It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ready to play dirty?

<span class="bold">Gremlins, Inc.</span>, a fierce digital board game where you must outmanoeuvre other gremlin businessmen at every turn, is now available on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount.

This is a gremlin eat gremlin world of ruthless capitalism, political power struggles, and opportunistic moves. Use cunning, subterfuge, and your conveniently maladjusted moral compass to navigate a steampunk universe of cut-throat profiteering, both in single-player and multiplayer.

Expand your experience further with the <span class="bold">Digital Artbook</span> or <span class="bold">Soundtrack</span>, plus the <span class="bold">Uninvited Guests</span>, <span class="bold">Astral Gamblers</span>, and <span class="bold">Automated Competitors</span> DLC.

The 50% discount will last until May 18, 13:00 PM UTC.

NOTE: The game supports Galaxy/Steam crossplay, GOG Galaxy achievements, and a fully functional mod Workshop, among other things.

When you buy this game, you get 2 products in your GOG Library: Gremlins, Inc. – playable online in single-player and multiplayer modes, with item drops; and Gremlins vs Automatons – playable offline in single-player mode.

Tinker with the trailer.
Post edited May 12, 2017 by maladr0Id
paladin181: I choose to blame GOG for adding an always-online-even-in-single-player-with-separate-gimped-offline-mode DRMed game.
As you should.
high rated
SergeiKlimov: I forget that we're on the platform which is called Good OLD Games.

In fact, the desire for "DRM-free" could be actually a desire for "retro" or "authentic", if you use a more general terminology.
well, sorry but... are you being genuinely that clueless and missing the point so hard unknowingly ?
or are you again (as many time previously in this thread) spitting at our faces, taking us for folls, insulting our intelligence, being condescending and playing gumb on purpose ?

DRM free = retro gaming ?

seriously ? i mean... SERIOUSLY ?

gee, you ever are a huge hyppocrite troll that delight into insulting people like you and your dev team already had been used to in the past (immediate and longer time ago) and i'd not feed you, though i am sure you can do even better than that... or you are really that unaware and i could waste hours explaining you the obvious and yet you would fail at getting the grasp of the simple concept of it...

either way your attitude is rather clumsy or despicable, choose your side but your actions and words in this thread sure tells a lot about you and your team and how you see customers and community here. Most people here now would already be aware of who they are dealing with... and the way GOG and GOG's moderation will surely side with you without a doubt will tell a lot about their new direction, as peeps here already suspected...
high rated
OK... i tried to remain civil, calm and distant from all that i could read in this thread, especially what you said SergeiKlimov but when insanity, outrage, insult, hyppocrisy and dishonest behavior break the upmost threshold of what can be forgiven, someone just have to say ENOUGH !

And that's what i'm saying right now: ENOUGH ! Enough with you... there is nothing that grants you any right of behaving and talking to people here the way you already did !

I will take time to answer some of the "pearls" of your rethoric, not to answer to you specifically, because i know you just dont give a damn, and that you will keep on going with same disgusting behavior, but i'll answer for and to fellow goglings here. And believe me, digging to some of your words (and i'll try to keep myself on post 171 and 173) will cost me much: it will cost me PAIN, physical real pain, because to answer to all of that, i have to use up my allowed quota of "sitting at a desk on a chair" for efficient typing, despite my health status and disability (that, among other fun effects, uses to cause me pain when i sit longer than a quarter of hour...)
So i'll waste the time i'm allowed to keep in touch with some online friends, and such, just for you, i grant you this victory.

Now:
SergeiKlimov: You are responding to my comment that is addressed to another person.
You are injecting yourself into the conversation, even though you were not mentioned.
Excuse me, but... are you misstaking this forum for private chat ? because it is a PUBLIC forum, and a public discussion here, not a 2 peeps private chat between you and one specific user, for that, just check the chat tab/sub menu in your gog account, thank you.
You are posting on a public thread, and any, or even EVERY member of this comminity, every gog customer, is allowed to just react to whatever you say, or to whatever any other person is saying. If you think you are THAT highly important than nobody is allowed to step in and talk too then you have serious issues with behaving in society ! get down from your ivory tower, mind you, and consider the fact we all here are members of this community, and we are all customers of GOG even if not YOUR customers exclusively.

My mommy would have reminded me such basics in education with a couple of spanking and slapping, and i love my mom, and she never had to do this because i got it right from the very first time.

