It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leonard03: I'm not sure what you mean by short time to post?
MarkoH01: I meant that you don't have much time to write here if you want to make sure to not miss a game. So the thread is moving slower because of not so many entrys here.
Ahh, because the batches are smaller. It could be, but I would have though you could just open two windows.
Leonard03: I'm not sure what you mean by short time to post?
MarkoH01: I meant that you don't have much time to write here if you want to make sure to not miss a game. So the thread is moving slower because of not so many entrys here.
Leonard03: Ya... That's weird. I was just experimenting and the two checkout pages look the same, except for the gift option. Why would they do that, I wonder.
MarkoH01: Maybe because GOG don't want discounted items to be giftet but they did not want to change their complete checkout system just for the sale. So they made two checkout sites which do look the same but are not. Just a thought.
I'd guess it has more to do with the recent restrictions on gifting to enforce the US price on gifts. To eliminate people in cheaper regions going "But why did I get charged XXX to gift it, when it was marked as "less than XXX" on the front page?"
MarkoH01: Maybe because GOG don't want discounted items to be giftet but they did not want to change their complete checkout system just for the sale. So they made two checkout sites which do look the same but are not. Just a thought.
Why would they care where a game goes as long as they are paid? Seems strange.

Edit: I actually have Bastion (thanks to Doc0075) so I clicked buy now and the "Gift This Order" box magically appeared.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by Leonard03
Leonard03: Ahh, because the batches are smaller. It could be, but I would have though you could just open two windows.
Not everybody has big monitors (I don't) and so you have to change tabs quite often.
Leonard03: Why would they care where a game goes as long as they are paid? Seems strange.

Edit: I actually have Bastion (thanks to Doc0075) so I clicked buy now and the "Gift This Order" box magically appeared.
Don't know - it was just a wild guess.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by MarkoH01
Anyone get a reply from support about their missed freebies? Curious as to what they are doing to make up for those
Ughh.. nothing to do, I always miss Anno 1404.
How much is it, however?
Maybe it's out of my budget limit anyway..
Post edited March 24, 2016 by phaolo
C'mon GOG! Please put the D&D Bundle back up. You keep raising my hopes up with that Coming Up" for Role-Playing only to dash my dreams by offering Lichdom Battlemage...
phaolo: Ughh.. nothing to do, I always miss Anno 1404.
How much is it, however?
67% off
How much is it, however?
Around $15 for the 4 games.
Neverfree: Anyone get a reply from support about their missed freebies? Curious as to what they are doing to make up for those
If anyone missed their freebie before 10:20p.m. GMT, when the run out message came up no the homepage, they'll get it - they just have to contact Support. A blue, Konrad posted this on the official thread.
How much is it, however?
tanukisuit: Around $15 for the 4 games.
I meant only Anno 1404, as I already own the rest.
From Pidgeot's list, it seems 5$ however, so I should be good.. if I'll finally catch it.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by phaolo
Neverfree: Anyone get a reply from support about their missed freebies? Curious as to what they are doing to make up for those
Getcomposted: If anyone missed their freebie before 10:20p.m. GMT, when the run out message came up no the homepage, they'll get it - they just have to contact Support. A blue, Konrad posted this on the official thread.
They seriously expect people, 99% of whom have probably never been on the forum to find that post by themselves?
mrkgnao: snip
I didn't want to be mean, sorry if I sounded like that.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by zeffyr
mrkgnao: snip
zeffyr: I didn't want to be mean, sorry if I sounded like that.
Not at all. Neither did I. It's all good.
Looking at the few postings here it seems like the sale is almost over and that there are not many people left here. Or is everybody already sleeping?