It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

semigroups: Super bummed out I missed the Vanishing of Ethan Carter, was indecisive and decided to read about it first, too little, too late. :P
If you clicked on them, and backed out, they're in your order history. You can probably still get them at the discount price.
semigroups: Super bummed out I missed the Vanishing of Ethan Carter, was indecisive and decided to read about it first, too little, too late. :P
Haha! The exact same thing happened to me. Oh well. Next time.

Also, I just got a free code for sublevel zero. Not my kind of game. If anyone would like it, PM me. <333

Edit: Code claimed! <3
Post edited March 21, 2016 by ormaybemidgets
Kerbal's a delicious space-flight simulator.

All the cool astrophysicist are playing it!
Post edited March 21, 2016 by j0ekerr
ormaybemidgets: Also, I just got a free code for sublevel zero.
Hm, so sublevel zero should appear later in the sale, at least according to the blurb.
Wurzelkraft: I have to say...most of these deals shouldn't even be limited under normal circumstances. 30% discount? 50%? Not worth the trouble of keeping an eye on the main page. :|
I agree with you, but there are some games in that range (Infinifactory for 50% off, KSP for 40% off) that were insta-buys for me and worth watching out for. Other games I was less wowed by and needed a steeper discount, but obviously there is some demand for them or we could all be napping right now. ;)
Getcomposted: But if you click on the empty space, it takes you to the checkout page, and what if I don't want to buy it?
I can't cancel the order! (Which is why I now have three pending orders on my account... from the first hour of the sale.)
Just use "back" on your browser. The pending orders will disappear after a while according to a blue.
fishbaits: Someone said to click the blank space if the image doesn`t load.
Slight problem, it then leaves that stuck in our queue of things waiting to be paid for...
The queue will be emptied after a while so no problem.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by MarkoH01
I've heard Fran Bow described as: Tim Burton makes a point & click adventure.

I still don't know if that's good or not.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by j0ekerr
ormaybemidgets: Haha! The exact same thing happened to me. Oh well. Next time.
That makes me feel a little better about it, that I wasn't the only one. XD Good luck to you (and me! :P) next time. ^_^
Good old Arcanum, despite its issues, it may still be the best mix of magic and alchemy out there today.
CARRiON.FLOWERS: If you clicked on them, and backed out, they're in your order history. You can probably still get them at the discount price.
Problem was I didn't click on it; and I've been clicking on nearly every one just to see what the game is when the graphic didn't load. Silly me! And you're right, they do show up with the discounted price in the order history; I'll just click on every one I might like just in case from now on. :)
Wurzelkraft: I have to say...most of these deals shouldn't even be limited under normal circumstances. 30% discount? 50%? Not worth the trouble of keeping an eye on the main page. :|
even at -40% soma is quite tempting
In case something you missed to add to the list:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/4bcfns/gog_sleep_sheep_insomnia_sale/
j0ekerr: I've heard Fran Bow described as: Tim Burton makes a point & click adventure.

I still don't know if that's good or not.
Imo it is. It has some simple graphics but also some very creepy effects which are in contrast to the rest of the game (maybe that is why Tim Burton is mentioned here) and it is a mix between fantasy and psycho. I play it at the moment and so far I like it. The puzzles are not too difficult either.
Jotun again?

e. and Chroma Squad after it.
Post edited March 21, 2016 by murkki
Still waiting on a better discount for Chroma Squad.