Klumpen0815: Still ignoring LAN and player made servers, I see.
That would make the game DRM-free and have a place here.
SergeiKlimov: Since its release here, Gremlins, Inc. shows some pretty great sales on GOG, with a number of regions in the top (US/FR/DE/PL in the lead).

I'm not sure what this means for your statement above: that the people who are buying the product on GOG are not really a part of the GOG community? But that would be discriminative, and arbitrarily value opinion of one group of people over the other...

This all sounds very unusual to me, to be honest: that the people who did not buy our game, are telling us that the game has "no place on GOG", which is contradicted by the hard data of actual sales of the product on GOG. Does this mean that the voice of a person who did not buy the game should count more than the voice of the person who actually bought the game and is enjoying it? Are they wrong to buy and play? Are we wrong to take the good sales and low refunds for a proof that the game is making players happy? Really puzzled here.
you keep showing off your big thick hardon sales number here as the ultimate counter-argument to keep dismissing any (valid) criticism or any different opinion... Freud would find this interesting, but regarding the points raised, the size of your sales here, or anywhere else, or the size of your glorious weeny are all irrelevant in this context.

You also dare to use disgusting, condescending, patronizing and hyppocrit rethoric to dismiss any criticism by a wave of the hand from anyone who didnt buy the game here. Want it or not, we all here are members of gog community, and gog customers.. yeah yeah, remember, the kind of persons to whome you and your team once already displayed uttermost gross disrespect last year in a thread on steam, that you afterwards locked down and then deleted since then...

so lets start with the elephant in the room: i shouldnt have done that, my fellow goglings who refused to do it were RIGHT about it but someone has to get one's hand dirty, and even look ridiculous (i'm just waiting for you to jump on it).. I bought your damn game JUST SO i can be demeed worthy of speaking to you and answering to your despicable messages and words ! want proof ? i will give you some, and if needed, i can send you my gog order id/number. So now, how does it fe"el ? yes i'm stupid for buying it if just for repeating the valid points my fellow goglings raised but at least you wont be able to use this escape move?

LAN mod, dedicated server tool, and player-based hosting multiplayers are all valid and technically possible methods of delivering online multiplayer (and i'm not even mentioning hotseat, split screen or mail based mp). You kept trying to make people believe your method of delivering MP mode was the one and only efficient/allowed/technically possible one. It isnt, and this is just a lie, a blatant one. Both old games i played 2 decades ago and even recent ones, all sold here on gog, managed to offer more than one method of MP mode. Sure ogg may remove all that with frequent "galaxy compliant updates" soon as i guess so, but those modes can be achieved, and they dont require maintenance/infrastructure costs for you (as after developping the networking code for it, all the further stuff are handled by players). Of course such mode wouldnt be able to feature some elements like cosmetics rewards, dlc and such. But they are possible. It's just you choosed NOT to make them. Was your right to do that.
what wasnt your right to do is to lie about why you didnt make those modes like you did lie. Just say "we didnt want/couldnt afford"

Now let be VERY CLEAR: any of those mode would instantly have made your game valid/worthy of DRM-Free compliance, no matter if you choosed to also maintain your always online DRM own server mode and/or galaxy mode.
But when people here say your game doesnt have a palce here, and it doesnt belong to this place, they are right ! because without at least ONE of this features, your game is just as on steam, and it's just DRM ridden even if cleverly wrapped in shiny and excuses.

Other games here manage to provide this mode, even late few years releases, and have their place here. You choosed to not include these modes, you choosed to lie about it, you choosed to instead throw guilt and disrecpectful rethoric to people to bully them while dismissing their valid concern and to insult peeps intelligence. So, no, sir, you clearly didnt behave well and dont belong to here, and peeps who refused to buy your game are not to be frown upon or chastized, or patronized or dismissed and to ignore their valid point and criticism "just because" they reacted the right way... I did buy your game JUST to echo their words !

The minute i saw your kind coming on gog, after what you said about us (not very kind or respectful words iirc) a year ago on steam, i knew it wouldnt take long before you drop the mask. Youkept prooving me right over and over and over the thread here by constantly missing the point and playing dumb on purpose, playing passive-agressive and using very nauseous rethorical PR speech to put the blame on people. You even thought you were in position of deserving MORe respect than them, or in a position that gr'anted you the right to talk down on them as if they were mere filthy peasants and you were owning the place. Maybe you are right, as i suspect it is, given the behavior on GOG those past days. But that is not the right way to behave in society with people. May them not be YOUR customers, they still deserve RESPECT as any human being, and youa re NOT above the melee in any possible way in this plane of existence.

and if you want to serve me the usual dish like comparing the size of our weenies, that my word worths crap compared to all your big sales and such, i could bother to compare the average money spending per user basis, to my own order history amount. Guess what ? i will not, because for me it is irrelevant, such kind of argument is only the weapon of your kin !

