It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off the best Star Wars™ experiences this galaxy has to offer.

Lightsabers, massive dogfights, cheery homicidal droids - it's a galaxy full of surprises!
Same as our <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; Sale</span>, which brings along all the thrills and epic adventures native to this beloved universe.

It doesn't take a hardcore RPG fan or even a Star Wars fan to get hopelessly hooked on Knights Of the Old Republic. The intuitive real-time-with-queue combat will always keep you on your toes, but it's really the meaningful character interactions and addictive world exploration that made it into a timeless classic. And that's even before that masterful story twist hits. The fact that the sequel almost managed to surpass its storytelling prowess, is nothing sort of Jedi sorcery.

We've all fantasized about fighting as either a sharpshooting stormtrooper, a backflipping Jedi, or a proud TIE-Fighter pilot, but getting to be all of them at once? That's just on a whole other level of epicness. Or on the levels of Battlefront II, which put you right in the middle of the most iconic battlefields you remember from both the original trilogy and the prequels.

Grab tight onto something and jump into hyperspace with Star Wars™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, Republic Commando, and many more!

The <span class="bold">Star Wars&trade; Sale</span> will last until May 12, 10:00 AM UTC.
already have all SW games on steam. please make these available on GOG Connect too!
What happened here ?
seaspanky: I then go to Steam to see what special Star Wars Day promotion they have running. I am missing five games from their Star Wars Collection.

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2319/Star_Wars_Complete_Collection/

STAR WARS™: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes™
LEGO® Star Wars™ - The Complete Saga
LEGO® Star Wars™ III - The Clone Wars™
STAR WARS™: Rogue Squadron 3D
STAR WARS™: Rebel Assault I + II

The LEGO games are listed as 75% off from the start, the other two games are 60% off. But to complete the bundle? The discount suddenly drops to five games at -93% $5.29. On GOG, the five games are at -55% $16.75. The discount actually decreases as I buy more. My decision is obvious. It is too bad. I would MUCH rather spend my money on GOG
If it makes you feel any better, looks like that was also a pricing error, as that bundle is now at only -78% ($60.68) instead of -93% (~$18).

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2319/Star_Wars_Complete_Collection/

My guess is the person at Disney who was communicating to Steam/GOG what they wanted the discounts to be screwed up. Either way, it's great if you were lucky enough to take advantage (I managed to grab XW vs TF & XWA at the original -77% here), but feels really grimy if you weren't.
Impaler26: Yes, yesterday all SW games were 77% off. Today they changed it to "up to 77% off" and many SW games are now only 60% off. Looks like one of GOG's typical errors...
Smannesman: Sheesh.
Well definitely not buying anything now.
Now is "up to 75%"....
high rated
This deal is getting worse all the time!
adamdschneider: This deal is getting worse all the time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpE_xMRiCLE
IDPLAY: No new games this year?
That's kinda disappointing.

Or is there any chance for them to show up later today?
Probably not. We already had today's releases (The Sierra "Conquest" Games)/
high rated
Wow that whole "The rest of the games will be back at 75% after May 4th and for the rest of the sale" was BS...not cool GOG.
Post edited May 05, 2017 by Epitaph666
high rated
Brilliant move... I wanted to wait for the weekend to buy this and now everything is twice as expensive. Thanks a lot for the cock tease, GOG!
Pardinuz: Brilliant move... I wanted to wait for the weekend to buy this and now everything is twice as expensive. Thanks a lot for the cock tease, GOG!
I totally agree with that. Hope, that next year will be better opportunity, luckily I can wait.
heartburnron: Quite fancy trying Dark Forces. My concern is the controls as I've found some of the other 90's Star Wars games really difficult to play due to the old control schemes. I did all my gaming on consoles (with the exception of my beloved ZX Spectrum) back in those days. Can the Dark Forces games be mapped to WASD and mouse?
op2017si: Download DarkXL/XL engine mod and you can play it as you like:
http://xlengine.com/
https://darkxl.wordpress.com/

Maybe it will work for Outlaws in the future too! :)

However also read this:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/32400/discussions/0/558754899549913594/
Warniing: DarkXl is buggy as hell,and in the second half of Dark Forces there are several game killing bugs in some of the levels.
It is very mucha work in progress.Use at your own risk.
So has GOG gotten the short end of the stick on this sale?

Currently the sale is cheaper and includes more on steam. There is 24 gmaes at 78% off costing £42.96, whereas GOG only has 19 of the games costing £47.21 at 66% off.
On steam they also have bundles which makes it cheaper. The Jedi Knight bundle is £3.74 at 75% off and includes 5 games, on GOG theres only 4 games in the bundle and costs £6.56 at 74% off.
The X-Wing bundle has a higher dicount on GOG than steam but still costs more on GOG with the better discount. Likewise KOTOR 1&2 also has a cheaper price/higher discount on steam.
Chriss316: So has GOG gotten the short end of the stick on this sale?
I think that's the general pattern. Publishers want to push people towards Steam.
I'm not sure if I still want to buy anything from this sale after the silly discount changes, but have the problems with upside down images, which are mentioned in the first two reviews of Star Wars Rebellion, been fixed?
Picked Empire at War and KOTOR1.