It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tanukisuit: What category is D&D showing up as? Adventure, Role Playing?
What are these categories people keep talking about? I don't see anything like that... :?

PS: I'm on a 1024x600 netbook. Maybe it's because of my low resolution.
muntdefems: Frigging ANNO pack has appeared 4 times today, and the D&D pack only once! Grrrrrrrr!!!!
tanukisuit: No doubt, I'm on a budget and at $60 for that thing it's not happening. I'm counting on seeing it roll around and being there but I can't stay on here all day and night -- have a job, need to eat, not stink, you know normal stuff. It's infuriating how they're handling that one.

What category is D&D showing up as? Adventure, Role Playing?
Probably RPG.
muntdefems: What are these categories people keep talking about? I don't see anything like that... :?

right side of the screen, next to current insomnia game picture :o

it says
coming up
simulation
Post edited March 24, 2016 by Turtlesaur
muntdefems: What are these categories people keep talking about? I don't see anything like that... :?

The categorie is listed under "Coming up".

There's a sign to the right of the sale telling you the genre of the upcoming deal. You probably need to zoom out to see it though.
I am dying here. Waiting for 6 hours for the Metro bundle which appeared once when I was at work :(
Yezemin: There's a sign to the right of the sale telling you the genre of the upcoming deal. You probably need to zoom out to see it though.
It does not show up on a phone either
omega64: I wouldn't have this issue if GOG just supported Ideal like Origin, Uplay and Steam do. >_<
Wouldn't even need a creditcard if not for this site.
Niggles: I have main debit visa with my bank. a secondary one i use when going overseas & prepaid mastercard for online stuffs....
rgnrk: Have you checked the order status in your account? Because that's what sort of happened to me. And I got the last two games. But the order is set as not yet paid.
Niggles: Didnt have time. Have card details stored using gogs new thingie...typed in security code then away it went...
Ok, so did I. Use gogs new thingie.
So it's probably a bug when it triggers the protection whatever.
I mean your GOG account, the status of the order; not the bank account.
One of the two disappeared already from my GOG account.

Your resolution may indeed have something to do with it. The category for the upcoming title should appear just to the right of the current sale item. I have attached a screen shot.
Attachments:

Yezemin: There's a sign to the right of the sale telling you the genre of the upcoming deal. You probably need to zoom out to see it though.
OMG, you're right!!! Zooming out did the trick. :O :O :O

I haven't seen neither the Coming Up sign nor the left hand side sheep until now! (I only have the aforementioned netbook and my 720p Android phone available these days :P)

PS: That's what I see at 100% zoom...
Attachments:
Post edited March 24, 2016 by muntdefems
And it just changed. No more freebies.
It's official. Freebies just ran out.

It will be interesting to see if they become available again when they add new games to the sale tomorrow.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by Yezemin
Freebies are out!
OH NO, OUR STOCK OF FREEBIES JUST GOT WOLFED DOWN."
Were they just waiting for The Wolf Among Us to make that pun?!