It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greetings, Hunters!

<span class="bold">Victor Vran</span>, an action filled next step in aRPG design, is available now for Windows and Mac - complete with GOG Galaxy Achievements, DRM-free, and 10% off for the first week!

In a genre that's seen immense highs and extended lows, it seems that we're always waiting for the secret formula for the perfect action RPG. Some say it's all about an overwhelming amount of loot, upgrades and treats galore. Others choose to experiment with new and innovative ways to connect their players, or to give them new types of control over making their character one of a kind. Victor Vran brings its own answers to the table.

It's a game that places movement and action first, truly putting the "action" in the aRPG, eliminating the boundaries of a traditional class system, and opting for freeform gear-based progression. A combat-oriented approach doesn't mean that Victor Vran is lacking in the other departments either - there's plenty of loot to collect and increasingly awesome weapons to find (including what looks an awful lot like a lightsaber) as well as innovative character progression. All that's there, however, is enhanced by an unprecedented movement system that will have you (and up to 4 of your co-op buddies) leaping, dodging and wallrunning. It's a game where survival is based on so much more than how hard you can hit.

GOG.com Exclusive Bonus
For a little something special, your copy of the game will come with a one-time-use GOG.com-exclusive Treasure Key! Just log in to your GOG.com account, start your single-player game, and redeem it in-game for a fountain of gold and the following drops:

- Med Kit (Legendary) - An endless healing potion.
- Hope Destiny Card (Uncommon) - Provides additional health when equipped. Can be equipped on level 2.
- Diamond Demon Power (Uncommon) - Creates a protective shield. Can be equipped immediately.
- Gift Box - A box that can be opened for random loot.
- Red, Green and Blue dyes - Used to colorize your outfit. Transmutation unlocks at level 16.

Q&A With The Devs
Have questions about the game that only the devs can answer? Join the team behind Victor Vran for a special Q&A session this coming Monday!
Boyan (Lead Designer) and Momchil (Designer) from Haemimont Games will be visiting our forums on Monday (July 27) starting 6pm GMT (8pm CEST / 2pm EST / 11am PST to answer all your questions about the game, the life behind game development, or their favorite type of sandwich. Save the date, stay tuned for the announcement thread, and come hang out with us.

Experience the definition of "a" in aRPG with <span class="bold">Victor Vran</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com! The launch discount will last for one week, until Friday, July 31, at 9:59 AM GMT.
You guys are doing me no favors when it comes to my RPG addiction. Wishlisted.
Wishlisted, too! Had it not been for my money being held hostage from the european underworld, i would have bought this immediately.

Thanks gog for remedying that profound lack of diablo on your catalog!
Post edited July 24, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
GOG.com: GOG.com Exclusive Bonus
For a little something special, your copy of the game will come with a GOG.com exclusive DRM-free Treasure Key! Redeem it in-game for a fountain of gold and the following goodies:

- Med Kit (Legendary) - An endless healing potion.
- Hope Destiny Card (Uncommon) - Provides additional health when equipped. Can be equipped on level 2.
- Diamond Demon Power (Uncommon) - Creates a protective shield. Can be equipped immediately.
- Gift Box - A box that can be opened for random loot.
- Red, Green and Blue dyes - Used to colorize your outfit. Transmutation unlocks at level 16.
What exactly does "Redeem it in game" mean? Do we have to be online to use it? I'd assume not, it being a "DRM-free" key, but the wording struck me as odd.

Also, is it a one-off, or can we use it each time we start a new game?
insta buy for me .
Great release. Shame my backlog is so huge, wishlisted for now.
Riotact: Hi mate, its the Submit button, its greyed out and unclickable, thanks for the reply though :)
Make sure to put a rating and title in your review, otherwise it won't let you submit it.
Post edited July 24, 2015 by Grargar
SeduceMePlz: What exactly does "Redeem it in game" mean? Do we have to be online to use it? I'd assume not, it being a "DRM-free" key, but the wording struck me as odd.

You'll be able to enter the key after you start your SP campaign, you should see a menu option for it in game. The key is a one-time-use deal (and exclusive for you guys) so you do have to be logged in to your GOG.com account to redeem it.
That wording was a bit unfortunate on our part, my apologies - we'll update the post with more details.
Post edited July 24, 2015 by Konrad
high rated
SeduceMePlz: What exactly does "Redeem it in game" mean? Do we have to be online to use it? I'd assume not, it being a "DRM-free" key, but the wording struck me as odd.