Best regards !

TL;Dr: you behave like a thug and as if you were owning the place, you speek in a very disgusting and despicable way to regular customers and members here and nothing grants you the right to do that; and you also wrap your design/dev choices in lies and FUD and false claims or irrelevant dismissal counter arguments. Get some manners and come back again thank you

Edit: that's ORDER #E28795D0D065 in case you doubt it
Post edited May 17, 2017 by Djaron
Babaorheum: Why the game is not available for Linux here on GoG ?
Why a game which supports Linux is available for this system on Steam AND not on GoG, i don't understand ?

An answer from @SergeiKlimov will be great.
P1na: He did give an answer to that: the game requires galaxy to run and galaxy isn't available in linux. So you get to choose whether to blame the devs for making it online only or GOG for not giving linux support. Aren't you lucky?
To blame GoG ... After two years and the first announce for GoG Galaxy on Linux, there is still nothing for us.
high rated
Babaorheum: Why the game is not available for Linux here on GoG ?
Why a game which supports Linux is available for this system on Steam AND not on GoG, i don't understand ?

An answer from @SergeiKlimov will be great.
given the overall "quality" and content of previous answers from this person, "great" wouldn't be the first word to cross my mind, unless i like to be served lies and blatant FUD while being insulted and disrespected, and being talked down like a mere peasant by his rightful feudal owner/lord

i once had a boss for that, thank you :)

PS: if i had been told that one day i would nearly MISS league of geeks and Armello's DRM Free edition here....
Post edited May 17, 2017 by Djaron
high rated
Man, so this is the day GoG finally broke their last principle and their sole selling point: being DRM-Free.

And not even for a AAA Publisher or a great game, but just some 3rd rate indie no-name with a shitty Apple App-Store quality joke of a game riddled with always-online DRM and even including paid DLC of bottom-of-the-barrel quality, making even EA and Ubisoft walk away in disgust.

Honestly, not even sure if I wanna laugh or cry at the sorry excuse of a PR Yokel trying to justify this bullshit cooked up when they were high on drugs.

With this shit release and the latest fuck.up of GoG, not gonna buy on this store anymore.

If they wanna be a Steam clone, their choice, just don't expect anyone buying on a mere clone when they could just buy from the original.
Djaron: [...]
LAN mod, dedicated server tool, and player-based hosting multiplayers are all valid and technically possible methods of delivering online multiplayer (and i'm not even mentioning hotseat, split screen or mail based mp). You kept trying to make people believe your method of delivering MP mode was the one and only efficient/allowed/technically possible one. It isnt, and this is just a lie, a blatant one.
[...]
actually, no, that's not what they have been saying. They are saying that for their design and architecture - with the server based drops, leader-boards and matchmaking - it was the most sensible one, and changing architecture now would not be cost and time efficient. It was a design choice, but choice imply other possibilities.
Post edited May 17, 2017 by amok
Klumpen0815: Following the fairness-logic I hope you get only half the wage team members in Stockholm get, seeing that you're from Lithuania, which has a very low PPP, so living costs are so low that wages should be adjusted accordingly.
SergeiKlimov: We're paying ourselves about 1/3 of what we would be paying/earning in Stockholm. I lived in Stockholm for a while and I paid €2,200 to rent a 40 sq.m. apartment that wasn't even that central. I live in the heart of Vilnius Old Town and pay €800 for 60 sq.m. of a brand-new space. I used to spend €20 on lunch in Stockholm. I spend €7 in Vilnius. One of the reasons we chose Vilnius to assemble Charlie Oscar is that we can afford high quality of life for everyone with a very moderate studio burn rate.
Interesting.

Conveniently ignoring the biggest part of the quoted post?
Following your logic, the game should have a lower price for Germans/Europeans than for Americans since most European Countries are and especially your mentioned Germany is below the USA when it comes to PPP.
Yet the price is actually higher.

SergeiKlimov: I did not want to comment on your previous message, but I guess I'll have to comment now.

When you compare groups of people, you look at the averages.

For example, in most countries women earn less than men for the same kind of job performed.

