It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is a light that never goes out

Three brand new DLC packs that further enhance your zombie/parkour survival experience in <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.

Scaling buildings and kicking zombies in the teeth as a slick free-runner is pretty neat by itself but these DLCs will give your killing the extra flavour it deserves.

<span class="bold">Harran Ranger Bundle</span>: Deal with the local bandits in style with a new paint job for your buggy, new craftable bow and arrows, and a camo outfit so that they don't see you coming.

<span class="bold">Gun Psycho Bundle</span>: Unleash your inner trigger-happy headhunter with a mean character outfit, a craftable Marksman Rifle, and the Wasteland Cruiser paint job that will show everyone you mean business.

<span class="bold">Volatile Hunter Bundle</span>: Zombies get more fierce at night but now so do you with a fluorescent outfit, a selection of new close-combat weapons, and a fashionable paint job for your buggy.

Give your hit-and-run adventures some extra pizzazz with three DLCs for <span class="bold">Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition</span>, DRM-free on GOG.com.
mrkgnao: With these four new "games", the catalogue is now just 9 shy of 1500. Will GOG be celebrating this semi-millennial milestone?
tremere110: Perhaps the 1500th release will be Homeworld?
Reminder: The 1000th was the upcoming Witcher 3 Expansion Pass.
When Techland releases Call of Juarez and Dead Island series on GOG?
Great. I'm not allowed to buy the game (or just look at the game's GOG-page) but I'm allowed to see the DLCs for said game ...
Post edited April 20, 2016 by Geddes17
Geddes17: Great. I'm not allowed to buy the game (or just look at the game's GOG-page) but I'm allowed to see the DLCs for said game ...
Yeah, i just noticed the same. It's both sad and funny IMO.
Whoo costume DLC.
Azhdar: When Techland releases Call of Juarez and Dead Island series on GOG?
Dead Island belongs to Deep Silver and not to Techland. As for Call of Juarez that one is certainly possible if Techland is for it.
Geddes17: Great. I'm not allowed to buy the game (or just look at the game's GOG-page) but I'm allowed to see the DLCs for said game ...
Well that's DRM. ;)
The DLC by itself can't corrupt your fragile German mind if you can't boot the game.
What's funnier is that you probably don't see the "You Also Need" box on the DLC pages (see image).
Attachments:
dldlc.jpg (71 Kb)
mrkgnao: What's funnier is that you probably don't see the "You Also Need" box on the DLC pages (see image).
Correct. That's really stupid. :(
mrkgnao: What's funnier is that you probably don't see the "You Also Need" box on the DLC pages (see image).
Indeed. So the region lock broke that dependency logic xD
high rated
I just want to point out that the Crash Test skin appears to be free on Steam and is already included in the GOG version for free as well. Selling the other three things here is fine, but this one is messed up.

EDIT: Before making this post, I opened my unpatched game to check that the Crash Test stuff was there. It was. After making this post, I applied the new patch, and guess what? The new patch removes the free Crash Test content so that you can pay them for it. This is completely unacceptable, GOG. Steam gets the Crash Test stuff for free, and GOG got it for free too, but now a new update removes it from our games so that we can pay money to get it back? I'll defend a lot of stuff that happens on here, but there is no excuse for this. Please fix this.
Post edited April 20, 2016 by Marioface5
I would totally pay the price of 3 DLCs for a "3rd person perspective & female protagonist" DLC. Even more for a Saints Rowish character customization. For the single player part.
deleted
DLC are regionally priced? I don't get it, is the base game regionally priced?

Oh how I crave for more transparency in that regard... :/
Post edited April 20, 2016 by Zoidberg