Konrad: You'll be able to enter the key after you start your SP campaign, you should see a menu option for it in game. The key is a one-time-use deal, so you do have to be logged in to your GOG.com account to redeem it.
That wording was a bit unfortunate on our part, my apologies - we'll update the post with more details.
So it's a drmed one time bonus ?

Ok ..

btw, you have to log in once again in the game even when starting the game from galaxy.
Post edited July 24, 2015 by Randoo
high rated

Konrad: You'll be able to enter the key after you start your SP campaign, you should see a menu option for it in game. The key is a one-time-use deal (and exclusive for you guys) so you do have to be logged in to your GOG.com account to redeem it.
Waitwatitwait. "You do have to be logged in to your GOG.com account" What the crap is this? After all the anger over Defcon's DRM not being removed, and after repeatedly reassuring people that the Galaxy client will never become mandatory, GOG releases a game with a feature that requires both online access and the Galaxy client?

WHAT THE HECK. Do you all have collective amnesia? I can't think of any rational train of thought that would see this as an OK release for GOG.

Konrad: You'll be able to enter the key after you start your SP campaign, you should see a menu option for it in game. The key is a one-time-use deal, so you do have to be logged in to your GOG.com account to redeem it.
Randoo: So it's a drmed one time bonus ?

Ok ..

btw, you have to log in once again in the game even when starting the game from galaxy.
Looks like this game is going on my never-buy list. Too bad, looks interesting. Maybe GOG can clarify exactly what DRM is included and when they plan to take it out.
Post edited July 24, 2015 by Gilozard
Riotact: Hi mate, its the Submit button, its greyed out and unclickable, thanks for the reply though :)
Grargar: Make sure to put a rating and title in your review, otherwise it won't let you submit it.
Oh! OK I never put a title, thanks and +1 for the help mate! :)
high rated
Konrad: You'll be able to enter the key after you start your SP campaign, you should see a menu option for it in game. The key is a one-time-use deal (and exclusive for you guys) so you do have to be logged in to your GOG.com account to redeem it.
Gilozard: Waitwatitwait. "You do have to be logged in to your GOG.com account" What the crap is this? After all the anger over Defcon's DRM not being removed, and after repeatedly reassuring people that the Galaxy client will never become mandatory, GOG releases a game with a feature that requires both online access and the Galaxy client?

WHAT THE HECK. Do you all have collective amnesia? I can't think of any rational train of thought that would see this as an OK release for GOG.
What the fuck, seriously! Putting your own GOG-specific DRM checks into games now? Just remove the DRM-free claims already, this is freaking UPlay.
low rated
Gilozard: Waitwatitwait. "You do have to be logged in to your GOG.com account" What the crap is this? After all the anger over Defcon's DRM not being removed, and after repeatedly reassuring people that the Galaxy client will never become mandatory, GOG releases a game with a feature that requires both online access and the Galaxy client?

DeathDiciple: What the fuck, seriously! Putting your own GOG-specific DRM checks into games now? Just remove the DRM-free claims already, this is freaking UPlay.
Jesus fucking Christ. DRM checks? A non-okay release on GOG? All this butthurt over a totally optional thing that you might or might not use (it's OPTIONAL content)?

Seriously, the one thing this will lead to is GOG not ever giving you anything good ever again because you're a little group of angry people that don't really know what DRM even is (and how widely it can be defined) and are the gaming equivalent of a SJW.
high rated
Cool: It's been a hell of a week for new releases on GOG.

Not Cool: That GOG exclusive extra is DRM.

A lot of people don't know the meaning of DRM and scream "DRM" from the rooftop at the littlest hint of anti-piracy measure. DRM is copy protection, just like dogs are mammals, not all mammals are dogs just like not all form of copy protection are DRM.

In this case, the fact that the game needs to validate a key online is DRM. It would be better if the GOG build was modified to include the extras without ever needing to check online.

You don't need Galaxy but you need to log in with your gog account within the game itself to enable the one-time "bonus".
(is it safe by the way ?)
high rated
How do I log into the game when I'm offline?