It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off the best Star Wars™ experiences this galaxy has to offer.

Lightsabers, massive dogfights, cheery homicidal droids - it's a galaxy full of surprises!
Same as our <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; Sale</span>, which brings along all the thrills and epic adventures native to this beloved universe.

It doesn't take a hardcore RPG fan or even a Star Wars fan to get hopelessly hooked on Knights Of the Old Republic. The intuitive real-time-with-queue combat will always keep you on your toes, but it's really the meaningful character interactions and addictive world exploration that made it into a timeless classic. And that's even before that masterful story twist hits. The fact that the sequel almost managed to surpass its storytelling prowess, is nothing sort of Jedi sorcery.

We've all fantasized about fighting as either a sharpshooting stormtrooper, a backflipping Jedi, or a proud TIE-Fighter pilot, but getting to be all of them at once? That's just on a whole other level of epicness. Or on the levels of Battlefront II, which put you right in the middle of the most iconic battlefields you remember from both the original trilogy and the prequels.

Grab tight onto something and jump into hyperspace with Star Wars™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, Republic Commando, and many more!

The <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; Sale</span> will last until May 12, 10:00 AM UTC.
high rated
These aren't the games you're looking for ;)
Two days early, eh?

Odd discount though...
I've already got everything I want unfortunately.
Is this a run up to something exciting? Mm? Mmmm? Hmm.
Dawnreader: These aren't the games you're looking for ;)
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
I wonder if the recent dgVoodoo partnership could help Star Wars Ep.1 Racer.

Great discount % actually, the same as Steam got last year.

Also, I endorse Jedi Academy as great fun.
Post edited May 02, 2017 by tfishell
liquidBass: Is this a run up to something exciting? Mm? Mmmm? Hmm.
Hopefully so :)

Also, one of the few sales In which I own everything :)
Post edited May 02, 2017 by Tarhiel
Hmm, to pick up both KOTOR or just one of them, that is the question.
Leonard03: Hmm, to pick up both KOTOR or just one of them, that is the question.
Both.
And you gonna play the second one with TSLRCM *doing the jedi mindtrick gesture*
Post edited May 02, 2017 by Tarhiel
All Star Wars games reasonably priced. My purse won't like that.
I'll have to get a flightstick before i buy the 3 Star Wars games on my wishlist. The X-Wing and Tie Fighter games are not much fun to play with a joypad.
O.K., now we're talking. Was this really that excruciatingly hard to do, GOG and Disney? Really? Was it? *clears wishlist*.
tfishell: I wonder if the recent dgVoodoo partnership could help Star Wars Ep.1 Racer.
Hope so :)

Anyway, maybe we will se some "new" SW games added to the GOG library this week.
That would be a surprise.

I like the 77% discount! Thanks GOG & Disney!
Impaler26: I'll have to get a flightstick before i buy the 3 Star Wars games on my wishlist. The X-Wing and Tie Fighter games are not much fun to play with a joypad.
Tell me about it...