It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off the best Star Wars™ experiences this galaxy has to offer.

Lightsabers, massive dogfights, cheery homicidal droids - it's a galaxy full of surprises!
Same as our <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; Sale</span>, which brings along all the thrills and epic adventures native to this beloved universe.

It doesn't take a hardcore RPG fan or even a Star Wars fan to get hopelessly hooked on Knights Of the Old Republic. The intuitive real-time-with-queue combat will always keep you on your toes, but it's really the meaningful character interactions and addictive world exploration that made it into a timeless classic. And that's even before that masterful story twist hits. The fact that the sequel almost managed to surpass its storytelling prowess, is nothing sort of Jedi sorcery.

We've all fantasized about fighting as either a sharpshooting stormtrooper, a backflipping Jedi, or a proud TIE-Fighter pilot, but getting to be all of them at once? That's just on a whole other level of epicness. Or on the levels of Battlefront II, which put you right in the middle of the most iconic battlefields you remember from both the original trilogy and the prequels.

Grab tight onto something and jump into hyperspace with Star Wars™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, Republic Commando, and many more!

The <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; Sale</span> will last until May 12, 10:00 AM UTC.
tinyE: Since were on to the movies, as a Star Wars freak and someone with no life, I was watching Episode IV the other day and something never felt right with me about a sequence early on with Obi-Wan and Luke and I think I finally pinned it down.

So Obi-Wan and Luke are hanging out talking about Luke's father when R2 spits out the message and Obi tells Luke, 'you need to come with me'.

Luke refuses, telling him he can't leave behind Uncle Owen and his other responsibilities.

Obi-Wan insists, 'Luke you need to come with me, forget your Uncle, I need your help'.

Luke in turn tells him, sorry, no go, I can't just abandon Uncle Owen.

So Obi relents, they head back to Luke's home, and low and behold, Uncle Owen is dead, a charcoal bricket, leaving Luke free to join Obi Wan and go to Alderaan, leaving Obi-Wan to get his way.

Seems a bit convenient, don't you think?

My theory: Obi-Wan killed Uncle Owen.
Ah, you have hit on my theory about all detective dramas here. Who is the only person to be at (and turn up just in time for) every murder, and yet never falls under suspicion, and manages to frame someone? Looking at poirot, marple etc. here. I thinkthey commit these murders, frame someone up, all to become famous.
Skysect: http://store.steampowered.com/app/208580

2 years passed at least . And still no patch for GOG and no Linux version either . This is really big shame and worthless promo . Sorry . That's the truth .
froggygraphics: Unfortunately those things you ask for were done by Aspyr.
GOG has no working agreement with them so we dont get that stuff,
Plus any Linux or Mac conversions of any of the other games they have done.
i still blame Disney for that.
They are the publisher of the game, they took the money from the people buying the game before.
If they contract a 3rd party to develop a patch and then hand out that patch for free, but only to some customers, then they are screwing over their customers by treating some of them as 2nd class citizen.
Smugly sitting back and waiting for Aspyr and GOG to fight it out is just insufficient.

I guess you can make the argument to treat the mac/linux port as a separate product that Disney doesn't want anything to with and where Aspyr is fully in charge, thus explaining the lack of them here.
But withholding the patch to the original product that we already have here, sorry but that's just fucked up.
Skysect: [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/208580 ]http://store.steampowered.com/app/208580[/url]

2 years passed at least . And still no patch for GOG and no Linux version either . This is really big shame and worthless promo . Sorry . That's the truth .
Painted_Doll: What patch are you talking about ?
this one:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/208580/discussions/0/541906348058768450
Post edited May 02, 2017 by immi101
Will we see Episode I Racer on May the 4th?
Finally a 77% discount on all Star Wars titles! May the 4th help my wallet for this is a very enticing opportunity to complete that collection.
I thought it was weird that there is a warning that you have to sign up to Disney's T&Cs for each game. Normally it's part of the install process and not flagged up as a separate requirement on the store page - I've never seen that before. I already have T&Cs and EULAs coming out of my arse.
* Not literally.

Hope they don't give me as much grief as the Steam ones. http://www.karldrinkwater.uk/2017/03/end-user-license-agreements-eulas.html
Post edited May 02, 2017 by kdgog
I've been waiting for SW Episode I Racer for 10 years. Do not let me wait yet. My PC can't run the old cd version.
low rated
deleted
Fairfox: Welp, not a sci-fi fan. No ma'am no sir.
Back to the Future, my dear Fairfox! Back to the Future.

Fairfox: These gamies seem to, liek, go on sale a heck of a lot, too-too? Plusses I doubt they'll fo' sho' fo' realz go (much?) lower so I bets aside from teh nu-est of teh nu (an' poor) GOGie users everybody taht wants 'em near has 'em? Hmmm.
Just because you're interested in and furthermore can afford certain things doesn't mean you must purchase them all at once. We all have our personal consumer habits, you know. ;)

Respect the wallet, tame the desire!
(Warning: fowl language! :P)

Awesome single purchase discount Disney and GOG, cheers! :)
Post edited May 02, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Nice deals.

May the 2th be with you all! :P
Nice sale, maybe I'll finally get dem classics to finish the collection.
How is "X-Wing vs TIE Fighter"'s single player campaign?
Also, does the multiplayer still work?
I already played all the other games, but I was wondering if this was worth too..

And what about SW Rebellion?
It looks a bit clunky..
HunchBluntley: Nice deals.

The tooth?
I've been biding my time hoping Disney would allow us to reclaim titles if we already owned them, but it seems that's never going to happen, is it?
HunchBluntley: Nice deals.

Grargar: The tooth?
I could have gone with "The 2th is out there", but that's a different sci-fi franchise entirely. ;)
So, the Star Wars game releases on Thursday? Or is this all we get, and Thursday is reserved for the surprise release of Starlord?