It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I missed The Walking Dead pack? ARRRGGGGHHHH! ) :

Is it likely to come up again?
Post edited March 22, 2016 by FrodoBaggins
Why is Neo Scavenger so popular? From what I could see, it was a flash based game.
IronArcturus: I missed the "ANNO" pack. What games were included? Will it show up again?
Neverfree: All that are found on GoG were in the pack
So was it 67% off for each game?
PincushionMan: Why is Neo Scavenger so popular? From what I could see, it was a flash based game.
It definitely isn't a looker, but it's a really engaging game with lots of neat decision-making survival elements.
Neverfree: All that are found on GoG were in the pack
IronArcturus: So was it 67% off for each game?
I think it was ~$14 for the whole pack - not sure if you could buy each one individually?
IronArcturus: So was it 67% off for each game?
Ixamyakxim: I think it was ~$14 for the whole pack - not sure if you could buy each one individually?
I believe it was for the whole pack
Did the Anno bundle just start with only 1 copy remaining out of 40? Something seems to be screwy with the bundles, Legend of Kyrandia has been doing the same thing.
Dgaart: 15 are listed as new Round 2 additions on the first post. A couple of those are bundles.
apehater: 15 so far or are they gonna add 15 per day
We had 100 on day one.
Apparently 15 more on day two.
I would guess there are 250 games in total, with 15 released each day.
apehater: 15 so far or are they gonna add 15 per day
mrkgnao: We had 100 on day one.
This one time, I hope you're wrong. This IS turning into a proper Insomnia after all if that's the case.
IronArcturus: I missed the "ANNO" pack. What games were included? Will it show up again?
I wanted it too - it just popped up again 5 minutes ago and was gone in like ten seconds...I have a slow connection too so I'm out of the running lol....oh well.
It's just idle speculation on my part, but I figured the projected sale duration is one week (to March 28), because the freebie gift codes will last to April 28.
I missed the Anno pack as well. I've been waiting for it and was on the phone. :(
Ixamyakxim: This one time, I hope you're wrong. This IS turning into a proper Insomnia after all if that's the case.
My wallet cannot handle this news
Ixamyakxim: This one time, I hope you're wrong. This IS turning into a proper Insomnia after all if that's the case.
I doubt it.
It's easter. Thursday and friday are more than probably holiday in Poland, so I don't think they'll be adding games from thursday onwards.
No Mini Metro :(