It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

truhlik: IIRC wasn't in previous year much bigger list of games?
Not much bigger
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/sleep_sheep_insomnia_sale_tracking_thread_201603/post442
The-Business: May 2014: 100 games
March 2015: 151 games

I expect new deals in the upcoming days.
There's also the fact that we were promised "a number of games never before seen". While one is still a number, games was spelled in plural.

Thus I trust we'll get a diferent roster of games.
j0ekerr: games was spelled in plural.
But "a number" is singular. And we were promised "a number", not "games". ;-D
Interesting that the only way to get Jotun on GOG is via Insomnia. (Until someone flips whatever switch needs to be flipped.)
YogSo: But "a number" is singular. And we were promised "a number", not "games". ;-D
Stop destroying my dreams.
That's Michael Bay's job.
(Also Shyamalan's)
budejovice: Interesting that the only way to get Jotun on GOG is via Insomnia. (Until someone flips whatever switch needs to be flipped.)
Yep, it's all kinds of messy right now.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: Stop destroying my dreams.
That's Michael Bay's job.
(Also Shyamalan's)
Maybe you should lower your expectations if you really are expecting good films from those ;)
(O.K. Shyamalan made one good movie but Bay?).
I think you're not taking into account how quickly earch game rolled this insomnia. It wasn't as fast on previous years.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by rgnrk
MarkoH01: Maybe you should lower your expectations if you really are expecting good films from those ;)
No, I never expected a good movie from Bay. Not even in my dreams.
But I dreamed of a good movie from my childhood heores.
Then Michael Bay came along...
it didnt sell as fast on previous years, because if i remember right previous years had much higher quantity targets.
rgnrk: I think you're not taking into account how quickly earch game rolled this insomnia. It wasn't as fast on previous years.
The quantities last time were on the low hundreds, these ones were tens.
Wtf!? I just went to make some tea and when I got back you bought all my Darksiders! Don't be so greedy guys.
Pidgeot: Sorry for the delay - had to get home from work and then setup the script and everything.

I will probably try to fill in the missing data later this week.

I'll keep an eye on the script for a little while now - just in case any twists in this round of insomnia catches the script off-guard. (Most of the data of things seems to be structured like in previous insomnia sales, so hopefully not.)
j0ekerr: The first appearance of jotun was a snafu. I wonder if that would have affected the script.
Seems like it might have; it stopped about 30 minutes ago. Just restarted it; didn't see what was different in the data, but I have a theory, so I've tried to implement that fix.
rgnrk: I think you're not taking into account how quickly earch game rolled this insomnia. It wasn't as fast on previous years.
j0ekerr: The quantities last time were on the low hundreds, these ones were tens.
Which is a bit sad. :(
Good with the small discounts though as nobody wants them.
j0ekerr: The quantities last time were on the low hundreds, these ones were tens.
Sure, but the fact remains that there were roughly as many games on offer that before. We might get a different impression because of how fast it rotated. And it actually works better with fewer numbers and more rotations, if needed.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by rgnrk
MarkoH01: Maybe you should lower your expectations if you really are expecting good films from those ;)
j0ekerr: No, I never expected a good movie from Bay. Not even in my dreams.
But I dreamed of a good movie from my childhood heores.
Then Michael Bay came along...
Transformers?

(Sorry for OT but I have to know)