store.steampowered.com/app/208580[/url]

2 years passed at least . And still no patch for GOG and no Linux version either . This is really big shame and worthless promo . Sorry . That's the truth .
What patch are you talking about ?
damien: Is the CD-ROM version still not included as part of X-Wing Alliance?

I am a bit confused as the store page shows a CD version as included. But there is this thread also...
You are confusing "X-Wing" and "X-Wing Alliance".

"X-Wing Alliance" was only on CD-Rom

"X-Wing" Collector CD-Rom has been added.
You will have the 3 versions as on the store page.
Post edited May 02, 2017 by maz.588
This reminds me that Jedi Outcast got it's source code released not so long ago. Anyone know if anything became of that?
damien: Is the CD-ROM version still not included as part of X-Wing Alliance?

I am a bit confused as the store page shows a CD version as included. But there is this thread also...
maz.588: You are confusing "X-Wing" and "X-Wing Alliance".

"X-Wing Alliance" was only only on CD-Rom

"X-Wing" Collector CD-Rom has been added.
You will have the 3 versions as on the store page.
oh thanks for clarifying! so was there anything wrong with the X-Wing Alliance release? I find it odd that I haven't purchased it already :)
Wee, may the 4th be with you. Time to complete my collection of SW games. To bad there is no connect for them. And btw where are the force unleashed games...
Post edited May 02, 2017 by blotunga
damien: oh thanks for clarifying! so was there anything wrong with the X-Wing Alliance release? I find it odd that I haven't purchased it already :)
Only three reasons I see :
* Not in french
* Joystick required
* Not compatible with xwau (it's fixed now)
damien: oh thanks for clarifying! so was there anything wrong with the X-Wing Alliance release? I find it odd that I haven't purchased it already :)
maz.588: Only three reasons I see :
* Not in french
* Joystick required
* Not compatible with xwau (it's fixed now)
I can't find a reliable wide screen fix for it.
at the risk of sounding like a broken record: No Episode 1 Racer, no deal.. I know why it's not here, but still, I'm making my voice heard..

Let me just add a tiny bit; I'll buy any game with the name Star Wars in it in one go, as soon as you guys can deliver Star Wars Racer.. I need my podracing fix before I can get into my tie-fighter dogfights..

Is that canon?
devjock: at the risk of sounding like a broken record: No Episode 1 Racer, no deal.. I know why it's not here, but still, I'm making my voice heard..

Let me just add a tiny bit; I'll buy any game with the name Star Wars in it in one go, as soon as you guys can deliver Star Wars Racer.. I need my podracing fix before I can get into my tie-fighter dogfights..

Is that canon?
How is it GOG's fault that it doesn't work on modern systems? You'll notice Steam doesn't sell it either.

You're giving shit to GOG for something that is totally the fault of Lucas Arts.
Come on, GOG! Still waiting for an Episode I pack, featuring The Phantom Menace, Racer and Battle for Naboo (or available separately, I'm not that picky as long as they are here).
low rated
Yawn, another sale. Why not try releasing some games, and by that I don't mean half finished ones, or indie pixelated, or gamemaker.
It would be nice to see Droidworks finally show up too, for that guy who really wants it here. :)
guppy44: Every year these sales remind me I still have never seen these movies. I have great memories of the Dark Forces, X-Wing and Tie-Fighter games, Rebel Assault and a few others from the 90s though. Great games. Even with my lacking context. :)
Tarhiel: Well, I would recommend starting with the old trilogy (IV-V-VI) and then going onto the new one (I-II-III).
Or you could try Maul´s order (IV-V-II-III-VI, with I as an optional between V and II).
It has always intrigued me the order of these movies. Both in which they were released and that it's still recommended to watch them in what appears to be out-of-order, but I know they're not.

Thank you for the reply! :)
Since were on to the movies, as a Star Wars freak and someone with no life, I was watching Episode IV the other day and something never felt right with me about a sequence early on with Obi-Wan and Luke and I think I finally pinned it down.

So Obi-Wan and Luke are hanging out talking about Luke's father when R2 spits out the message and Obi tells Luke, 'you need to come with me'.

Luke refuses, telling him he can't leave behind Uncle Owen and his other responsibilities.

Obi-Wan insists, 'Luke you need to come with me, forget your Uncle, I need your help'.

Luke in turn tells him, sorry, no go, I can't just abandon Uncle Owen.

So Obi relents, they head back to Luke's home, and low and behold, Uncle Owen is dead, a charcoal bricket, leaving Luke free to join Obi Wan and go to Alderaan, leaving Obi-Wan to get his way.

Seems a bit convenient, don't you think?

My theory: Obi-Wan killed Uncle Owen.