It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
NuffCatnip: And now we´re stuck at Serpents in the Staglands. :)
RWarehall: Figure we can track this until Pidgeot comes around with his script...so the statisticians can do their after sale analysis.
Starting PI-DOS...

C:\>cd saletrck

C:\SALETRCK>insomnia.exe

As with the previous sales, I'm capturing all the currency combinations I know of, so each entry will appear many times. The locale identifier is used as a prefix.

The timestamps are recorded in UTC+1. The standard links use a chronological list (oldest offers at the top); the reverse links have the newest entries at the top.

You can filter by locale to only see entries for a given currency:

Australia, AUD (reverse)
Australia, USD (reverse)
Brazil, USD (reverse)
Denmark/Europe, EUR (reverse)
Denmark/Europe, USD (reverse)
United Kingdom, GBP (reverse)
United Kingdom, USD (reverse)
Mexico, USD (reverse)
Poland/East Europe, EUR (reverse)
Poland/East Europe, USD (reverse)
Russia, RUB (reverse)
Russia, USD (reverse)
USA, USD (reverse)

If you want to track how many copies are left, these links get updated everytime the list is refreshed (currently every few seconds):

Detailed list (reverse)

This list does not include any pricing info; check the main lists for that.

The list has been backfilled using this reddit thread as a reference for the order, but is missing the number of copies.
There may be the occasional duplicate in the lists due to script hiccups or stale data.
Data prior to 2016-03-22 00:32:24 has the original and sale prices swapped in the list compared to the normal format. This will also apply to *some* of the posts with unknown timestamps.
Post edited March 23, 2016 by Pidgeot
Maxvorstadt: Hm, they have scheduled streams for the insomnia sale on twitch for a whole week, so it`s very weird that they are so fast done with the first round. It took less than 5 hours and really less games than normally in an insomnia sale.
The quantities were extremely small this time though. Maybe this time we might actually get a second batch.
YogSo: I didn't really follow the past Insomnia sales, but weren't there more than 1 batch of games back then? Because then, after a second or third round of repeats, new games may start appearing afterwards, right?
I don't think so. You must be thinking about some other seasonal sale, where the games on sale were updated every other day...

PS: I've finally opened a trading thread for freebies myself. :)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/sleepy_sheep_insomnias_freebies_trading_thread
Sorry for the delay - had to get home from work and then setup the script and everything.

I will probably try to fill in the missing data later this week.

I'll keep an eye on the script for a little while now - just in case any twists in this round of insomnia catches the script off-guard. (Most of the data of things seems to be structured like in previous insomnia sales, so hopefully not.)
Post edited March 21, 2016 by Pidgeot
YogSo: I didn't really follow the past Insomnia sales, but weren't there more than 1 batch of games back then? Because then, after a second or third round of repeats, new games may start appearing afterwards, right?
muntdefems: I don't think so. You must be thinking about some other seasonal sale, where the games on sale were updated every other day...

PS: I've finally opened a trading thread for freebies myself. :)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/sleepy_sheep_insomnias_freebies_trading_thread
No, the last one had two games at any time.
One was older games one was newer games.
a
No Assassin's creed? No neverwinter nights? Really. Gog... you disappoint. Well, at least van hellsing II is here to save the day ;)
Maxvorstadt: Hm, they have scheduled streams for the insomnia sale on twitch for a whole week, so it`s very weird that they are so fast done with the first round. It took less than 5 hours and really less games than normally in an insomnia sale.
May 2014: 100 games
March 2015: 151 games

I expect new deals in the upcoming days.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by The-Business
We're done with the first round already? O_o
muntdefems: I don't think so. You must be thinking about some other seasonal sale, where the games on sale were updated every other day...
omega64: No, the last one had two games at any time.
One was older games one was newer games.
I know. What I meant is that once games started repeating, they kept repeating until the end. There were no "new batches" of games.
Yup. There were 100 different games already passed through.
IIRC wasn't in previous year much bigger list of games?
I can't see any picture either.
Is it some kind of Pinata again?
Pidgeot: Sorry for the delay - had to get home from work and then setup the script and everything.

I will probably try to fill in the missing data later this week.

I'll keep an eye on the script for a little while now - just in case any twists in this round of insomnia catches the script off-guard. (Most of the data of things seems to be structured like in previous insomnia sales, so hopefully not.)
The first appearance of jotun was a snafu. I wonder if that would have affected the script.
So "insomnia" this time is waiting for 5 hours until the games are repeating and then wait again a few hours to get the games you might have missed? And here you can see another downside of little quantities instead of large quantities. Definitely not the same as last year.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by MarkoH01
Added the games still missing and sorted the games alphabetically.