If I say that this is inequality, and you point me to an example of one woman who earns more than any man at the same job, this is not a real counter-argument.

You can check online the PPP value for different countries, and see where that stacks up Germany.

Germany is no.27 for 2016, below Australia and Sweden and Netherlands. But above Iceland, Denmark, Canada, Belgium, UK, France, Japan, etc.
Klumpen0815: I did check the PPPs and the US is significantly higher up on that list.
The "pay more as a German" thing is and always has been a cash grab.
Regional pricing has never had anything to do with fairness.

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.PP.CD?year_high_desc=true

1. Qatar
2. Macao SAR, China
3. Luxembourg
4. Singapore
5. Brunei Darussalam
6. Kuwait
7. United Arab Emirates
8. Ireland
9. Switzerland
10. Norway
11. Hong Kong SAR, China
12. United States
13. Saudi Arabia
14. Netherlands
15. Austria
16. Denmark
17. Germany
-----------------------------------------------------------------
MadarakiFran: Man, so this is the day GoG finally broke their last principle and their sole selling point: being DRM-Free.

And not even for a AAA Publisher or a great game, but just some 3rd rate indie no-name with a shitty Apple App-Store quality joke of a game riddled with always-online DRM and even including paid DLC of bottom-of-the-barrel quality, making even EA and Ubisoft walk away in disgust.

Honestly, not even sure if I wanna laugh or cry at the sorry excuse of a PR Yokel trying to justify this bullshit cooked up when they were high on drugs.

With this shit release and the latest fuck.up of GoG, not gonna buy on this store anymore.

If they wanna be a Steam clone, their choice, just don't expect anyone buying on a mere clone when they could just buy from the original.
On a positive note, there's a new Humble Indie Bundle out there and everything is DRM-free, multiplatform and of high quality again:
https://www.humblebundle.com/humble-indie-bundle-18
Post edited May 17, 2017 by Klumpen0815
Deliberately trying to pick a fight with the devs ? Must be nice for them to be acused of lying about their stated income without any proof.
Regarding the price, i dont see anything new, whatever price is set for a game, the fair price package matches it with the US price if superior.
Klumpen0815: On a positive note, there's a new Humble Indie Bundle out there and everything is DRM-free, multiplatform and of high quality again:
https://www.humblebundle.com/humble-indie-bundle-18
oooh i didnt see this one yet

i have most of the games already but it's quite a nice pick of games... first tiear has two cuties i like much, name Ziggurat and Windward (omg.. windward has... online multiplayer mode ! nudge nudge)
high rated
SergeiKlimov: [...] Feel free to explore by googling for "single digital market" and "geo-blocking + EU price policies" as a start. The topic is being shaped right now and there isn't a single answer to how this is going to be implemented, though already the first cases point to the actual policy re: "digital goods" and cross-border use.
No offence, but telling me to "feel free to explore [...]" is not an answer to "please, provide he number of the EU Directive that demands one currency one price you spoke of". I am inclined to think that either there isn't one, or at the very least you don't remember (know?) which one it is and, for some reason, you don't want to get it from your legal advisor (who I assume would know and have it, should it exist) and share it with us.

But I did some research, and read up on the investigation, and its background, and I don't think that it's about what you read it to be. The single digital market is not about imposing more obstacles via geo-blocking, or charging everyone in the EU the same price.

And Steam prohibiting cross-border gifting when there's a large (decided by pubs/devs and Steam, I presume) price difference, is not applying competition laws and rules, it's protecting their (collective) commercial interests, regardless of acting within or outside said laws and rules.

But no point discussing this further for now. I will do you one better; it's just going to take a few work-days.

