It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ready to play dirty?

<span class="bold">Gremlins, Inc.</span>, a fierce digital board game where you must outmanoeuvre other gremlin businessmen at every turn, is now available on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount.

This is a gremlin eat gremlin world of ruthless capitalism, political power struggles, and opportunistic moves. Use cunning, subterfuge, and your conveniently maladjusted moral compass to navigate a steampunk universe of cut-throat profiteering, both in single-player and multiplayer.

Expand your experience further with the <span class="bold">Digital Artbook</span> or <span class="bold">Soundtrack</span>, plus the <span class="bold">Uninvited Guests</span>, <span class="bold">Astral Gamblers</span>, and <span class="bold">Automated Competitors</span> DLC.

The 50% discount will last until May 18, 13:00 PM UTC.

NOTE: The game supports Galaxy/Steam crossplay, GOG Galaxy achievements, and a fully functional mod Workshop, among other things.

When you buy this game, you get 2 products in your GOG Library: Gremlins, Inc. – playable online in single-player and multiplayer modes, with item drops; and Gremlins vs Automatons – playable offline in single-player mode.

Tinker with the trailer.
Post edited May 12, 2017 by maladr0Id
Hm, seems like I'll need a fresh bucket of popcorn. Old one got consumed much faster than anticipated.
GOG.com: NOTE: The game supports Galaxy/Steam crossplay, GOG Galaxy achievements, and a fully functional mod Workshop, among other things.
And, because of all this, no Linux support, eh? Great.
low rated
deleted
muntdefems: And, because of all this, no Linux support, eh? Great.
Is there a linux version of Gog Galaxy ?
Post edited May 11, 2017 by Painted_Doll
What the?

Am I reading this correctly, gog.com now has a Steam equivalent Steam Workshop with GOG Galaxy?

I'm going to be so pissed off if gog.com has one.

Sick and tired of PC gamers uploading a lot of their mods exclusively to Steam Workshop instead of on the Nexus mods websites as well.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is one of them so many maps I want to download from the Nexus mods websites or from gamebanana.com.
Post edited May 11, 2017 by Johnathanamz
muntdefems: And, because of all this, no Linux support, eh? Great.
Painted_Doll: Is there a linux version of Gog Galaxy ?
Is Galaxy required to play this game?
"An internet connection and GOG Galaxy are required in order to access the multiplayer content in Gremlins, Inc."

Does that mean there is no hot seat multiplayer?
muntdefems: Is Galaxy required to play this game?
i guess so
Well, I must say the base game looks quite interesting. Shame I am not buying anything at the moment. However, then I look further onto the game page itself and the same old issue jump out. Not only are all thee extras sold seperately, they are even sold separately from each other! Talk about massive con!
Are these also available for the Gog version ?
http://store.steampowered.com/itemstore/369990/browse/?filter=All
Post edited May 11, 2017 by Painted_Doll
JMich: Hm, seems like I'll need a fresh bucket of popcorn. Old one got consumed much faster than anticipated.
I wouldn't want the job of cleaning the forum walls after the splattering I think they're about to take, from both pleased and displeased people. I'm not sure this is the game for me, but I don't have any objection to the way GOG is presenting it, or to this type of game (in the online-multiplayer-focused sense) being available here. They are being upfront about what is and isn't required, which is refreshing. It's actually good to see crossplay available.
high rated
Breja: "An internet connection and GOG Galaxy are required in order to access the multiplayer content in Gremlins, Inc."

Does that mean there is no hot seat multiplayer?
It does say that "playable online in single-player and multiplayer modes". As in, not only isn't there offline hot seat multiplayer, but you need to be online to play single player.

I don't have the energy for this today. I give up.
P1na: It does say that "playable online in single-player and multiplayer modes". As in, not only isn't there offline hot seat multiplayer, but you need to be online to play single player.

I don't have the energy for this today. I give up.
Well it also says 'playable offline in singleplayer mode'.
So I guess if you're online it's connecting to the servers for 'drops' or something.
muntdefems: Is Galaxy required to play this game?
Painted_Doll: i guess so
As hinted in Breja's post, only the multiplayer part. Whether that's reason enough not to include a Linux version, is quite debatable IMO.

I guess GOG just wants to avoid further drama. But in that case I'm not sure it was a good idea to release a game like this right now...