It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On the upside, at least they're keeping the numbers down on the 2nd cycle here instead of puffing them up to really large volumes like before (so far...).
And Geralt is back too. After less than 5 hours.
Have we finally gone through all the games?
And who the hell still buys the witcher 2? I had problems even giving my gift copy away.
----
Confirmed, every single game now is a repeat.

Aaand we've gone through the whole roster already.
Good night and good luck.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by j0ekerr
Yep, it looks like we've already seen everything that's in offer.

But they are repeating in a different order! No way to predict when anything is going to appear again... :(
j0ekerr: And Geralt is back too. After less than 5 hours.
Have we finally gone through all the games?
And who the hell still buys the witcher 2? I had problems even giving my gift copy away.
----
Confirmed, every single game now is a repeat.

Well, that's all folks.
Where did you get the confirmation from?
So a few games are reappearing. Can I go to sleep now?
Hm, that are not many games, if the second round starts so fast. It`s about 50 or 60 games, and I guess that`s overestimated.
j0ekerr: And infinifactory shows up again.

Are we already on reruns? Or is this random?
YogSo: We may be on reruns already. Not counting the repeated Jotun (since first time was broken), there's been 100 unique offers so far.
That's really fast though. I remember last times it took a whole day to cycle through for the first day.
Maxvorstadt: Hm, that are not many games, if the second round starts so fast. It`s about 50 or 60 games, and I guess that`s overestimated.
It was going really fast, that's why you think that. But apparently there were 100 games.
Getcomposted: Where did you get the confirmation from?
From analytical deduction (aka my ass) because I'm very smart.

But yeah, look at the games now, we've all seen them before.
Okay, that means I'm only really hoping for Crypt of the NecroDancer to pop up again soon. That was the only game I missed out on that I wanted.
100 games seems about right based on precedent. I think it has always been 100/101 except when they had the old/new sale like this that was about 100 of each category (200 total including games and movies).
Hm, they have scheduled streams for the insomnia sale on twitch for a whole week, so it`s very weird that they are so fast done with the first round. It took less than 5 hours and really less games than normally in an insomnia sale.
O_o

Witcher 3 was the first game in the sale - doesn't that mean it could be a freebie game?
I didn't really follow the past Insomnia sales, but weren't there more than 1 batch of games back then? Because then, after a second or third round of repeats, new games may start appearing afterwards, right?
YogSo: I didn't really follow the past Insomnia sales, but weren't there more than 1 batch of games back then? Because then, after a second or third round of repeats, new games may start appearing afterwards, right?
Nope, if memory serves me right, one batch was all there was.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by j0ekerr