PaterAlf: [...] By the way, cross-region gifting and geo-blocking of gift keys isn't a problem on GOG. Whenever you buy a gift key, you have to pay at least the US base price.
Making everyone pay at least the base price (which, btw, is not always the US one), is GOG''s way of implementing cross-region gifting restrictions and geo-blocking, it's just a different way. If you think about it, someone from a low-price region is effectively prohibited from doing something nice for a friend from a high-price region, unless they pay a premium price for the very same product. They can't even make use of a good sale and get a gift code to sit on for a while if unsure they'll play a certain title (I've done this a number of times).
PaterAlf: [...] By the way, cross-region gifting and geo-blocking of gift keys isn't a problem on GOG. Whenever you buy a gift key, you have to pay at least the US base price.
HypersomniacLive: Making everyone pay at least the base price (which, btw, is not always the US one), is GOG''s way of implementing cross-region gifting restrictions and geo-blocking, it's just a different way. If you think about it, someone from a low-price region is effectively prohibited from doing something nice for a friend from a high-price region, unless they pay a premium price for the very same product. They can't even make use of a good sale and get a gift code to sit on for a while if unsure they'll play a certain title (I've done this a number of times).
I agree, it's not an ideal solution for people from low-price regions. I just wanted to say that regarding to the so-called "EU directive" (which probably isn't one), you can not compare GOG and Steam. Both have quite different ways to avoid cross-region-gifting.
SergeiKlimov: [...] Feel free to explore by googling for "single digital market" and "geo-blocking + EU price policies" as a start. The topic is being shaped right now and there isn't a single answer to how this is going to be implemented, though already the first cases point to the actual policy re: "digital goods" and cross-border use.
HypersomniacLive: No offence, but telling me to "feel free to explore [...]" is not an answer to "please, provide he number of the EU Directive that demands one currency one price you spoke of". I am inclined to think that either there isn't one, or at the very least you don't remember (know?) which one it is and, for some reason, you don't want to get it from your legal advisor (who I assume would know and have it, should it exist) and share it with us.
Google his LinkedIn profile. Education: Russian Academy of Law. Producer of annual Games Industry Law Summit.
high rated
@GOG | @maladr0Id: The silence from your side is deafening.
Please comment on your NO-DRM policy which seems to contradict admitting this game "Gremlins, inc." with always-online requirements to your store, along with DLC that can only be used in combination with said game. The game Gremlins vs. Automatons does not suffer from this issue.
Post edited May 18, 2017 by jorlin
Djaron: OK... i tried to remain civil, calm and distant from all that i could read in this thread, especially what you said SergeiKlimov but when insanity, outrage, insult, hyppocrisy and dishonest behavior break the upmost threshold of what can be forgiven, someone just have to say ENOUGH !

And that's what i'm saying right now: ENOUGH ! Enough with you... there is nothing that grants you any right of behaving and talking to people here the way you already did !

I will take time to answer some of the "pearls" of your rethoric, not to answer to you specifically, because i know you just dont give a damn, and that you will keep on going with same disgusting behavior, but i'll answer for and to fellow goglings here. And believe me, digging to some of your words (and i'll try to keep myself on post 171 and 173) will cost me much: it will cost me PAIN, physical real pain, because to answer to all of that, i have to use up my allowed quota of "sitting at a desk on a chair" for efficient typing, despite my health status and disability (that, among other fun effects, uses to cause me pain when i sit longer than a quarter of hour...)
So i'll waste the time i'm allowed to keep in touch with some online friends, and such, just for you, i grant you this victory.

Now:
SergeiKlimov: You are responding to my comment that is addressed to another person.
You are injecting yourself into the conversation, even though you were not mentioned.
Djaron: Excuse me, but... are you misstaking this forum for private chat ? because it is a PUBLIC forum, and a public discussion here, not a 2 peeps private chat between you and one specific user, for that, just check the chat tab/sub menu in your gog account, thank you.
You are posting on a public thread, and any, or even EVERY member of this comminity, every gog customer, is allowed to just react to whatever you say, or to whatever any other person is saying. If you think you are THAT highly important than nobody is allowed to step in and talk too then you have serious issues with behaving in society ! get down from your ivory tower, mind you, and consider the fact we all here are members of this community, and we are all customers of GOG even if not YOUR customers exclusively.

My mommy would have reminded me such basics in education with a couple of spanking and slapping, and i love my mom, and she never had to do this because i got it right from the very first time.

SergeiKlimov: Since its release here, Gremlins, Inc. shows some pretty great sales on GOG, with a number of regions in the top (US/FR/DE/PL in the lead).

I'm not sure what this means for your statement above: that the people who are buying the product on GOG are not really a part of the GOG community? But that would be discriminative, and arbitrarily value opinion of one group of people over the other...

This all sounds very unusual to me, to be honest: that the people who did not buy our game, are telling us that the game has "no place on GOG", which is contradicted by the hard data of actual sales of the product on GOG. Does this mean that the voice of a person who did not buy the game should count more than the voice of the person who actually bought the game and is enjoying it? Are they wrong to buy and play? Are we wrong to take the good sales and low refunds for a proof that the game is making players happy? Really puzzled here.
Djaron: you keep showing off your big thick hardon sales number here as the ultimate counter-argument to keep dismissing any (valid) criticism or any different opinion... Freud would find this interesting, but regarding the points raised, the size of your sales here, or anywhere else, or the size of your glorious weeny are all irrelevant in this context.

