It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greetings, Hunters!

<span class="bold">Victor Vran</span>, an action filled next step in aRPG design, is available now for Windows and Mac - complete with GOG Galaxy Achievements, DRM-free, and 10% off for the first week!

In a genre that's seen immense highs and extended lows, it seems that we're always waiting for the secret formula for the perfect action RPG. Some say it's all about an overwhelming amount of loot, upgrades and treats galore. Others choose to experiment with new and innovative ways to connect their players, or to give them new types of control over making their character one of a kind. Victor Vran brings its own answers to the table.

It's a game that places movement and action first, truly putting the "action" in the aRPG, eliminating the boundaries of a traditional class system, and opting for freeform gear-based progression. A combat-oriented approach doesn't mean that Victor Vran is lacking in the other departments either - there's plenty of loot to collect and increasingly awesome weapons to find (including what looks an awful lot like a lightsaber) as well as innovative character progression. All that's there, however, is enhanced by an unprecedented movement system that will have you (and up to 4 of your co-op buddies) leaping, dodging and wallrunning. It's a game where survival is based on so much more than how hard you can hit.

GOG.com Exclusive Bonus
For a little something special, your copy of the game will come with a one-time-use GOG.com-exclusive Treasure Key! Just log in to your GOG.com account, start your single-player game, and redeem it in-game for a fountain of gold and the following drops:

- Med Kit (Legendary) - An endless healing potion.
- Hope Destiny Card (Uncommon) - Provides additional health when equipped. Can be equipped on level 2.
- Diamond Demon Power (Uncommon) - Creates a protective shield. Can be equipped immediately.
- Gift Box - A box that can be opened for random loot.
- Red, Green and Blue dyes - Used to colorize your outfit. Transmutation unlocks at level 16.

Q&A With The Devs
Have questions about the game that only the devs can answer? Join the team behind Victor Vran for a special Q&A session this coming Monday!
Boyan (Lead Designer) and Momchil (Designer) from Haemimont Games will be visiting our forums on Monday (July 27) starting 6pm GMT (8pm CEST / 2pm EST / 11am PST to answer all your questions about the game, the life behind game development, or their favorite type of sandwich. Save the date, stay tuned for the announcement thread, and come hang out with us.

Experience the definition of "a" in aRPG with <span class="bold">Victor Vran</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com! The launch discount will last for one week, until Friday, July 31, at 9:59 AM GMT.
Quite a lot of spiders in this game, judging from the screenshots. I don't think this game will be popular with arachnophobic gamers. :p
This looks exactly like my cup of tea! I love arpgs
Charon121: Quite a lot of spiders in this game, judging from the screenshots. I don't think this game will be popular with arachnophobic gamers. :p
Or the opposite, murdering virtual spiders might be quite nice.
At least.. it sounds nice to me.
Interesting, I never heard about this game, but it caught my attention. - Wishlisted.
Post edited July 24, 2015 by Tarhiel
Ganni1987: What about the Linux version?
This. I've put quite some time into this game on steam, and it runs very well on Linux, so I wouldn't expect it's a case like Age of Wonders III where the devs said it's too much of a hassle to keep the Linux version updated while they are still ironing out bugs. Don't know. (And still waiting for the Linux port of Age of Wonders III on GOG...)
I'd really like to get this game on GOG because it's good fun, but it looks like I'll keep playing on Steam instead.
I cant submit a review, but I highly recommend the game, its just fun on a stick.
PaterAlf: Another promising game that I won't buy because of the regional pricing (with higher price points than the US base price).
Crosmando: I think if you buy games through Galaxy they charge USD instead of your regional currency.
You can also buy on the website in USD, you just need to chance the currency in either the account settings or on the mainpage. And that normally just charges you the regional price in USD. Same goes for galaxy if they have not really messed this up in one of the last updates.
Looks right nice, it does. And the GOG Items sound quite useful overall. Unless the reviews point out some glaring flaws, this will be a definite purchase. Ta!
Riotact: I cant submit a review, but I highly recommend the game, its just fun on a stick.
You can submit a review without having bought the game here.
moonshineshadow: You can also buy on the website in USD, you just need to chance the currency in either the account settings or on the mainpage. And that normally just charges you the regional price in USD. Same goes for galaxy if they have not really messed this up in one of the last updates.
Didn't know that, thanks.
Looks like a game for me! :-)
Wishlisted for now, since cards issued in Greece have been blocked.

JudasIscariot:
Please add the game to the "NEW" list on the home page.
It was removed from "UPCOMING", but it has not added to the "NEW" one.
vanchann: Looks like a game for me! :-)
Wishlisted for now, since cards issued in Greece have been blocked.

JudasIscariot:
vanchann: Please add the game to the "NEW" list on the home page.
It was removed from "UPCOMING", but it has not added to the "NEW" one.
Should be fixed soon :) Thanks for letting me know :)
(<<<see link)

Hum, hum
Riotact: I cant submit a review, but I highly recommend the game, its just fun on a stick.
Grargar: You can submit a review without having bought the game here.
Hi mate, its the Submit button, its greyed out and unclickable, thanks for the reply though :)
JudasIscariot: It's either a legal or technical issue as I've said before when this sort of question comes up.

But as stated in the newspost, we will be having a Q&A session with the devs so you can ask them about the Linux version :)
I would like to know if it's you rejecting the build or devs not making a drm-free linux build available, because if it's the latter (like with AoW3) I have no interest whatsoever in the game or devs or Q&A, whatever the excuse may be. And I'm sure that GOG knows wether they even got the build or not.

Yeah I know I'm being a bitch and it's not aimed at you personally, but this isn't the first time, it's turned into more of a rule than an exception.