You also dare to use disgusting, condescending, patronizing and hyppocrit rethoric to dismiss any criticism by a wave of the hand from anyone who didnt buy the game here. Want it or not, we all here are members of gog community, and gog customers.. yeah yeah, remember, the kind of persons to whome you and your team once already displayed uttermost gross disrespect last year in a thread on steam, that you afterwards locked down and then deleted since then...

so lets start with the elephant in the room: i shouldnt have done that, my fellow goglings who refused to do it were RIGHT about it but someone has to get one's hand dirty, and even look ridiculous (i'm just waiting for you to jump on it).. I bought your damn game JUST SO i can be demeed worthy of speaking to you and answering to your despicable messages and words ! want proof ? i will give you some, and if needed, i can send you my gog order id/number. So now, how does it fe"el ? yes i'm stupid for buying it if just for repeating the valid points my fellow goglings raised but at least you wont be able to use this escape move?

LAN mod, dedicated server tool, and player-based hosting multiplayers are all valid and technically possible methods of delivering online multiplayer (and i'm not even mentioning hotseat, split screen or mail based mp). You kept trying to make people believe your method of delivering MP mode was the one and only efficient/allowed/technically possible one. It isnt, and this is just a lie, a blatant one. Both old games i played 2 decades ago and even recent ones, all sold here on gog, managed to offer more than one method of MP mode. Sure ogg may remove all that with frequent "galaxy compliant updates" soon as i guess so, but those modes can be achieved, and they dont require maintenance/infrastructure costs for you (as after developping the networking code for it, all the further stuff are handled by players). Of course such mode wouldnt be able to feature some elements like cosmetics rewards, dlc and such. But they are possible. It's just you choosed NOT to make them. Was your right to do that.
what wasnt your right to do is to lie about why you didnt make those modes like you did lie. Just say "we didnt want/couldnt afford"

Now let be VERY CLEAR: any of those mode would instantly have made your game valid/worthy of DRM-Free compliance, no matter if you choosed to also maintain your always online DRM own server mode and/or galaxy mode.
But when people here say your game doesnt have a palce here, and it doesnt belong to this place, they are right ! because without at least ONE of this features, your game is just as on steam, and it's just DRM ridden even if cleverly wrapped in shiny and excuses.

Other games here manage to provide this mode, even late few years releases, and have their place here. You choosed to not include these modes, you choosed to lie about it, you choosed to instead throw guilt and disrecpectful rethoric to people to bully them while dismissing their valid concern and to insult peeps intelligence. So, no, sir, you clearly didnt behave well and dont belong to here, and peeps who refused to buy your game are not to be frown upon or chastized, or patronized or dismissed and to ignore their valid point and criticism "just because" they reacted the right way... I did buy your game JUST to echo their words !

The minute i saw your kind coming on gog, after what you said about us (not very kind or respectful words iirc) a year ago on steam, i knew it wouldnt take long before you drop the mask. Youkept prooving me right over and over and over the thread here by constantly missing the point and playing dumb on purpose, playing passive-agressive and using very nauseous rethorical PR speech to put the blame on people. You even thought you were in position of deserving MORe respect than them, or in a position that gr'anted you the right to talk down on them as if they were mere filthy peasants and you were owning the place. Maybe you are right, as i suspect it is, given the behavior on GOG those past days. But that is not the right way to behave in society with people. May them not be YOUR customers, they still deserve RESPECT as any human being, and youa re NOT above the melee in any possible way in this plane of existence.

and if you want to serve me the usual dish like comparing the size of our weenies, that my word worths crap compared to all your big sales and such, i could bother to compare the average money spending per user basis, to my own order history amount. Guess what ? i will not, because for me it is irrelevant, such kind of argument is only the weapon of your kin !

Best regards !

TL;Dr: you behave like a thug and as if you were owning the place, you speek in a very disgusting and despicable way to regular customers and members here and nothing grants you the right to do that; and you also wrap your design/dev choices in lies and FUD and false claims or irrelevant dismissal counter arguments. Get some manners and come back again thank you

Edit: that's ORDER #E28795D0D065 in case you doubt it
Wow Djaron I respect and kneel before you. I wish I could rate you more ++++